PDA

View Full Version : Here Is A Sensible Post About the QB

Typ0
08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
There are a lot of noodles who keep begging for KH and CN to play miserably so JP can default to the starter. What are the odds of an NFL QB getting injured? If that happens to JP we are stuck with these other guys. OR, as some people would have it, we should just CUT all the QBs and only have JP on the squad that way Brian Moorman can QB.

Typ0
08-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Personally, I would be fine with it if CN rose up and became the second coming of Montana...that would be something good for this organization.

Philagape
08-18-2006, 10:31 PM
If Nall's the answer, great. He's not old, and the bargain would cancel out the investment lost in JP.

Typ0
08-18-2006, 10:35 PM
I feel the same way about JP...but I am not rooting for anyone to fail just so JP gets a chance.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-18-2006, 10:35 PM
NO PHIL! NALL was a scrubini in GB. Let jp work thru the year and if he still sucks then dump him and move on. Nall has never shown anyone anything greater the JP.
NAME A STARTER ! Quit messing with our dang heads DJ!

Typ0
08-18-2006, 10:38 PM
how was Nall a scrub? Because they wouldn't bench Favre to let him start?

Philagape
08-18-2006, 10:38 PM
NO PHIL! NALL was a scrubini in GB. Let jp work thru the year and if he still sucks then dump him and move on. Nall has never shown anyone anything greater the JP.

I didn't mean NOW

Typ0
08-18-2006, 10:39 PM

by the way...who are you calling Phil? You sure do know how to make enemies.:chair:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-18-2006, 10:40 PM

no because GB saw nothing in hem and drafted rogers and let nall go

Philagape
08-18-2006, 10:40 PM

Because they wouldn't even let him be No. 2

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-18-2006, 10:41 PM
by the way...who are you calling Phil? You sure do know how to make enemies.:chair:
i'm abreviating Philagape... that makes me an enemy?
any offense taken Philagape?

Typ0
08-18-2006, 10:48 PM

OH. I thought you were comparing me to Phil. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Commence *****ing.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-18-2006, 10:51 PM
OH. I thought you were comparing me to Phil. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Commence *****ing.
groan removed :)

Philagape
08-18-2006, 10:51 PM

I'd think twice before starting your car.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-18-2006, 10:54 PM
I'd think twice before starting your car.
:dance:

billsburgh
08-18-2006, 10:55 PM
then why did they draft Aaron Rogers? not trying to disrespect Nall, but if he showed anything, why did GB draft another qb and let him walk?

Typ0
08-18-2006, 11:49 PM
then why did they draft Aaron Rogers? not trying to disrespect Nall, but if he showed anything, why did GB draft another qb and let him walk?

because for some reason they thought Rogers was just going to be that good. That doesn't mean they thought Nall was going to suck.

djjimkelly
08-19-2006, 12:30 AM

i dont think GB thought too much of him drafting aaron rodgers.

lets look at this realistically

that being said i am all for him supplanting holcomb for the #2 job

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2006, 07:09 AM
because for some reason they thought Rogers was just going to be that good. That doesn't mean they thought Nall was going to suck.
And along the way they also brought in JT O'Sullivan and Tim Couch. Don't tell me it was just "competition".