PDA

View Full Version : KH admits the int-TD was HIS fault!

X-Era
08-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Not good for a 10+ vet who ONLY has experience to bring to the table.

From Roch D and C:

"We gave those guys seven points. Even if it's preseason, you don't want to let your teammates down. I read the coverage wrong. I thought I had something I didn't have and the guy stepped in front of it."

The_Philster
08-13-2006, 09:25 AM
Well, it's good that he was man enough to admit it...it was kinda obvious that the defender was gonna be in position to at least make some kind of a play on the ball

shelby
08-13-2006, 09:25 AM
At least he takes responsibility....

Turf
08-13-2006, 09:32 AM
That interception was like watching a short order cook who can't make toast. Get rid of him.

Michael82
08-13-2006, 09:34 AM
He knows his time here is short and that if he plays like that next week, he is probably gone. I could see a veteran QB that is cut being brought it to be the backup, unless Craig Nall shows something.

don137
08-13-2006, 10:05 AM
At the end of the game they showed on the jumbotron the "play of the game" and it was the Chris Gamble interception of Holcomb's pass...I was watching Holcomb while he watched it and you could see him squirming and that he messed up bad...Nothing like your mistake be the play of the game...I rather see Holcomb do good over play bad but it does make the decision easier.

Tatonka
08-13-2006, 11:44 AM
holcombe had no choice but to admit that.. the whole world knew it after they saw it.

TacklingDummy
08-13-2006, 12:04 PM
That's what leaders do. They don't blame the o-line, WR, play calling, or coaching.

Tatonka
08-13-2006, 01:25 PM
that is also what garbage qbs do.. **** up all the time so bad that no one would believe it if they blamed anyone else.. his play was so horrible last night that he had no one to point a finger at even if he wanted to. my 15month old son was able to see whose fault it was.

Drive 4 Five
08-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah Holcomb really ****ed up and I don't think anyone should be giving him credit for admitting that. It is not like admitting you have a drug problem or something, where admitting you're a **** up is the first step to recovery. Kelly Holcomb sucks. Deal with it and stop making excuses for him.

djjimkelly
08-13-2006, 01:46 PM
He knows his time here is short and that if he plays like that next week, he is probably gone. I could see a veteran QB that is cut being brought it to be the backup, unless Craig Nall shows something.

mikey ive been thinking this all off season i think holcomb is gonan get cut

TacklingDummy
08-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Uh huh, and If JP was the one in KH's shoe's, we would be hearing how he has turned into a leader by not blaming someone else for his poor play.

Mitchy moo
08-13-2006, 01:53 PM
:loser: :shortbus:
mikey ive been thinking this all off season i think holcomb is gonan get cut cut the :loser:, :shortbus:

djjimkelly
08-13-2006, 02:06 PM
:loser: :shortbus: cut the :loser:, :shortbus:

:posrep:

YardRat
08-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Uh huh, and If JP was the one in KH's shoe's, we would be hearing how he has turned into a leader by not blaming someone else for his poor play.

Right after the TD, Tasker or the other dude commented that it appeared Holcomb expected Royal to cut his route shorter, but he didn't. So don't forget the "receiver ran the wrong route" excuse, either.

Michael82
08-13-2006, 08:24 PM
mikey ive been thinking this all off season i think holcomb is gonan get cut
i really think so too. Especially if he keeps playing like this. He's gone downhill since training camp started and now looked bad in the game. :bigwave: Holcomb

ParanoidAndroid
08-13-2006, 08:37 PM
That interception was like watching a short order cook who can't make toast. Get rid of him.

:rofl: I'm not sure we should get rid of him, but that was pretty funny.

Amare
08-13-2006, 09:06 PM
You act like it was a suprise he admited? What was it Lucas's fault?

Michael82
08-13-2006, 09:38 PM
:rofl:

X-Era
08-13-2006, 10:14 PM
You act like it was a suprise he admited? What was it Lucas's fault?

Admitting it isnt the problem, thats a good thing. DOING it is the problem.

If your telling me thats what were in store for for the rest of the year, YIKES!!!!

However, he basically admitted that he blew the throw which tells me even HE knows it sucked and he shouldnt have done it!

He did, it was pathetic in every way, and paves the way for him to be the backup.

I expect him to make that throw. The guy only has experience and short game to bring to the table, and he blew it on both counts!

Turf
08-13-2006, 10:20 PM
Sadly enough overall, and I speak of the team overall, they lack jump, hunger, and enthusiasm. They look slow, scripted and dead out there. Compared to other teams I watched this week, the Bills look asleep.

Mr. Cynical
08-13-2006, 10:59 PM
Careful.....need to think positively and remember that anything can happen. We're 0-0 and that's all that counts right now!