PDA

View Full Version : brady linked to balco

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 09:10 AM
per sirius radio

RedEyE
08-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Is that the guy that sang "Rock Me Amadeus"?

Michael82
08-17-2006, 09:13 AM
Oh man, that would be awesome if he was a steroid guy. :snicker:

Wonder what ESPN would do about him then. :rofl:

The King
08-17-2006, 09:15 AM
This could prove to be awesome.

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 09:16 AM
apparently its phone conversations but where there is smoke there is fire

SquishDaFish
08-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Yep I heard it on Mike and Mike this morning. His name linked to Anderson.

The King
08-17-2006, 09:18 AM
Uh Oh Spagettios.

RedEyE
08-17-2006, 09:19 AM
I highly doubt he used steroids. If anything roids would limit his ability to throw the football, not to mention that he's not a huge guy.

Michael82
08-17-2006, 09:19 AM
This could prove to be awesome.
Yeah it could be! I wouldn't be surprised if Bruschi was next. :doh:

Michael82
08-17-2006, 09:20 AM
I highly doubt he used steroids. If anything roids would limit his ability to throw the football, not to mention that he's not a huge guy.
maybe he's using testosterone to make him more manly.... :idunno:

The King
08-17-2006, 09:21 AM

Certain steroids speed up joint repair. Like knees and shoulders etc...

OpIv37
08-17-2006, 09:21 AM
maybe he's using testosterone to make him more manly.... :idunno:

it's not working

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 09:25 AM

BULL CRAP! how lean is the guy that just got busted in the TDF? BULL! It all depends on what you want. Brady most likely wanted a stronger arm, greater conditioning, and greater healing ability. There are combos that can do that for you. Hell if he took HgH in lower dosages with a light dose of test he could get exactly that and NOT bulk up.

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Certain steroids speed up joint repair. Like knees and shoulders etc...

big time i seperated my shoulder whiling playing ball like 13 years ago 2 cycles good as new

The King
08-17-2006, 09:27 AM
big time i seperated my shoulder whiling playing ball like 13 years ago 2 cycles good as new

Yup. So its very possilble this is true. I would love to see a link though.

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 09:29 AM
BULL CRAP! how lean is the guy that just got busted in the TDF? BULL! It all depends on what you want. Brady most likely wanted a stronger arm, greater conditioning, and greater healing ability. There are combos that can do that for you. Hell if he took HgH in lower dosages with a light dose of test he could get exactly that and NOT bulk up.

theres all kinds some increase stamina some make u lean and so on not all juice makes u huge

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 09:31 AM
theres all kinds some increase stamina some make u lean and so on not all juice makes u huge
Exactly bud. Ben Johnson was on Winstrol only. Speed and stamina. We all know from the ever expanding crown of Bonds he was taking HgH in huge amounts. Brady could take it in a moderate amount and NOT get huge at all. It depends on how he eats and trains, but it sure as hell would help him in all the areas he needed.

OpIv37
08-17-2006, 09:33 AM
if this is true, the words "Patriots" and "dynasty" better never be used in conjunction again without a huge ASTERISK next to it.

The King
08-17-2006, 09:33 AM
OK heres the deal. Greg Anderson released a list of 25 NFL players that he met with. Bradys name was on that list. Nothing further has been released.

TacklingDummy
08-17-2006, 09:35 AM
I'd love for the NFL to give blood tests and see what these players are using. I wouldn't be surprised the NFL is more dirty then Baseball.

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 09:36 AM
OK heres the deal. Greg Anderson released a list of 25 NFL players that he met with. Bradys name was on that list. Nothing further has been released.

Then that means Brady had an intent at least, to use steriods. And I am sick of these guys playing all innocent. 'But I didn't know what he did..I thought it was just protein'. BULL ****! They heard from someone 'hey bro I use so and so to get **** that they can't detect. Call him up'. Thats the REALITY of it.

The King
08-17-2006, 09:37 AM
The reality of it is unless Greg has pictures of him injecting Brady, nothing will come from this.

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 09:38 AM
I'd love for the NFL to give blood tests and see what these players are using. I wouldn't be surprised the NFL is more dirty then Baseball.

If they REALLY tested, I am saying 60% of the guys in the NFL would be busted.

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 09:39 AM
The reality of it is unless Greg has pictures of him injecting Brady, nothing will come from this.

the Reality of this is, it warrants a full investigation. Plane tickets, Cashwithdrawls, Time in Cali where the guy was, Maybe even a blood test etc.

RedEyE
08-17-2006, 09:40 AM
Well, regardless, I would hate to see it turn out that he was on some sort of illegal performance enhancing drug. What the Patriots have accomplished is a tribute to the NFL and as a fan of football, I rather not see it's legacy marked. I don't care if it is Tom Brady. Just because the guy played on a division foe team, hardly makes it right that we wish he is found guilty of the accusation. That takes us back several season that cannot be replayed.

If he is found guilty, I hope the new commish makes an example of him and exhiles him from the NFL. Buut again, I don't wish this on him just becasue he lead the Pats to several Super Bowl victories.

