PDA

View Full Version : 7-11, 1 TD 1 Pick. So what?

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Yeah he fumbled a couple times, so what? Yeah but he got sacked and fumbled 2x. Really? how come no one is bringing this up....

2-8-CIN37(12:46) W.McGahee up the middle to CIN 30 for 7 yards (D.O'Neal, B.Robinson). FUMBLES (D.O'Neal), RECOVERED by CIN-D.Jackson at CIN 28. D.Jackson for 72 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Play Challenged by BUF and Upheld. (Timeout #1 by BUF at 12:31.)

Now help me here but Willis fumbles at the 28 and its returned for a TD but the board can only ***** and whine about JP's issues? Sounds to me like this OL can't do spit against a Defense that doesn't have all of its starters. Now to me that is the REAL issue.

If DJ is anywhere near a decent coach he ends the QB comp now. Nall nor Holcomb did spit and the team was moving well under JP other than 4 miscues.

JP has done enough to warrant the starting gig, to delay it further is going to make it hell to get ready for New England

TacklingDummy
08-18-2006, 10:34 PM
"Bottom line two different positions. RB is easy in the NFL compared to QB. its night and day and you can't sit there and even try to compare the two and be taken seriously." Ice.....

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1603088#post1603088

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 10:36 PM
"Bottom line two different positions. RB is easy in the NFL compared to QB. its night and day and you can't sit there and even try to compare the two and be taken seriously." Ice.....

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1603088#post1603088

Which makes McGahees fumble worse. Easier position, and still fumbles. Man Do you even think before trying to bring up my old posts? All you do is prove me right.

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 10:38 PM
Oh and for you and your buddy scottlawrence, Marshal faulk broke JP's int down on film...its Reeds fault 100%. Wrong route, looked confused.

And I have yet to see anything said about allowing Smith to come free, pretty much UNBLOCKED, to blind side JP with the RAIN and all, when refering to JP's fumbles.

Funny how you haters leave FACTS out of it.

billsburgh
08-18-2006, 10:38 PM
As Marshall Faulk said on total access after the game, the interception was Reed's fault. and the sacks with fumbles, well that is something that will improve as he plays more and gets the timing down. Jauron needs to say that JP is the starter and that's the end of it so that this team can begin to prepare for NE

TacklingDummy
08-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Oh and for you and your buddy scottlawrence, Marshal faulk broke JP's int down on film...its Reeds fault 100%. Wrong route, looked confused.

That's funny.

JP's post game comment on the interception...

"It was my fault, not his," I guess Marshall and you both don't know what facts are. Your opinion is hardly a fact.

Wraith
08-18-2006, 10:42 PM
There were seven fumbles in this game. SEVEN. Two on one play, in fact!

Let's try to keep things in perspective here people.

billsburgh
08-18-2006, 10:45 PM
That's funny.

"It was my fault, not his," I guess Marshall and you both don't know what facts are.
a qb in JP's position isn't going to come out and blame his receiver publicly even if it was the receivers fault. none of us really know the facts. only the way it appears.

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 10:46 PM
That's funny.

"It was my fault, not his," I guess Marshall and you both don't know what facts are. Your opinion is hardly a fact.

Oh its FACT And Marshal is the one to bring it up. BTW Dummy, You again proved JP supporters right in backing him. He isn't going to hang his WR out to dry. a LEADER at QB steps up and takes blame like that.

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 10:47 PM
a qb in JP's position isn't going to come out and blame his receiver publicly even if it was the receivers fault. none of us really know the facts. only the way it appears.

Faulk said it was Reeds fault then backed it up with tape and FACTS. I think faulk knows football. Not sure, but I think he does.

TacklingDummy
08-18-2006, 10:48 PM
:rofl: at this thread.

You JP Homers are the reason I can't stand him.

TacklingDummy
08-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Faulk said it was Reeds fault then backed it up with tape and FACTS. I think faulk knows football. Not sure, but I think he does.

