• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Pittsburgh linebacker charged after fight

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Larry Foote was charged with a misdemeanor after a brawl at a restaurant.

The Washtenaw County prosecutor's office charged Foote with a count of disorderly person, police Sgt. Angela Abrams said Friday. No one else has been charged in the case.

The fight started when Foote and some friends came to a woman's defense after seeing some other men drop her on the ground inside a restaurant on the University of Michigan campus on Feb. 3, Abrams said. The dispute escalated into a brawl involving 15-20 people outside the restaurant.

more...
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

That's just stupid...he helps out a lady and gets charged while the guys attacking her or whatever get nothing?
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HotRod
        Addicted to squares...
        • Oct 2002

It doesn't make alot of sense that he was the only one charged, when 15-20 others got involved too. I wonder if "name recognition" had anything to do with it?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

it continues to amaze me that pro athletes find ways to get themselves in trouble with the law.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HotRod
            I wonder if "name recognition" had anything to do with it?
            i wouldn't doubt it.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X