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 09:40 AM

id say more u dont see 6'2 245 ripped walking around in every day life for one reason its not natural. but so be it i still love these guys they should just make it a free for all and let everyone do whatever they want becuz the do it anyway

TacklingDummy
08-17-2006, 09:41 AM

OMG, I gave Ice a thanks. I agree.

Im sure a few Bills would come back dirty also.

Typ0
08-17-2006, 09:42 AM
after seeing the refs hand the superbowl to the steelers last season...I wouldn't be surprised if tagliaboo was the one making the appointmets for brady himeslf.

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 09:43 AM
Well, regardless, I would hate to see it turn out that he was on some sort of illegal performance enhancing drug. What the Patriots have accomplished is a tribute to the NFL and as a fan of football, I rather not see it's legacy marked. I don't care if it is Tom Brady. Just because the guy played on a division foe team, hardly makes it right that we wish he is found guilty of the accusation. That takes us back several season that cannot be replayed.

If he is found guilty, I hope the new commish makes an example of him and exhiles him from the NFL. Buut again, I don't wish this on him just becasue he lead the Pats to several Super Bowl victories.

Again BULL CRAP. He gets busted, then Carolina, St Louis and Philly need lombardi trophies. Screw the damn patsies

Earthquake Enyart
08-17-2006, 09:44 AM
He probably wanted to know where he could get some estrogen shots.

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 09:45 AM
OMG, I gave Ice a thanks. I agree.

Im sure a few Bills would come back dirty also.

Including a 'bigger, faster, stronger' one.

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 09:45 AM
He probably wanted to know where he could get some estrogen shots.

Why, he has enough naturally flowing as is.:bandwagon

TacklingDummy
08-17-2006, 09:46 AM
They will not take away a Super Bowl Title because one player comes back dirty. That means they would have to test the other 105 players on the field that day. And see if they were all clean or dirty. The NFL is not college.

TacklingDummy
08-17-2006, 09:47 AM
Including a 'bigger, faster, stronger' one.

Hmmm, If thinking of same person, I agree.

OpIv37
08-17-2006, 09:48 AM
They will not take away a Super Bowl Title because one player comes back dirty. That means they would have to test the other 105 players on the field that day. And see if they were all clean or dirty. The NFL is not college.

they shouldn't take it away.

However it should get an asterisk.

And if it's true, Brady (and any other player busted) should be banned from the HOF.

Captain Obvious
08-17-2006, 09:48 AM
Is that the guy that sang "Rock Me Amadeus"?

That was Austrian Rock Star FALCO.... The Patriots are in rapid decline.. Deion Branch holding out, Tom Bradys hissy fit, Bruschi, getting hurt, the losses in Free Agency

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Oh I know they won't I am just saying...

But It wouldn't bother me at all if thier titles are tarnished to hell. and I hope they do prove it, then Brady has NO shot at the HOF.

The King
08-17-2006, 09:53 AM
I would just love to see the verbal blow jobs for Brady seize.

Michael82
08-17-2006, 09:57 AM
I would just love to see the verbal blow jobs for Brady seize.
That alone would make it worth it. :up:

RedEyE
08-17-2006, 10:03 AM
Again BULL CRAP. He gets busted, then Carolina, St Louis and Philly need lombardi trophies. Screw the damn patsies

It's not bull crap. i'm completely sincere. And you'll never see Lombardi trophies given to those teams. I can guarantee that.

This is precisely why I don't want to see this happen. People like yourself will be crawling out of the woodwork making asinine demands. Brady didn't win those games single handedly.

One of the reasons I love the professional football is because major ground breaking controversies such as this ralrley happen.

Kerr
08-17-2006, 10:04 AM
That was Austrian Rock Star FALCO.... The Patriots are in rapid decline.. Deion Branch holding out, Tom Bradys hissy fit, Bruschi, getting hurt, the losses in Free Agency

Cool custom title.

TedMock
08-17-2006, 10:08 AM
As much as I can't stand Brady, I'm not convinced he did roids. Other than throwing an accurate ball, what type of super-athleticism, stamina, etc does he display? He routinely takes time off in the preseason to help preserve his arm, he can't run, and his arm is decent, but not the strongest we've seen. Bottom line is the guy is a good physical talent, not a superior one, but he is a superior mental talent when it comes to QB's. The guy throws a very accurate ball (he always has), he's very intelligent, and he's very poised. Not necessarily signs of roids. His body? No. I saw a shot of him with no shirt on during an NFL Network locker room special, and the guy has ZERO muscle tone. Small love-handles and a flat chest.

I can't stand the guy, but you have to give him his props. Maybe I'm totally wrong here, but there is just nothing pointing to in in my opinion. As for accusing other players just because their big, or full of energy; well, that's a little ignorant on the other side of the spectrum. However, I'm not so naive that I don't believe players are using them. I just can't go around accusing every guy with a muscular build of using them. I was never as big as most of these guys, but I personally went from 170lbs. to 203lbs. in ONE SUMMER of very hard working out. My bench went up 90 lbs. in that same 3 months, and I NEVER, EVER even touched even a supplement, let alone a steroid. Some "friends" accused me of that though because they said it's "impossible" to gain that much muscle just from working out. B.S.!!! I busted my a** that summer for football. Of course, that was 11 years ago, and I'm not nearly in that shape today!

