PDA

View Full Version : The Official "CUT KELLY NOW" thread

Mitchy moo
08-13-2006, 02:41 PM
It's your turn now, let's let the Bills know how we feel. Cut KELLY NOW and lets move on w/ JP.

YardRat
08-13-2006, 02:50 PM
Are you going to add Josh Reed to the list for dropping JP's first pass, or Jason Peters for getting schooled by Peppers?

Cut 'em all and give the young guys a chance, I say.

DraftBoy
08-13-2006, 02:51 PM
spam

hammerbillsfan
08-13-2006, 02:53 PM
It's your turn now, let's let the Bills know how we feel. Cut KELLY NOW and lets move on w/ JP.

Will you ****ing shut up?

TacklingDummy
08-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Let's cut Holcomb now and go with 2 guys with 8 games of NFL experience combined. Who both are injury prone. Good Job, Skooby.

evol4276
08-13-2006, 03:02 PM
actually dont drop him, for if we do start jp and he happens to get hurt, we'd then have someone more experienced n used to playing in the offense for backup (Like what he was normally supposed to only do) just imo though

Drive 4 Five
08-13-2006, 04:38 PM
Skooby I can see your NEG REP hitting 50K very soon. No Skooby snacks for you.

The_Philster
08-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Skooby I can see your NEG REP hitting 50K very soon. No Skooby snacks for you.
and I think he was actually starting to get better :ill:

Drive 4 Five
08-13-2006, 05:14 PM
and I think he was actually starting to get better :ill:

Negative attention is still attention I guess.

djjimkelly
08-13-2006, 05:16 PM
im with u skooby :couch: :couch: LOL and dont the browns needs a qb anyway

Mitchy moo
08-13-2006, 06:42 PM
dead weight gets cut, called like it is. KH is horrible & will not be our future nor help us succeed, so why is he here?

!Papacrunk!
08-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Has anyone seen the Unofficial thread?

FlyingDutchman
08-13-2006, 08:24 PM
dead weight gets cut, called like it is. KH is horrible & will not be our future nor help us succeed, so why is he here?

Dude are you serious? Teams almost always have a veteran as a back up. For years teams have had a guy who somehow has a good amount of game experience. Either guys who have had their career and are winding down, or guys had a shot a starting roll for a couple of years and couldnt cut it as a career starter (hence Kelly Holcomb).

The whole goal of a backup QB is someone who has been in somewhat big games before and is able to come in at anytime of any game and be calm and collect and get the job done. Cutting him is just ******ed.

Bill Brasky
08-13-2006, 08:56 PM
I think they should cut McGahee, Spikes, and Clements... and while they're at it, Lee Evans for good measure.

Bill Brasky
08-13-2006, 08:57 PM
ahhh hell, Moorman too

JerseyBoofaloBills
08-13-2006, 09:28 PM
ahah i meant disagree..no need to cut him. cause id rather have him backing up JP than nall. even tho nall is good. no exp.

Bill Brasky
08-13-2006, 09:29 PM
what insight!

BillsFever21
08-14-2006, 03:49 AM

You don't support a Bills player. You aren't a fan. The part of being a fan is to support your team and every player until the dire end. :shakeno:

djjimkelly
08-14-2006, 06:46 AM
Dude are you serious? Teams almost always have a veteran as a back up. For years teams have had a guy who somehow has a good amount of game experience. Either guys who have had their career and are winding down, or guys had a shot a starting roll for a couple of years and couldnt cut it as a career starter (hence Kelly Holcomb).

The whole goal of a backup QB is someone who has been in somewhat big games before and is able to come in at anytime of any game and be calm and collect and get the job done. Cutting him is just ******ed.

while i agree with several of your points, there is one point you are missing no one knows how many vets have become loyal to KH for some bizarre reason. i dont want him but not only becuz hes crap. i want him cut purely based on its time to let the rest of the team know its JPs team and that there will be no politicing in the locker room. Nall is getting getting paid backup money hes should be given his fair shot to be the backup.

also if nall out preforms KH in next few preseason games KH cannot be the 3rd stringer at almost a 2 million $ cap hit

Mitchy moo
08-14-2006, 07:06 AM
while i agree with several of your points, there is one point you are missing no one knows how many vets have become loyal to KH for some bizarre reason. i dont want him but not only becuz hes crap. i want him cut purely based on its time to let the rest of the team know its JPs team and that there will be no politicing in the locker room. Nall is getting getting paid backup money hes should be given his fair shot to be the backup.

also if nall out preforms KH in next few preseason games KH cannot be the 3rd stringer at almost a 2 million $ cap hit

Right on the money. If KH is there, there is a chance that the vets may want him again and complain. JP needs no more distractions nad the team needs to ficus on their future. KH will lead us NO where except to drafting early.