The New Depth Chart on BB.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

The New Depth Chart on BB.com

Sam Aiken is ahead of Roscoe Parrish. The only significance there is that Aiken has secured his future and for those of us who predicted his departure.....oops.

Ryan Neufeld is ahaed of Everett. Given Neufeld's mediocrity, this is alarming in regards to our TE depth. We had better get into the TE market next offseason, especially if our new offense is "TE friendly."

Gates is now our backup RB and Williams dropped to 4th string which is no surprise, but more of a relief. All the hopes I had for him to come along are coming to fruition.

Future cuts at WR?
    Denney is a sure thing. Davis and Smith will duel for the 6th spot. Wilson, Nance and possibly Smith (not sure about his eligibility) will be fighting for a Practice squad position. Two of those last four will be cut.

The early buzz about Ceislak is now a cricket chirping.

At RB, it looks as though Burns is toast, no butter and unless they somehow decide to go with 4 RB's, Williams is going to be playing somewhere else.

No surprises on defense and nothing exciting as far as competition and possible cuts. The only thing is that Coy Wire may be on his way out.

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the Bills players roster, depth chart, injury report and transactions.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: The New Depth Chart on BB.com

Originally posted by andyxc71
    Sam Aiken is ahead of Roscoe Parrish. The only significance there is that Aiken has secured his future and for those of us who predicted his departure.....oops.

Ryan Neufeld is ahaed of Everett. Given Neufeld's mediocrity, this is alarming in regards to our TE depth. We had better get into the TE market next offseason, especially if our new offense is "TE friendly."

Gates is now our backup RB and Williams dropped to 4th string which is no surprise, but more of a relief. All the hopes I had for him to come along are coming to fruition.

Future cuts at WR?
    Denney is a sure thing. Davis and Smith will duel for the 6th spot. Wilson, Nance and possibly Smith (not sure about his eligibility) will be fighting for a Practice squad position. Two of those last four will be cut.

The early buzz about Ceislak is now a cricket chirping.

At RB, it looks as though Burns is toast, no butter and unless they somehow decide to go with 4 RB's, Williams is going to be playing somewhere else.

No surprises on defense and nothing exciting as far as competition and possible cuts. The only thing is that Coy Wire may be on his way out.

http://www.buffalobills.com/depth_chart/index.html
    I knew Aiken wasnt going anywhere.. He's a great ST and not much worse at WR than any other 4-5 guy.. I'm glad he's staying.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Smith has an edge over Davis cuz of his ST ability.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

at least it appears that these coaches are determining the squad based on perfomance

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

I seem to remember a BZ controversy that included a bet or something? regarding Sam Aiken. I can't remember the two guys that always argued about it though.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

based on chemistry with JP if JP is the starter they should start Aiken over Reed

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BAM
              I seem to remember a BZ controversy that included a bet or something? regarding Sam Aiken. I can't remember the two guys that always argued about it though.
              It wasn't you and me, was it?

I thought he was gone because he just wasn't making plays in the receiving game, but he's starting to show up there.

I was wrong.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

I thought he was gone because he just wasn't making plays in the receiving game, but he's starting to show up there.

I was wrong.
                takes a big man to admit he was wrong

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

I believe Smith has too many games on the active roster to be eligible for the PS. Not sure about Wilson.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                    • Aug 2003

Im sure a couple of players will get a hangnail soon and be placed on season ending IR

Comment

• BAM
                      • Sep 2003

I was wrong.
                      LOL no. If I remember correctly it was Ebenezer and someone else.

You're one of the few persons that I've seen admit they were wrong for once though. Props.

Although he still hasn't made the team yet though, so you may be early on this one!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                        • Aug 2003

Eb and Tatonka

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          I believe Smith has too many games on the active roster to be eligible for the PS. Not sure about Wilson.
                          That was my thinking. Wilson is good to go.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BAM
                            LOL no. If I remember correctly it was Ebenezer and someone else.

You're one of the few persons that I've seen admit they were wrong for once though. Props.

Although he still hasn't made the team yet though, so you may be early on this one!
                            True. We still have 3 pre-season games left. Having to fight a little harder to keep his job may be turning him into a better player.

Comment

• socalfan
                              Old Fogey from Cali
                              • Feb 2003

..........At RB, it looks as though Burns is toast, no butter and unless they somehow decide to go with 4 RB's, Williams is going to be playing somewhere else.

You don't think that they'll get rid of Shelton and keep Burns?

Comment

Working...
                              X