The King
08-17-2006, 10:18 AM
As much as I can't stand Brady, I'm not convinced he did roids. Other than throwing an accurate ball, what type of super-athleticism, stamina, etc does he display?

Once again, not every steroid makes you look like the HULK or be able to stop bullets. He has suffered a few injuries over the last two years, its very possible he was using roids to rehab some bad joints.

TedMock
08-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Once again, not every steroid makes you look like the HULK or be able to stop bullets. He has suffered a few injuries over the last two years, its very possible he was using roids to rehab some bad joints.

I understand that different steroids work differently. I didn't think of the injury/rehab angle. That would be the most realistic possibility. I was just getting at different athletes take them for different reasons, but always for physical performance. Sprinters, cyclists, body-builders, etc. all use different steroids for different physical enhancements (not just muscle gain). I was just pointing out that Brady had none of the attributes of any of them. However, rehab could be a reason.

LtBillsFan66
08-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Balco did other things besides providing steroids. They also did blood analysis tests that told you what vitamins/minerals/etc you are deficient in. I'm not jumping to any conclusions until more comes out.

DynaPaul
08-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Hey, look at Takeo Spikes. I love the guy but you can't tell me he doesn't sip some juice.

The King
08-17-2006, 11:49 AM
Hey, look at Takeo Spikes. I love the guy but you can't tell me he doesn't sip some juice.

or willis rehabbin the knee

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 11:52 AM
It's not bull crap. i'm completely sincere. And you'll never see Lombardi trophies given to those teams. I can guarantee that.

This is precisely why I don't want to see this happen. People like yourself will be crawling out of the woodwork making asinine demands. Brady didn't win those games single handedly.

One of the reasons I love the professional football is because major ground breaking controversies such as this ralrley happen.

I was joking in that regard, I know the NFL would never do the right thing. But I want to see NE Get the bashing they deserve.

ICE74129
08-17-2006, 11:53 AM
Balco did other things besides providing steroids. They also did blood analysis tests that told you what vitamins/minerals/etc you are deficient in. I'm not jumping to any conclusions until more comes out.

Sure they did.' Yeah tom your results came back you have too much estrogen. Here is some HgH to make it better'.

They pushed roids and thats all there is too it.

Mitchy moo
08-17-2006, 11:57 AM
I was joking in that regard, I know the NFL would never do the right thing. But I want to see NE Get the bashing they deserve.

Just about everyone else here is totally with you in that regard..

Mudflap1
08-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Here it is, false alarm:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5879838

Jon

bledslow
08-17-2006, 01:00 PM

You think every player from stl,philly,and the carolina panthers(steroid CAPITOL team of the world btw) are ALL clean??????

Anderson said he had ONE short convo with brady over the phone about a WORKOUT(the dude is a trainer for crying out loud),nothing more.And that was the only conversation they had. ----END OF STORY.

Dicknoze69
08-17-2006, 02:22 PM
When Brady won that first Super Bowl, his arm strength was like Holcomb's, maybe worse. That was the biggest knock on him. They absolutely never threw the ball deep.

Over the years, he's developed significant arm strength, where they now regularly employ the deep ball. He claimed that he worked his butt off by lifting weights, etc. But honestly, who knows? For all we know, he could have been using steroids the entire time.

It is kind of funny that arm strength was his biggest drawback, that improves dramatically, and then years down the road he's linked to one of the men behind the BALCO scandal. Some would say "where there's smoke, there's fire"

L.A. Playa
08-17-2006, 05:00 PM
this is the only cream he rubbed on

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000SW7JY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Kadiddlehopper
08-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Wonder what ESPN would do about him then.
They'd claim someone slipped it in his drink!

Mr. Cynical
08-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Best news of the offseason. Would love to see him go down and bring the Pats down with him. Who is Brady's backup? Maybe we can ship them Hosecum.

HAMMER
08-18-2006, 10:16 AM
id say more u dont see 6'2 245 ripped walking around in every day life for one reason its not natural. but so be it i still love these guys they should just make it a free for all and let everyone do whatever they want becuz the do it anyway

It's natural, but not common. Men that have lifted weights consistently since High School and run alot will be ripped. It's just that the average Joe doesn't have the willpower or need to spend 3-5 hours a day lifting and running.

pats-were-right
08-18-2006, 12:32 PM
When Brady won that first Super Bowl, his arm strength was like Holcomb's, maybe worse. That was the biggest knock on him. They absolutely never threw the ball deep.

Over the years [i.e., in the years after January 2002], he's developed significant arm strength, where they now regularly employ the deep ball. He claimed that he worked his butt off by lifting weights, etc. But honestly, who knows? For all we know, he could have been using steroids the entire time.

It is kind of funny that arm strength was his biggest drawback, that improves dramatically, and then years down the road he's linked to one of the men behind the BALCO scandal. Some would say "where there's smoke, there's fire"

Problem with this and similar theories is that all sides acknowledge that the contact was 5-6 years ago, which precedes even the first SB.

This is really much ado about nothing.