Tell me why JP should be the starter after turning the ball over 3 times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

Tell me why JP should be the starter after turning the ball over 3 times?

Are you kidding me?

Jauron wants a team that plays good defense, and mistake free on offense......Losman really chocked on his opportunity to take over as starter for the team.

And people think he gained the respect of his teammates? I doubt it after this performance.

And I have yet to see his 42 yard pass to Evans.....But im guessing it was a simple fly pattern, which seems to be the only thing he can do soundly.

This team can win now, give the team to Holcomb.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Tell me why JP should be the starter after turning the ball over 3 times?

Are you "watching" the game?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• paladin warrior
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Oct 2004

Oh no J.P got his second fumble. What happen...... I thought he was good QB.. Maybe He got scare. Oh well.. it just only preseason...

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
        Are you kidding me?

Jauron wants a team that plays good defense, and mistake free on offense......Losman really chocked on his opportunity to take over as starter for the team.

And people think he gained the respect of his teammates? I doubt it after this performance.

And I have yet to see his 42 yard pass to Evans.....But im guessing it was a simple fly pattern, which seems to be the only thing he can do soundly.

OK, because there is NO better QB at this time on this roster.

If JP becomes a stud great, if not, at least we know and we can move on!

That, my friend, is why we start Losman. Its not a matter of him being and all star who leads us to the SB starting today. Its the fact that theres no better option.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Are you kidding me?

Because he also showed that he can move the ball. You can't keep nitpicking every little thing that the kid does. He's going to make mistakes, but he also will make plays. If you don't understand that, then I can't help you. I remember Jim Kelly turning the ball a few times, but he came back and made up for it. That's what Losman did after the INT. Now, am I happy about the turnovers? Hell no, but Losman is still better than Holcomb and is showing promise.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              • Jul 2002

Are you kidding me?

Also, if you think that Holbcomb will help this team win, then you show me how little you know about football.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Are you kidding me?
                JP is the QB of the Bills because he wins this QB competition by default. Let the least crappest QB be the starter.

Don't worry Scott, JP won't last long during the regular season. By week 4 he will be injuried or benched.

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  JP is the QB of the Bills because he wins this QB competition by default. Let the least crappest QB be the starter.

Don't worry Scott, JP won't last long during the regular season. By week 4 he will be injuried or benched.
                  Your right, lets start your mom, I heard she is a helluva HUGE-back, ohh wait, were looking for a QB, nevermind.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by jp-era

That, my friend, is why we start Losman. Its not a matter of him being and all star who leads us to the SB starting today. Its the fact that theres no better option.

I simply can't understand why some people JUST DON'T GET THIS.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical

I simply can't understand why some people JUST DON'T GET THIS.

Because I don't think like a loser.

I don't sacrafice the season for one players.....Thats how the rest of the players on the team lose respect for the coach/GM.

Or didn't you not learn that last year when the team wanted to throw JP to the bench?

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era

Exactly! Why don't people understand that we need to see what we have in Losman and if it is dog *****, then we can move on next year? Is this a difficult concept?

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

If holcomb is that bad, and he can't beat him out in the preseason- why throw away the season?

If he casn't beat him out in preseason- then he must suck royally. Some people JUST DON'T GET THIS.

Let the best performer in preseason get the job.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            • Jul 2002

Because I don't think like a loser.

I don't sacrafice the season for one players.....Thats how the rest of the players on the team lose respect for the coach/GM.

Or didn't you not learn that last year when the team wanted to throw JP to the bench?
                            Why else would you want a guy who can only complete a pass that is 5 yards down the field and has more 3 and outs then any other QB on the roster?

edit: attack the post, not the poster.
                            Last edited by shelby; 08-20-2006, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                              No, you think like an idiot. Why else would you want a guy who can only complete a pass that is 5 yards down the field and has more 3 and outs then any other QB on the roster?

He just completed an 18 yard pass.

edit: attack the post, not the poster.
                              Last edited by shelby; 08-20-2006, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X