X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

I am over McGahee

There is no doubt that McGahee does not fit the character vision that Levy has for this team. Although I am not ready to annoit this draft class as the "best ever" you can already see the signs that it is above average.

With that said McGahee would not be on this team had Levy been GM when he was taken. McGahee is a punk. He plays like a punk as well. His first year starting I think he was appreciative of the second chance that God had given him. Last year he was back to his cocky Miami self forgetting that the the Bills had given him a chance and a first round selection.

My point here is that the best way to help your young QB is to have a hard running back helping you get first down yardage. I am tired of waiting for McGahee to impress. Right now he doesn't make the top five of "best running backs" to play for the Bills.

McGahee, starting tonight, had better start running with some purpose or I am going to be pushing the "RB contoversy" instead of the "QB contoversy".
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Re: I am over McGahee

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
      Ditto
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

Unless he has a killer year I sort of agree.

With his attitude, he belongs on the fish.

Maybe they'll trade us the kid from Auburn for him.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

I hope McGahee doesn't even play tonight. There's no need to have your best player on offense playing in a pre-season games. Plus being a RB he doesn't need as much work.

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
            I hope McGahee doesn't even play tonight. There's no need to have your best player on offense playing in a pre-season games. Plus being a RB he doesn't need as much work.
            I disagree, Jauron is rightfully creating competition at every position. McGahee needs to play tonight and play well. He has not impressed me since his first year on the field. Last year was a joke, I certainly don't think his job should be safe if he isn't busting his ass like everyone else.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
              Well not performing would be his norm so I agree why play him. He hasn't made any difference since 04 when he is out there so why bother.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HAMMER
                I disagree, Jauron is rightfully creating competition at every position. McGahee needs to play tonight and play well. He has not impressed me since his first year on the field. Last year was a joke, I certainly don't think his job should be safe if he isn't busting his ass like everyone else.
                Yeah right, it just applies to the QB situation. McGahee hasn't done spit but will start on day one even though Gates has stayed here all offseason and busted his ass.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

Coach Ice knows all

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

He will run like a prisoner who stole something this year, contract year.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                      He will run like a prisoner who stole something this year, contract year.
                      "Running with heart" and "running for a paycheck" are 2 different things. Nate Clements proved that last year.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                        • Aug 2003

just like Bills fans lets take the position with least amount of questions this year and bring up questions and a "controversy"

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                          Well not performing would be his norm so I agree why play him. He hasn't made any difference since 04 when he is out there so why bother.
                          your comments every now and then is always good for a laugh. You give JP Losman a pass because of coaching yet you've already decided on Willis. Right now, he's more proven than JP and yet JP cost the team more in terms of draft picks. I don't care if JP is a qb and it's a harder position than a rb. Thing is, everyone that had to do with TD and co. should be given the same oppurtunity or benefit of a doubt that we give JP Losman.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            your comments every now and then is always good for a laugh. You give JP Losman a pass because of coaching yet you've already decided on Willis. Right now, he's more proven than JP and yet JP cost the team more in terms of draft picks. I don't care if JP is a qb and it's a harder position than a rb. Thing is, everyone that had to do with TD and co. should be given the same oppurtunity or benefit of a doubt that we give JP Losman.
                            When you take a RB with the 24th pick overall with a catastrophic knee injury knowing he'll have to sit his entire first season I would say that there is some cost to that as well. Just because a player is good doesn't mean he's good for the team. I think the Eagles found that out.

Rewatch the interview with McGahee on Fox sports night if you don't see what I am talking about.

This team had it's share of character flaws last year. It's time for McGahee to show he can run hard against good teams. He hasn't one us a game with his perfromance since 2004.

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              Bottom line two different positions. RB is easy in the NFL compared to QB. its night and day and you can't sit there and even try to compare the two and be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X