PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Bottom Line...QB Situation.

blackonyx89
08-11-2006, 09:37 AM
I've been holding back for the longest time and now I must speak up. I REALLY want JP to be the starter.But if he falls woefully short success wise,we have to let him go. I want him to get a fair chance here,but if he's really bad end the torture and l send him to a team that will help him grow the right way. Say goodbye to Holcomb as well because he sucks!!! Keep Nall as a backup,might as well. Let's talk 2007-2008! Who realistically can come in here and lead this team forward? We need a higher quality QB that's going to point this offense in the right direction. I wish Billy Volek was here. So who's out there you would like to see here next season?It's sad for me to even think about the year after this one but I need to.So?

HHURRICANE
08-11-2006, 09:46 AM
The funny part here is I keep hearing about how if JP can't beat out Holcomb than he shouldn't be starting.

How about this. Should a guy who played behind Peyton Manning with 11 years in the league and 34 starts be starting if he can't beat out a guy who missed his first year to injury and had 8 interupted starts in his second year?<!-- / message -->

patmoran2006
08-11-2006, 10:50 AM
thats the SAD thing about this team.. NEITHER Guy can beat the other out, they both to this point EQUALLY SUCK..

I'm starting to long for the days of Travis Brown right now, thats how bad it is

Jan Reimers
08-11-2006, 11:59 AM
thats the SAD thing about this team.. NEITHER Guy can beat the other out, they both to this point EQUALLY SUCK..

I'm starting to long for the days of Travis Brown right now, thats how bad it is
As I've said before, JP may very well suck right now because of inexperience. If the Bills were to let the kid start all 16 games this year, we would probably know, one way or the other.

Holcomb most definitely sucks because of lack of ability. If the Bills were to start him all 16 games this year, most of us would probably want to blow our brains out.