PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network:No Huddle

LtFinFan66
08-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Saturday evening 7 eastern will have live look-ins on games. To include the Bills game and the Fins game. For those who may be interested!

The last buffalo fan
08-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Thanks man!! :up:

ICE74129
08-09-2006, 03:34 PM
sweet!

!Papacrunk!
08-09-2006, 06:53 PM
To add to this--complete game replay:
JAX VS MIA--***EDITED, CHECK LT'S BELOW POST******
BUF VS CAR--***EDITED, CHECK LT'S BELOW POST****
Last year I tried to not find out the score, so I could watch the game "live," but they're always running the scores at the bottom during the repeat, so that ruined that.

shelby
08-09-2006, 07:16 PM
:crap: Why midnight?
i wish i had a DVR.

LtFinFan66
08-09-2006, 07:52 PM
JAX VS MIA--9pm Eastern
BUF VS CAR--12am Eastern

Last year I tried to not find out the score, so I could watch the game "live," but they're always running the scores at the bottom during the repeat, so that ruined that.My DVR is already set:up:

HHURRICANE
08-09-2006, 08:55 PM
:crap: Why midnight?
i wish i had a DVR.

They usually replay the entire game during the week. Comcast is sweet because even if they run it at 3AM I can record it with the DVR they supply and watch it whenever. Do they not have Comcast in FL? I think the DVR they supply is like another $5 a month.

HHURRICANE
08-09-2006, 08:59 PM
JAX VS MIA--9pm Eastern
BUF VS CAR--12am Eastern

Last year I tried to not find out the score, so I could watch the game "live," but they're always running the scores at the bottom during the repeat, so that ruined that.

What day?!!

!Papacrunk!
08-09-2006, 09:14 PM
What day?!!
*fixed!

Tatonka
08-09-2006, 10:49 PM
i will be watching the highlights and then also watch the whole game.. i will be so excited to see some bills football that staying up till 3 am to watch it will be no problem.

Drive 4 Five
08-09-2006, 11:14 PM
i will be watching the highlights and then also watch the whole game.. i will be so excited to see some bills football that staying up till 3 am to watch it will be no problem.

Buddy you gotta get DVR.

LtFinFan66
08-09-2006, 11:16 PM
JAX VS MIA--9pm Eastern-Saturday
BUF VS CAR--12am Eastern--Sat,Sun

Last year I tried to not find out the score, so I could watch the game "live," but they're always running the scores at the bottom during the repeat, so that ruined that.are you sure PapaC?? I know they are showing it Sunday night?? They are showing it Sat. as well?? The game won't even be over at 9 eastern Sat.??

--------------------------------------------------
Schedule

All times Eastern

Saturday, August 12, 2006

12 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Denver Broncos vs. Detroit Lions
3 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game HD
NFL Preseason: Chicago Bears vs. San Francisco 49ers
6 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
The signature show of NFL Network provides never seen before footage, exclusive interviews and inside access with the biggest names in the NFL through Team Cam.
7 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
Repeat from 8/11, 11:00 PM
8 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
9 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
10 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game HD
NFL Preseason: New York Jets vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
1 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: New York Giants vs. Baltimore Ravens
4 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game Live
NFL Preseason: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Arizona Cardinals
7 p.m. -- No Huddle
Live whip-around show that features action from 6 NFL Preseason games. Matchups include: BUF vs. CAR, JAX vs. MIA, KC vs. HOU, NO vs. TEN, DAL vs. SEA, and GB vs. SD.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule

