X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Ross Tucker with Browns...

Well this will surely swing the tides in the favor of the Browns this season.....Ross freakin Tucker

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ross Tucker with Browns...

the Browns need to get a Center.they lost bentley to an injury and the other Center to a 4 game suspension.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Do the Browns know that the Bills released Tucker more because he's prone to back injuries than because of his abilities? This move wreaks of desperation.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• djjimkelly
        • Apr 2003

i dont know if u guys realize this but when bills went on their little streak 2 years ago it started at same time tucker replaced teague at center. back issues aside tucker was a player when he was with us.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly
          i dont know if u guys realize this but when bills went on their little streak 2 years ago it started at same time tucker replaced teague at center. back issues aside tucker was a player when he was with us.
          I agree, but he's also injury prone. He'll get the browns through 8 games, maybe.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ILOVEMIBILLS
            • Apr 2003

I always liked Tucker and was sorry to see him go. He was a player who gave 110%, even in practice (remember when he and Adams got in that fight during I think Training Camp last year).

Injury issues aside, Tucker is an excellent athlete and an honorable man who is a good addition for any team.

Comment

• Mudflap1
              Next Question!
              • Nov 2004

Tucker is not a bad offensive linemen at all. I liked him and Marcus Price on this team. Sadly, injuries were a concern with both players.

Jon

Comment

Working...
              X