"That will be Nate Clements third Pic of the day!"
    • Oct 2002

Tom Donahoe: ON PRICE AND DRAFT

Q&A With Tom Donahoe
    Bills President/GM addresses media at NFL Combine

buffalobills.com
    Feb. 21, 2003

Assess Draft:

"We always think it's good. I kid our scouts all the time, rarely do you hear scouts say this is a good draft. They always say it's not good. It's our job to find the players. There are good players in every draft. There are players who come in every draft that start right away for teams. There are players who come in each year and go to the Pro Bowl in their first and second year in the league. So we always think there are players out there and it's our job to get them in the right order and put them where we want them."

Are you happy with the Bledsoe trade for No. 1 Pick?

"When we get into this draft and we put Drew Bledsoe's name up there as our first-round choice, we'll be very happy with that."

HERE
    "BillsZone.com some of the most uhhhh....some of the smartest football talkers I've ever ever talked to"...Voltron...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Good job BFBills!

btw... I put this on the front page (billszone.com). There's a link there that will allow you to submit any news for us to "publish". When it gets published.... you "earn" a few extra zb's.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• BFBills
      "That will be Nate Clements third Pic of the day!"
      • Oct 2002

thank you very much!!
      "BillsZone.com some of the most uhhhh....some of the smartest football talkers I've ever ever talked to"...Voltron...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X