• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

I expect that...

if the bills lose this preseason game vs the panthers that there won't be a handfull of posters claiming the "sky is falling" after losing a preseason game?
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: I expect that...

You expect too much.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

I could honestly care less about the result of tonight's game... I'm just looking for some progress from the QB and OL departments more then anything.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

I think you are nuts if u truly believe that.

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
          I think you are nuts if u truly believe that.
          Ok Mikey- you and the rest of the buffons who spent all week praying Holcomb plays a disasterous game aren't going to ***** and whine we looked like dog****?

Have your cake and eat it too?

Like I said previously, all the clowns hoping for that deserve what they get out of this team.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
            • Aug 2005

I don't think anyone will whine about the fonal score just the QB play.
            SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
              Ok Mikey- you and the rest of the buffons who spent all week praying Holcomb plays a disasterous game aren't going to ***** and whine we looked like dog****?

Have your cake and eat it too?

Like I said previously, all the clowns hoping for that deserve what they get out of this team.
              if the team looks like ****, i'll be upset but then realize that it's the ****ing first preseason game of the year! There are 3 more. If any game is meaningless, it's this one or the last one!

I hope they don't look like ****, but if they do, i won't make a big deal about it.

I just hope that Losman has a much better game than Holcomb. That will be step one towards JP Losman being rightfully named the starting QB for the season!
              Last edited by Michael82; 08-12-2006, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsStampede
                I don't think anyone will whine about the fonal score just the QB play.
                exactly. unless it's Holcomb sucking. Then we'll expect it.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

i think if the bills win or lose.. there will be the same people crying about the sky is falling.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

buffalo and dallas used to go 0-4,1-3 during Preseason when they were at the top of the NFL.if anything,Preseason is used for getting their timing down and getting a long,hard look at players to fill the backup positions.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

Who cares about those posters? The gloomers can all go jump off a bridge for all I care LMAO

Comment

• BillsFever21
                        • Aug 2004

I don't care about the outcome of this game. I care about how the first team units compare against each other and how Losman and Holcomb perform.

The outcome means nothing in preseason unless you're Skooby. Then it's a compelling sign of things to come in the regular season.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                          I just hope that Losman has a much better game than Holcomb. That will be step one towards JP Losman being rightfully named the starting QB for the season!

Piss poor attitude and can you tell what on gods green earth JP has done to be rightfully named the starter aside from being picked in round 1? Ill answer for you, NOT A DAMN THING. What the hell is wrong with you and every other fan who cheers for somebody on the BILLS to do badly? Its absolutely digsuting and disgraceful. Cheering for injuries to one of our own.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
                            if the bills lose this preseason game vs the panthers that there won't be a handfull of posters claiming the "sky is falling" after losing a preseason game?
                            I won't be able to see the game until NFLN re runs it tomorrow at 7.

Winning or losing a preseason game is irrelevant- it's how the team looked.

From what I've read so far, Holcomb looks like ****, Peters is proving to be human, the OL is struggling, the DL isn't getting pressure and Delhomme is passing all over the secondary. And these are our STARTERS.

If it is as bad as the game thread makes it sound, there is plenty of reason for the "sky is falling" threads. If it's just people whining about a preseason loss, who cares?

If the starters play like ass and the 3rd stringers come in and win it in a comeback, I'd hope we still get "sky is falling" threads.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Kerr
                              Hall of Fame Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              I won't be able to see the game until NFLN re runs it tomorrow at 7.

Winning or losing a preseason game is irrelevant- it's how the team looked.

From what I've read so far, Holcomb looks like ****, Peters is proving to be human, the OL is struggling, the DL isn't getting pressure and Delhomme is passing all over the secondary. And these are our STARTERS.

If it is as bad as the game thread makes it sound, there is plenty of reason for the "sky is falling" threads. If it's just people whining about a preseason loss, who cares?

If the starters play like ass and the 3rd stringers come in and win it in a comeback, I'd hope we still get "sky is falling" threads.
                              I was hoping to see those threads after the preseason at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X