Anybody else happy we got rid of him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pintonick96
    You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
    • Aug 2005

Anybody else happy we got rid of him?

Veteran Lawyer Milloy was among several players to lose his temper in the oppressive August heat Monday morning at Falcons camp. DeAngelo Hall, Matt Lehr, Adam Jennings and Alge Crumpler were seething, too.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Anybody else happy we got rid of him?

If they win all this will be swept under the rug.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

honestly i blame milloy almost the most for our horrendous rudhing D last year.

i know people will jump on me for saying this and not cursing the d line or LBs or the spikes injury so i will explain.

every team gives up that 7-8 or 12-15 yard run every so often. but with bills last year how many of those 10 yard runs turned into 20+ runs real fast becuz milloy couldnt fill the hole becuz of his lack of speed. i wont even get into his pass D which was below avg his whole career. but when he lost the speed to be able come up and join the second level to prevent the 5-10 yard runs from becoming 20+ runs i was done with him. at beginning of offseason he was target #1 for my cut list he was followed closely by mark campbell and my #3 on that list will shortly be cut before week 1 too mark my words KH is not gonna see reg season in a bills UNI!!!

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

link only posting blows
        so cut it out

Milloy, Crumpler, Hall among Falcons camp fighters
        Associated Press

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The broiling tedium of training camp finally made the Atlanta Falcons snap.

Veteran Lawyer Milloy was among several players to lose his temper in the oppressive August heat Monday morning. DeAngelo Hall, Matt Lehr, Adam Jennings and Alge Crumpler were seething, too.

"This is football, and as long as it don't translate into the things in the locker room, everything will be fine," Milloy said. "In my 11 years, this has been one of the toughest, if not the toughest, training camp in my career. You have to expect tempers to flare."

now was that so tough
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Stewie
          Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
          • Aug 2002

You gotta give it to a SS who's willing to start a fight with an OL
          Originally posted by Topdog
          Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          I love Weiner.
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          also cheese

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

I heard he is having a very good camp. I agree with the decision to get rid of him. We needed new blood on this team.

Comment

• pintonick96
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Meathead
              link only posting blows
              so cut it out

Milloy, Crumpler, Hall among Falcons camp fighters
              Associated Press

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The broiling tedium of training camp finally made the Atlanta Falcons snap.

Veteran Lawyer Milloy was among several players to lose his temper in the oppressive August heat Monday morning. DeAngelo Hall, Matt Lehr, Adam Jennings and Alge Crumpler were seething, too.

"This is football, and as long as it don't translate into the things in the locker room, everything will be fine," Milloy said. "In my 11 years, this has been one of the toughest, if not the toughest, training camp in my career. You have to expect tempers to flare."

now was that so tough
              My bad, I was heading out at the time actually.

But yeah, Milloy was terrible last year. So many missed tackles. It was probably his injury that caused most of it.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                • May 2003

I always liked the intensity, but the money was not comparable with his play on the field so he had to go.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

A bunch of idiots trying to either slap or punch a helmet. Duh!!
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• dolphan117
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                    A bunch of idiots trying to either slap or punch a helmet. Duh!!
                    I wonder if any NFL player has ever broken his hand doing that. Now that would be poetic justice.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by dolphan117
                      I wonder if any NFL player has ever broken his hand doing that. Now that would be poetic justice.
                      The article stated that Hall had his wrist wrapped during the night practice and didn't participate. Not sure if he did hit someone's helmet though. Not sure if they were really trying to hurt each other either, but a punch is usually meant to.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• deathadder
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        The article stated that Hall had his wrist wrapped during the night practice and didn't participate. Not sure if he did hit someone's helmet though. Not sure if they were really trying to hurt each other either, but a punch is usually meant to.
                        Watch the video to the right. It shows him punching the guy and knocking his helmet off. Pretty dumb move to punch some dude's helmet.
                        http://www.gizmogamer.com - Your #1 source for the latest gaming, gadgets, and technology news!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

I don't see the big deal.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

This is typical stupid Atlanta football. When I lived in CT I was a big Huskies fan because the coaches and players were class acts. In Atlanta I hate the Falcons.

I can't root for this team. I think it's so funny listening to local radio and how they think that they have upgraded with the signing of Milloy. Kind of like Bills fans with Bennie!! Milloy sucked and wait til he gets on the field here. I'll put money on it right now that the Bills finish with a better record.

Comment

• pintonick96
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by deathadder
                              Watch the video to the right. It shows him punching the guy and knocking his helmet off. Pretty dumb move to punch some dude's helmet.
                              Actually, the best way to throw a punch when playing football is to lift back the helmet by pushing up on the facemask, and connecting with the chin.

Comment

Working...
                              X