PDA

View Full Version : my email to sal maiorana

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 01:54 PM
Thanks for your constructive criticism. I have an opinion. That's what it was. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Sal

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:19 PM
To: Maiorana, Sal
Subject: your interview on sirius

you know what is sad. its writers like yourself who cant back our 1st round QB who has twice maybe 3 times the amount of talent the other qbs on roster have. u know i wonder why places like espn and sirius have no respect for JP LOSMAN and the buffalo bills. its becuz guys like yourself get on the radio and question and curse losman. you jump all over the balls that where shorted and point that out but u dont ridicule the wrs who drop passes like reed on JPs 1st attempt and aiken on JP's 3rd attempt ive watched this game about 5 times and if u dont see improvement in JPs decisions and overall gameplay i dont think your qualified to be an NFL writer.

LtBillsFan66
08-17-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm surprised he answered that tripe.

Patrick76777
08-17-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm surprised he answered that tripe.

LMAO.

I had trouble getting through it. Maybe write it in english next time.

Statman
08-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Thanks for your constructive criticism. I have an opinion. That's what it was. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Sal

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:19 PM
To: Maiorana, Sal
Subject: your interview on sirius

you know what is sad. its writers like yourself who cant back our 1st round QB who has twice maybe 3 times the amount of talent the other qbs on roster have. u know i wonder why places like espn and sirius have no respect for JP LOSMAN and the buffalo bills. its becuz guys like yourself get on the radio and question and curse losman. you jump all over the balls that where shorted and point that out but u dont ridicule the wrs who drop passes like reed on JPs 1st attempt and aiken on JP's 3rd attempt ive watched this game about 5 times and if u dont see improvement in JPs decisions and overall gameplay i dont think your qualified to be an NFL writer.
Frankly, I think some monitor message boards with opinions from varying posters there.

Dare we go back and see what you've posted publicly and see how it contrasts with reality in hindsight and blame you for similar things?

Sports is an open ended world. People are entitled to opinions, right or wrong. Otherwise this message board would not exist. I personally find that message boards are more wrong than right in their mass opinions. In the case of the Bills, that is definitely the case since message boards on the internet became popular.

Athletes are paid professionals. If they cannot perform amidst a sea of criticism, then they are in the wrong professions. Considering that many of them would be scrubbing pots and pans somewhere at ten bucks an hour iwith the skills they've otherwise amassed in life at the time, I'd say they can live with it.

What are you, Losman's babysitter or mama.

Statman
08-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Sorry, but agree with him or not, I have to stand up for Sal here.

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 02:04 PM
LMAO.

I had trouble getting through it. Maybe write it in english next time.

what thru an email i should worry bout run on sentences and so on come on lol.

i wasnt writing a formal letter and read it a lil slower lol maybe and u will see it flows just does have to commas and so on where they should be i could care less about writing the guy a term paper.

TacklingDummy
08-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Only Losman Homer's think he is going to amount to anything in the NFL.

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 02:10 PM
You know what is sad. Its writers like yourself, who cant back our 1st round QB! Who has twice, maybe 3 times the amount of talent the other qbs on roster have. You know I wonder why places like espn and sirius have no respect for JP LOSMAN and the buffalo bills, its becuz guys like yourself get on the radio and question and curse losman. you jump all over the balls that where shorted, and point that out but u dont ridicule the wrs who drop passes like reed, on JPs 1st attempt and aiken on JP's 3rd attempt. I've watched this game about 5 times and if you dont see improvement in JPs decisions and overall gameplay i dont think your qualified to be an NFL writer.

that better patrick LOL i didnt know i was back in high school but ill be sure quick to point out when your commas and so on arent in the right place!

my point of this post is buffalo beat reporters arent just questioning if losman can play they are ridiculing him. and these national media types grab on these garbage questions and make him into something he is not!!!

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 02:11 PM
Only Losman Homer's think he is going to amount to anything in the NFL.

who would u start on this roster?

JJamezz
08-17-2006, 02:22 PM
This is off topic sorta... and I actually agree with what you said in the email..

What I don't get is when I see people making an argument for coming across as uneducated, or at best, just plain old lazy.. Is it really that much easier to avoid the SHIFT button, or that hard to throw some punctuation into a sentence??

Dr. Lecter
08-17-2006, 02:25 PM
People will take a letter of criticism much better and treat it with more respect if there is at least an attempt at using proper grammar.

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 02:27 PM
my god i have 2 degrees one in finance the other in economics. and im sorry im not about proper grammer or punctuation. however i can do regression analysis on a stock portfolio like a mofo

Dr. Lecter
08-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Finance and Economics?

You a glutton for punishment or something?

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 02:31 PM
u know sometimes i just dont get it nit picking on crap like my grammer in a rant to crap sports writer honestly get a clue. i got my point across and im not willing to be a poet lauriat to do that

TacklingDummy
08-17-2006, 02:40 PM
who would u start on this roster?

I've already said Losman. That doesn't mean I think he will amount to anything or that he will amount to anything.