And I think Losman knows who fault it was since he's the one who threw that pass. Faulk is giving his OPINION. It's not a fact. FACT Is JP Losman said it was HIS fault.

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 10:51 PM
You are now talking out of your butt.

On and more FACTS for you...

JP has now performed better with not only the backups but the starters as well. Holcomb has sucked with both.

QB competition is over. JP's the man, go find a new team.

ibatiger
08-18-2006, 10:51 PM

Give me a break. It was an option. It's the QBs responsibility because he throws the ball. He shouldn't have thrown it anyway with the safety sitting on it. It's called reading the defense. Sheesh.

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Give me a break. It was an option. It's the QBs responsibility because he throws the ball. He shouldn't have thrown it anyway with the safety sitting on it. It's called reading the defense. Sheesh.

Its called a timing pattern. JP Saw the route would be open and threw it. Reed was confused and ran the wrong one. Faulk pointed this out with video, are you not getting this?

TacklingDummy
You are now talking out of your butt.

On and more FACTS for you...

JP has now performed better with not only the backups but the starters as well. Holcomb has sucked with both.

QB competition is over. JP's the man, go find a new team.

JP has looked better with the starters and the backups. Problem is he's also looked the worst with the starters.

We will see how Nall does next week.

The future doesn't look bright, that's for sure.

ZacGriffi~82
I don't think it's coincidental the Jauron was concerned about Losman putting the ball on the ground but said nothing about the INT.

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 10:55 PM
JP has looked better with the starters and the backups. Problem is he's also looked the worst with the starters.

We will see how Nall does next week.

The future doesn't look bright, that's for sure.

Worst? Uh No first downs and -6 for Holcomb. I think JP led some TD Drives tonight right?

Sorry, QB comp over...go find the dallas message board

shelby
Uh....:gobills:

Do we not root for the same team here?
Who honestly gives a :curse: who starts, so long as we put points on the board?

This is preseason. No need to panic. Mistakes will be made. Better now than September 10 against the Patriots.

As a side note, Losman impressed me tonight. Much more poised and comfortable than last season.

Some of y'all need to try some yoga or meditation or something.
:gobills:

ICE74129
I don't think it's coincidental the Jauron was concerned about Losman putting the ball on the ground but said nothing about the INT.

See you get it :-) I can't wait for DJ to see our OL completely whiff on at least one of those blide siders.

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 10:56 PM

Who honestly gives a :curse: who starts, so long as we put points on the board?

This is preseason. No need to panic. Mistakes will be made. Better now than September 10 against the Patriots.

As a side note, Losman impressed me tonight. Much more poised and comfortable than last season.

Some of y'all need to try some yoga or meditation or something.

As long as its not yoga with a size 5 in my ass I might :bandwagon

L.A. Playa
08-18-2006, 10:57 PM
why are we talking about QB there is a huge RB controversy on this team the way Gates ran for thos 6 yards in 5 carries, with such heart and dedication almost brought tears to my eyes, that punk McGahee and that loolly gagging TD run needs to be cut he could have ran faster on that run we need tp talk about our RB situation

shelby
08-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Don't piss me off, the size 5 threat still stands.:D

BTW...Willlis looked great in the first quarter.

billsburgh
08-18-2006, 10:58 PM
And I think Losman knows who fault it was since he's the one who threw that pass. Faulk is giving his OPINION. It's not a fact. FACT Is JP Losman said it was HIS fault.
that's what most qbs do, take the blame. it's part of being the leader of the team.

TacklingDummy
08-18-2006, 11:00 PM

No, we don't. The only thing some poster roots for is JP. He's bad mouthed the owner, he's bad mouths the rest of the team, he's bad mouthed the GM, Coach, City of Buffalo, and has said that if a certain QB was named starter , he was no longer going to be a Bills fan.