All times Eastern

Sunday, August 13, 2006

1 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Green Bay Packers vs. San Diego Chargers
4 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
Repeat from 8/11, 12:00 AM
7 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Buffalo Bills vs. Carolina Panthers
10 a.m. -- Inside Training Camp
Inside Training Camp: Kansas City Chiefs - Take an inside look at a day in the life of the Kansas City Chiefs 2006 Training Camp. Access includes player and coach wirings as well as inside action of drills, intersquad scrimmages and how players make it through the day.
11 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Houston Texans
2 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game HD
NFL Preseason: New Orleans Saints vs. Tennessee Titans
5 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks
8 p.m. -- Making the Squad 2006
Making the Squad - Tampa Bay Bucs - Episode 1 - The three-part series chronicles all aspects of the cheerleader audition process as veterans compete to maintain their positions while eager rookies struggle to make the team.
9 p.m. -- Making the Squad 2006
Making the Squad - Tampa Bay Bucs - Episode 2 - The three-part series chronicles all aspects of the cheerleader audition process as veterans compete to maintain their positions while eager rookies struggle to make the team.
10 p.m. -- Making the Squad 2006
Making the Squad - Tampa Bay Bucs - Episode 3 - The three-part series chronicles all aspects of the cheerleader audition process as veterans compete to maintain their positions while eager rookies struggle to make the team.
11 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Miami Dolphins

Tatonka
08-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Buddy you gotta get DVR.

oh.. i have 2 tivos actually.. but i dont want to wait.

shelby
08-10-2006, 04:18 AM
They usually replay the entire game during the week. Comcast is sweet because even if they run it at 3AM I can record it with the DVR they supply and watch it whenever. Do they not have Comcast in FL? I think the DVR they supply is like another $5 a month.
No Comcast....just Bright House in Tampa.
We have DirectTV.

BillsFever21
08-10-2006, 04:29 AM
Does anybody know if they're gonna show the game on Channel 7 Buffalo station like they usually do or does NFL Network own complete rights to the game.

!Papacrunk!
08-10-2006, 06:48 AM
are you sure PapaC?? I know they are showing it Sunday night?? They are showing it Sat. as well?? The game won't even be over at 9 eastern Sat.??

--------------------------------------------------
Schedule

All times Eastern

Saturday, August 12, 2006

12 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Denver Broncos vs. Detroit Lions
3 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game HD
NFL Preseason: Chicago Bears vs. San Francisco 49ers
6 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
The signature show of NFL Network provides never seen before footage, exclusive interviews and inside access with the biggest names in the NFL through Team Cam.
7 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
8 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
9 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
10 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game HD
NFL Preseason: New York Jets vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
1 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: New York Giants vs. Baltimore Ravens
4 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game Live
NFL Preseason: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Arizona Cardinals
7 p.m. -- No Huddle
Live whip-around show that features action from 6 NFL Preseason games. Matchups include: BUF vs. CAR, JAX vs. MIA, KC vs. HOU, NO vs. TEN, DAL vs. SEA, and GB vs. SD.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule

All times Eastern

Sunday, August 13, 2006

1 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Green Bay Packers vs. San Diego Chargers
4 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
Repeat from 8/11, 12:00 AM
7 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Buffalo Bills vs. Carolina Panthers
10 a.m. -- Inside Training Camp
Inside Training Camp: Kansas City Chiefs - Take an inside look at a day in the life of the Kansas City Chiefs 2006 Training Camp. Access includes player and coach wirings as well as inside action of drills, intersquad scrimmages and how players make it through the day.
11 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Houston Texans
2 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game HD
NFL Preseason: New Orleans Saints vs. Tennessee Titans
5 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks
8 p.m. -- Making the Squad 2006
Making the Squad - Tampa Bay Bucs - Episode 1 - The three-part series chronicles all aspects of the cheerleader audition process as veterans compete to maintain their positions while eager rookies struggle to make the team.
9 p.m. -- Making the Squad 2006
Making the Squad - Tampa Bay Bucs - Episode 2 - The three-part series chronicles all aspects of the cheerleader audition process as veterans compete to maintain their positions while eager rookies struggle to make the team.
10 p.m. -- Making the Squad 2006
Making the Squad - Tampa Bay Bucs - Episode 3 - The three-part series chronicles all aspects of the cheerleader audition process as veterans compete to maintain their positions while eager rookies struggle to make the team.
11 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Miami Dolphins

You're absolutely correct LT, my head has been swimming lately.

djjimkelly
08-10-2006, 06:59 AM
Does anybody know if they're gonna show the game on Channel 7 Buffalo station like they usually do or does NFL Network own complete rights to the game.

yeah its on channel 7 too

billsburgh
08-10-2006, 07:32 AM
the cowboys are also playing at the same time, so I'm sure it will be a TO lovefest if he's playing and the Bills game will get little coverage. the game will also be on a monday at 3 pm