Is anyone else hoping that Holcomb has a terrible game on Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Is anyone else hoping that Holcomb has a terrible game on Saturday?

It's only preseason, so I can cheer against Holcomb and still be a Bills fan. Anyone else hoping Holcomb is terrible on Sat? Whatever it takes to keep the career backup on the bench in the regular season...

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Is anyone else hoping that Holcomb has a terrible game on Saturday?

Jauron went on to say that the decision was based on age and seniority.
    I'm beginning to think Jauron is a complete idiot.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

i'm with you log!

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Jauron went on to say that the decision was based on age and seniority.

Then Jack Kemp should be the starter.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• kinigirly
          • Sep 2005

jauron has always looked like a special needs graduate to me......he just doesn't look right

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

How about rooting for Holcomb to have a good game, and JP to have a better game?

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

I don't think we need to hope. Carolina has a strong defense...they'll eat him alive
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla admin
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                How about rooting for Holcomb to have a good game, and JP to have a better game?
                That's like telling Op to have a nice day.

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Nope! No reason to take chances! That's what causes these QB carousels. JP has a bad half of football and he gets pulled because maybe Holcomb will give the team a "spark." I'm so sick of JP not getting a chance to succeed.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                    I'm beginning to think Jauron is a complete idiot.
                    Would you rather see JP start this week and Holcomb next week?

Both are getting equal time the first two games with the starters- I'd rather have Holcomb start on the road and JP start at home myself.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

The Dog raises an interesting point
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Would you rather see JP start this week and Holcomb next week?

Both are getting equal time the first two games with the starters- I'd rather have Holcomb start on the road and JP start at home myself.
                        I'd rather see JP start both weeks! Holcomb is not the answer.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                          Nope! No reason to take chances! That's what causes these QB carousels. JP has a bad half of football and he gets pulled because maybe Holcomb will give the team a "spark." I'm so sick of JP not getting a chance to succeed.
                          Great- let our recievers, OL, and backs suffer because we want someone to fail miserably.

We should be rooting for JP to win the job, and for Holcomb to prove he can win with this team if JP ever goes down with an injury.

That's like cutting off your head because you don't like the hat you are wearing. It's ******ed.

Comment

• shelby
                            The Vanilla admin
                            • Jul 2002

Are you implying that log is ******ed, Dozer?

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

So if Losman reverts to his 83 yard efforts like last year you don't want a plan B ready to go?

******ed

Comment

Working...
                              X