PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Quote From Jauron

patmoran2006
08-09-2006, 03:36 PM
http://buffalobills.com/blog/?blogger_id=1

Interesting quote from Jauron as written by Chris Brown. Read the QB section of his blog from today.

I agree, the deep threat is a MUST to open the running game up for Willis.

Now having said that, what the **** is Jauron thinking by STILL SPLITTING REPS with JP and Holcomb, and even considering letting Holcomb start?

Philagape
08-09-2006, 03:42 PM
I wonder if it's because he's trying to be a nice guy and give Holcomb a chance to keep his job since he's technically the incumbent?
If so, I don't want a nice-guy coach.

patmoran2006
08-09-2006, 03:52 PM
this kid needs EVERY REP he can get and then some .. Its totally Mularkey'ish to split these reps like now. Its not like Holcomb is impressing the **** out of anyone either.

If we're going down, at least go down with the kid at QB

DraftBoy
08-09-2006, 03:57 PM
which kid? Lets see what Nall can do before we start calling for all the reps to go to JP.

patmoran2006
08-09-2006, 03:58 PM
true.. I would like to see what Nall does as well..

justasportsfan
08-09-2006, 04:25 PM
blah. He say whatever he wants. He can name anyone he wants tomorrow. In the end, the decision will be made in preseason.

madness
08-10-2006, 08:17 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a strong arm doesn't make up for mental mistakes on the field. Until Losman can show he has fully grasped the offense and limits all basic mental mistakes, he'll be splitting reps.

He was OK on Wednesday, as was Losman, who still hasn’t shown enough grasp to take command of the starting job.

During one sequence, Losman pitched the ball over the head of Lionel Gates, who held his hands in the air after the mishap. A few plays later, Losman called for a snap while receiver Martin Nance was still in motion behind him. Losman had to duck behind Nance to hand the ball off.

Pat, you're on a roll. Anything else you want to blame Jauron for? Global warming, President Bush or something like that? :D