PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard anything yet?

BlackMetalNinja
08-16-2006, 07:43 AM
I've been waiting for tickets to go on sale here in Carolina for weeks now so I can get tickets to the season opener. Anybody have any idea when this is supposed to happen. I think it might be the only game all year that I actually would have a tough time getting a ticket to, but I have every intention of being there.

Bill Brasky
08-16-2006, 08:07 AM
i dont know, but i did hear about the canes bandwagon getting to the point where they've sold out 60% of their arena with seasons next year.

BlackMetalNinja
08-16-2006, 08:40 AM
It's rediculous down here, every bar you step in is covered in the crap, and I see stuff on par with Buffalo as far as fan's cars and stuff. But all the non hockey fans also tell me that 4-5 months ago, you didn't see any of it anywhere... Oh well, if worse comes to worse I'll be able to get tickets on craigslist or eBay or something.

SabreEleven
08-16-2006, 09:30 AM
Why would you ask on a Sabres board when hockey tickets go on sale in Carolina? Go on the Canes board, if it still exists?

BlackMetalNinja
08-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Because there was talk of other Sabres fans coming down for the game and there are still Canes fans that post here so I thought maybe they might know... Either you really are a baby carrot, or you've got some sand in your vagina huh?

SabreEleven
08-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Because there was talk of other Sabres fans coming down for the game and there are still Canes fans that post here so I thought maybe they might know... Either you really are a baby carrot, or you've got some sand in your vagina huh?

My sandy baby carrot got stuck in my vagina...Thanks for asking.

BlackMetalNinja
08-23-2006, 11:22 AM
By the way, to answer my own question, individual tickets for the Hurricanes go on sale on September 16th... I'm only a few weeks away from buying tickets to see the Sabres spoil the celebration in Raleigh!