L.A. Playa
08-18-2006, 11:01 PM
give TD a break he is homeless and posting through a wireless connection on E Ferry and Jefferson he is risking his life to post here

Philagape
08-18-2006, 11:08 PM
On the INT, whatever Reed was doing, shouldn't the QB be aware of the defender? Honest question since I didn't see the play; I'm guessing Reed should have been in front of the DB?

ZacGriffi~82
08-18-2006, 11:11 PM
See you get it :-) I can't wait for DJ to see our OL completely whiff on at least one of those blide siders.

I have to disagree. There were definately some protection issues, but Losman felt the pressure both times and tried to make something out of nothing. You have get down and protect the ball. You can't magnify already bad plays and expect to win.

ICE74129
08-18-2006, 11:20 PM
On the INT, whatever Reed was doing, shouldn't the QB be aware of the defender? Honest question since I didn't see the play; I'm guessing Reed should have been in front of the DB?

Not on a timing route. Sometimes its designed 1-2-3 and throw to a part of the field. Reed ran out, the pattern called for him to go in. Again Faulk pointed this out

evol4276
08-18-2006, 11:23 PM
That's funny.

"It was my fault, not his," I guess Marshall and you both don't know what facts are. Your opinion is hardly a fact. no disrespect to you at all but would you rather create animosity for someone you're going to be throwing to and say it's his fault he threw an interception, or would you rather say it was your mistake and that you need to do a better job next time? you may be right but I'm just saying that it wouldn't be smart to come out blaming recievers for the turnover

TacklingDummy
08-18-2006, 11:54 PM
that's what most qbs do, take the blame. it's part of being the leader of the team.

Just saw the repaly on ESPN. LMAO@ anyone blaming anyone but JP for JPs INT. I can see why JP said it was his fault. Because it was.

Philagape
08-18-2006, 11:55 PM
I just saw a replay of the INT, and it was a bad one, with blame on several levels. Reed may have ran the wrong route, but JP should not have thrown that ball. It had touchdown the other way written all over it. You can't throw that kind of a pass on faith. Scrap that play out of the playbook.

Philagape
08-18-2006, 11:57 PM
That said, JP's still learning, and I've seen veterans do that too (most memorably Bledsoe last year against the Seahawks)

!Papacrunk!
08-19-2006, 06:52 AM
Hopefully for your guy's sake, your o-line doesn't make JP turn into Carr or Harrington--1st rounders that get beat up and scared before they can truly blossom into the great QB that they could potentially be.

eeyyeeddoogg
08-19-2006, 07:03 AM
Did any of you actually "hear" the post game interview with Losman or are you reciting what you read somewhere / Because if you heard the interview it was obvious that JP was covering Reeds ass and he stood up and took the blame.

ICE74129
08-19-2006, 07:59 AM
Just saw the repaly on ESPN. LMAO@ anyone blaming anyone but JP for JPs INT. I can see why JP said it was his fault. Because it was.

Wow I guess marshal faulk is an idiot. Why listen to a future HOF pro idiot when we have a dummy.

Nighthawk
08-19-2006, 08:05 AM

And I have yet to see anything said about allowing Smith to come free, pretty much UNBLOCKED, to blind side JP with the RAIN and all, when refering to JP's fumbles.

Ice, it's pointless to argue...the people who are over analysing everything he does will never get it. If every single QB in NFL history was analysed this much, then we would never have seen the Marinos, the Elways, the Favres, the Kellys or the Montanas...all of which had something that was not perfect in their game. Some fans seem to be looking for things to make Losman fail instead of looking for reasons why he can succeed. I see both in him, but he has started to show some really good things this preseason and I'm encouraged.

bledslow
08-19-2006, 10:52 AM

Faulk is a cheese ****,and he is WRONG

JP caused THREE turnovers and he did NOT even play the entire game-- I really hope this completely clueless qb starts all 16 games---He is gonna make brett favres turnover numbers from last year look SMALL. 4 wins MAX
edited: please don't bypass the filter, thanks. ~shelby