PDA

View Full Version : Important....

Valerie
02-21-2003, 06:06 PM
I think we all need to sit down and talk. It looks liek we're falling apart before the contest even begins. We aren't presenting a united front and it doesn't look good. If we're having problems with one another, please discuss them privately via PM or this private message board. I don't want the *****es to think we're not a united team. Come on guys, we're so much better than that team. I know that if we work together as a TEAM we'll kick their butts!:punchu:

Who's with me???:huddle: :bandwagon

Typ0
02-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Not getting a lot of support Jaded?

mybills
02-21-2003, 07:55 PM
Jaded, I don't know what you're talking about. :confused:
Is someone showing a difference of opinion, on certain topics, in certain threads, on certain regular boards?
If so, I didn't notice. :baghead: lol

I think I'll stay out of the actual contest thread until Monday, when it starts. Unless of course, I get some more bad news and end up having to bow out all together.
I'll be sure to let you guys know if I can't handle it though, even though I know how much fun it will be. ok? :hi5:

Valerie
02-21-2003, 08:03 PM
I have read a few things that appear disturbing. Typ0, your outburst the other day about alliances and Jack offering up his alliance to the highest bidder. I'm sure both of you were kidding, but I think that we should appear to be united when we're talking out in the open, that's all. I really want to do well in this. I'm excited!

Jack In Syracuse
02-21-2003, 08:14 PM
Let them think what they want, in this private forum, I'll let you all know I'm in it for the team.

Quit the :gossip: and get on the :bandwagon: . It's time to kick some ass. :loblo:

Typ0
02-21-2003, 09:09 PM
Well Jaded, how do you expect someone to react when they have a good but learning attitude about the game but don't know the first thing how to play it and no one will tell them. Plus the busy bodies who are supposed to be your teammates are probably too damn busy forming alliances to spend some time getting their so called teammates up to speed on things. How do you expect someone to react?

At this point I pretty much have figured out an alliance is some sort of pact where people are agreeing to vote in certain directions and i'm sure we have some social clicks that are going to leave several team oriented people right out in the cold in the long run. Of course someone on my team couldn't help me with this I had to get help from outside the team...I have gotten more help in learning what to expect from people on the other team as a matter of fact. So don't come in here and sell me this teamwork attitude until you are going to step up to the plate and act like a team player yourself.

mybills
02-21-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Jack In Syracuse
Quit the :gossip: and get on the :bandwagon: . It's time to kick some ass.

:clap: woohoo, I'll 2nd that!

Valerie
02-21-2003, 09:58 PM
:tongue: What do you want to know about the game, Typ0? I don't know how to explain it very well and since I have no idea how the game is going to work on the computer, I'm not going to be much help. I'll tell you this, the luxury items on the TV show are supposed to help you while you're stranded in the jungle or wherever they send you. Here on the computer, Log has already told us our luxury items are just for fun and won't help us in the game. That's a HUGE difference between the TV show and this one on BFZ.

Yes, alliances are formed so there is a strong pact to vote weak or annoying members off the team. But, the game hasn't even begun so I wouldn't worry about alliances yet. That usually comes in the middle of the game.

Regarding the challenges, they're usually physical or they make you eat disgusting things. Since this is a cybergame, I have no idea what Log could make us do other than look up stuff on the internet. Here again, it's another HUGE difference between the TV show and this game.

What else do you want to know? I'll help you as much as possible but I don't think I'm going to be much help since this is going to be a lot different than the TV show.

Typ0
02-21-2003, 10:07 PM
Thank you Jaded.

Valerie
02-21-2003, 10:10 PM
You're welcome!:peck: Until we see the first challenge, I don't think any of us really know what to expect. All I know is we don't have to eat gross things. :clap:

clumping platelets
02-22-2003, 08:02 AM
If you deserve das boot you get das boot!

Valerie
02-22-2003, 08:43 AM
I was thinking about it last night, and another main difference between the TV show and the BFZ game is the fact that on the show, you NEVER deal with the other team at all. You meet up for the challenges and compete with your team and then you go back to your respective camps. Here, on the board, we have the ability to talk with the other team.

Shiny Chicken
02-22-2003, 02:54 PM
Bravo Jaded!!!!