PDA

View Full Version : SI: If McGahee falters, so will Bills

Stewie
08-15-2006, 12:40 AM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Willis McGahee: The best running back in the NFL, as he declared himself last October? A stretch, to say the least.

Willis McGahee: The most important running back in the NFL? Now that he just might be.

"In our division, and where we play, we have to run the ball," new Buffalo coach Dick Jauron said after the Bills' preseason opener Saturday night here against the Panthers. "We're going to run it."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp06/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2549169

evol4276
08-15-2006, 01:21 AM
i love how much he discredits our qbs in that article. Not saying that they dont need to be, but he's gotta ease off and allow a few more games to go on before that kind of talk

Stewie
08-15-2006, 01:28 AM
Of course, it's ESPN not SI. It's late and I get confused easily.

Statman
08-15-2006, 08:11 AM
i love how much he discredits our qbs in that article. Not saying that they dont need to be, but he's gotta ease off and allow a few more games to go on before that kind of talk
So you think that a few more games are going to be the difference for us then?

Voltron
08-15-2006, 08:27 AM
I can't say I disagree with them. We don't have the O-line to put a journeyman back in there. Of course that just reminds me of the "John Madden" school of of the obvious. I mean if you don't have a good running game then you lose half your offense ... that is football 101!!!