PDA

View Full Version : Jauron on QB's

YardRat
08-18-2006, 09:45 PM
"I thought they all played well. Of course, JP put the ball on the ground."

Q: Did JP do just enough to not be named the starter next week?

"We'll have to look at the film."

"We have to be painfully patient with him."

TacklingDummy
08-18-2006, 09:48 PM
Sounds to me Nall may be the starter next week. And if this is truly a QB competition, Nall should be the starter next week.

YardRat
08-18-2006, 09:52 PM
I'm not so sure, TD. I think JP may still get the start, but depending on his performance might not get as much time as he has the last two weeks.

I think Nall's going to get a fair shot in the second and third quarters.

Philagape
08-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Give Nall the entire second half, and let him earn anything more.

HHURRICANE
08-18-2006, 09:55 PM
Sounds to me Nall may be the starter next week. And if this is truly a QB competition, Nall should be the starter next week.

Why? Because we need to be "painfully patient" with him. Sounds like Jp's the starter.

DraftBoy
08-18-2006, 10:23 PM
Give Nall the entire second half, and let him earn anything more.

Wait so Nall must earn all his time, but you were ready to hand time to Jp??

Philagape
08-18-2006, 10:25 PM
Wait so Nall must earn all his time, but you were ready to hand time to Jp??

JP's earned front-runner status, and no one's surpassed him. If Nall's WAAAAYYYY ahead of him in practice this week, then start him.

TacklingDummy
08-18-2006, 10:27 PM
Why? Because we need to be "painfully patient" with him. Sounds like Jp's the starter.

Nope, beacuse "have to look at film". If JP was starter, why wouldn't Dick just come out and say it?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Nope, beacuse "have to look at film". If JP was starter, why wouldn't Dick just come out and say it?

Because Dick is one. oops did I say that out loud?

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 10:44 PM
If Jauron is worth anything as a HC he names JP the starter monday and tells the fans and media to deal with it.

JP was NOT as bad as it sounds stat wise. Most haven't even seen the damn game. And please make sure you go listen to Jauron himself. It SOUNDS like JP is going to be the guy period. A lot can be lost in print.