PDA

View Full Version : MY email to sal maiorana

Patrick76777
08-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Sal

I’ve just listened to your interview on Sirius Satilite Radio and it deeply saddens me that writers such as yourself cannot support J.P. Losman. As a former first round draft choice, Losman has twice and possibly three times the talent of the other quarterbacks on the Buffalo Bills training camp roster. Your baseless opinions cause fans such as myself to wonder why Sirius NFL radio and other outlets such as ESPN, show such a blatant lack of respect for Mr. Losman and the Buffalo Bills organization as a whole. Perhaps, Losman’s poor reputation is a result of you and other NFL “experts” constantly questioning and “cursing” him during your radio interviews. You in particular seem to relish focusing solely on the instances when Losman misses his throws but at the same time seem to ignore the instances when our wide receivers drop passes. As an example, during the preseason game in Carolina last weekend, Josh Reed clearly dropped Losman’s first attempt. Then Sam Aiken made a similar miscue on Losman’s third attempt.

I have personally reviewed the game tape approximately 5 times and feel strongly that if you fail to see an improvement in Losman’s decision making and overall play, that you may lack the qualifications to be an NFL writer.

djjimkelly
08-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Sal

I’ve just listened to your interview on Sirius Satilite Radio and it deeply saddens me that writers such as yourself cannot support J.P. Losman. As a former first round draft choice, Losman has twice and possibly three times the talent of the other quarterbacks on the Buffalo Bills training camp roster. Your baseless opinions cause fans such as myself to wonder why Sirius NFL radio and other outlets such as ESPN, show such a blatant lack of respect for Mr. Losman and the Buffalo Bills organization as a whole. Perhaps, Losman’s poor reputation is a result of you and other NFL “experts” constantly questioning and “cursing” him during your radio interviews. You in particular seem to relish focusing solely on the instances when Losman misses his throws but at the same time seem to ignore the instances when our wide receivers drop passes. As an example, during the preseason game in Carolina last weekend, Josh Reed clearly dropped Losman’s first attempt. Then Sam Aiken made a similar miscue on Losman’s third attempt.

I have personally reviewed the game tape approximately 5 times and feel strongly that if you fail to see an improvement in Losman’s decision making and overall play, that you may lack the qualifications to be an NFL writer.

lol the day i speak that politely to a fool like that writer

justasportsfan
08-17-2006, 02:27 PM
did your email get response,PAT?

Meathead
08-17-2006, 02:30 PM
the point after was goood

Earthquake Enyart
08-17-2006, 02:33 PM
Pat, you're the best. :up:

Patrick76777
08-17-2006, 02:37 PM

Thanks my man!

Patrick76777
08-17-2006, 02:38 PM
I should seriously send it to this guy. See if he realizes.

LtBillsFan66
08-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Sal's Reply.

f u you jerk i dont need to anwser too stupid fnas like u

Patrick76777
08-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Sal's Reply.

f u you jerk i dont need to anwser too stupid fnas like u

ROTFLMAO