X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

DE's

We've talked about every possibility there is out there with regards to tagging Price and how it affects our chances to get Spikes or LB's w/c we focused a lot on. We also have another position that needs to be filled. DE's.

Julius Peppers was a monster of a DE for a rookie. Did he fit the Panthers' D well or does he have the potential to be a B. Smith ? Would you try to draft a DE or DT via the draft and hopes he pans out like Peppers in his first year if we indeed trade Price for 1st rd pick?

Now that Price is tagged (but still pending), what are our options of signing a Douglas or any other upgrades to what we have right now? I'm still not sold on Holliday. I know that the list of FA's are not complete til' after the 28th but it's something to talk about other than the Price issues.
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 02-21-2003, 10:15 AM.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • BLeonard
    BoB Sabermetrician
    • Jan 2003

I wait and see what we do before the draft before committing to one position. If the Bills don't move up in the draft, by round w2, you're looking at a "Best player available" pick, unless they still have a glaring need that wasn't addressed in Free Agency.

-Bill

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
      • Jul 2002

I still think DT, WLB, and FS are of higher priority right now than DE. Lets see how Jones/Shobel fair.
      Its all about the quest.

Comment

Working...
      X