PDA

View Full Version : What do the numbers mean...

SABURZFAN
08-13-2006, 05:43 AM
in paranthesis next to the names in the injuries?

Michael82
08-13-2006, 09:28 AM
How many weeks they would be out for if this was a regular season game. :up:

BillsFever21
08-13-2006, 09:33 AM
in paranthesis next to the names in the injuries?

I'm taking it's the amount of weeks their injured for.

McNabb goes down for 6 weeks his first game. I understand he's gonna miss some games but right off the bat. Good thing it's preseason and doesn't count.

I know I'm gonna have a losing season this year. It doesn't bother me or I wouldn't have traded Brunell when I knew McNabb's stats. I don't have a team to contend for the championship.

The draft pick anywhere between the #81-#100 pick will be the equivalent of a 3rd round talent in next years draft.

With a high draft pick in each round and an extra first day pick or two I can hopefully finish off my defense and load up on some valuable players.

My team isn't that far away right now. I could maybe sneak into the playoffs had I kept Brunell to cover for McNabb but that's not what I'm looking for this year. I'm looking to contend for a title and not a first round exit in the playoffs or to just miss the playoffs.

If Brick and the other guard I drafted comes along quickly my line will be in good shape. My skill players are awesome but Jamal Lewis still has a lot to prove to keep him after this season. Hopefully he does well or I will be screwed at RB.

I need a dominant DE(hopefully Kiwi will be it but that's at least a couple years away) and LB and my defense will be in good shape. I have way too many 5's starting right now to be a stable defense.

If I can keep my core together and fill in them other positions with good value my team will be in great shape with my receiving core.

I'm looking to fill in my needs primarily through the draft where the players are cheap. Even if I can replace a good player now who is making a lot of money it would help out the team for other needs.

My team is in some good shape to build a great team with 4 players if my OL picks pan out. If they are busts then it's gonna set me back. The sooner I get them the better.