It seem a bit odd that this little QB comes out of nowhere & wins the SB 3 times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

It seem a bit odd that this little QB comes out of nowhere & wins the SB 3 times?

Using OPIV theory of all things have percentage chances of happening and if they are not likey to happen they won't, where the heck did Tom Brady come from? He is not built like a brick ****house, nor a grecian god but he takes shot like no tomorrow and never really seems to get hurt. Great arm strength, endurance and always trying to hide and be modest. Why would he hide, what does he have to hide?

If I were cheating and I we're him, I would try to stay as low as possible to not drag extra attention to myself. He claims to be a bad boy, well he maybe letting on more than we think.

Personally, I think he used steriods his whole career and never went over board, just enough to stay lean and below the radar. Unfortunately for him, the radar doesn't have stealth.

P.S. I hope they blow this story up to all kinds of heights and he gets suspended. It would be one of the happiest times in Bills history. Cheating A-hole loses everything. Bruschi probably rubs cream on him everynight.
  • FinFaninBuffalo
    Registered Fish
    • Aug 2006

Re: It seem a bit odd that this little QB comes out of nowhere & wins the SB 3 times?

Originally posted by Skooby
    Using OPIV theory of all things have percentage chances of happening and if they are not likey to happen they won't, where the heck did Tom Brady come from? He is not built like a brick ****house, nor a grecian god but he takes shot like no tomorrow and never really seems to get hurt. Great arm strength, endurance and always trying to hide and be modest. Why would he hide, what does he have to hide?

If I were cheating and I we're him, I would try to stay as low as possible to not drag extra attention to myself. He claims to be a bad boy, well he maybe letting on more than we think.

Personally, I think he used steriods his whole career and never went over board, just enough to stay lean and below the radar. Unfortunately for him, the radar doesn't have stealth.

P.S. I hope they blow this story up to all kinds of heights and he gets suspended. It would be one of the happiest times in Bills history. Cheating A-hole loses everything. Bruschi probably rubs cream on him everynight.
    Riiiiight.....

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Re: It seem a bit odd that this little QB comes out of nowhere & wins the SB 3 times?

I think it's odd.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

I'll take a QB with average arm strength thats accurate over a QB with above average arm strength that can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Unfortunately if they blow this steroids thing up in the NFL, I wouldn't be surprised a few members of the Bills are also included.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
            • Jul 2002

I heard a story from a guy who is a bi Pats fan. He told me that when he was a rookie, Brady sent a letter or email to his high school coach and averred that he thought he could be a starter and beat out Bledsoe.

His logic was extremely simple.
            Attention to detail.
            He didn't think Bledsoe had it, and he thought he did.
            Makes sense to me.

I've always thought Bledsoe was pretty decent, but relied too much on raw arm strength.

Comment

• Iehoshua
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by gameboy
              I've always thought Bledsoe was pretty decent
              That... is why you fail.

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

Skooby, stop wishing bad things on people, first Ralph now Brady. Kharma's gonna get you boy.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                  Closet Bills Fan
                  • Nov 2004

in a conspiracy sense i'd agree, but he wasnt even that big of a qb star at michigan....... drew henson was better than him. sometimes its right place, right time....

if it is proven about steroids, well, so be it, im sure a few members of EVERY team would be implicated

j-e-t-s
                  jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• HAMMER
                    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                    • Jul 2003

Let's end the Brady bashing and move on, the guy is a class act and three time SB winner. He will go down as one of the greatest to play the position. People just can't stand to see someone do well, they have to tear them down. I will put my car's pink slip up that there is nothing to this, Brady is too smart.
                    Tom Brady was looking for a place to work out when he called Barry Bonds' personal trainer "five or six years ago" but the two never got together, the New England Patriots quarterback said Thursday.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by gameboy
                      I heard a story from a guy who is a bi Pats fan.
                      Is there any other kind?

Comment

• Ed
                        Dude
                        • Sep 2002

Is Brady's arm really that strong? I've always thought it was relatively weak compared to most qb's. He's also not that big and probably one of the slowest qb's, so I'd be pretty surprised if he was on steroids. Plus, I don't think steroids help prevent injuries. If anything they increase your chances of getting hurt because they can cause problems with your tendons and ligaments.

Comment

• shelby
                          The Vanilla *****
                          • Jul 2002

Brady's a dink and dunk type of QB.
                          i don't think he's a doper.

Comment

• Turf
                            • Jul 2002

Skooby, this is by the far the dumbest thing you ever posted. Brady is smart, not jacked. Get real.
                            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                              • Feb 2005

skoob..... well....

oh nevermind.... this is a stupid thread and you really need to get a hobby.
                              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                              X