PDA

View Full Version : McGahee again has bounce in his step

Mitchy moo
08-19-2006, 08:08 AM
Willis McGahee was the ricochet we all remember from his college days Friday, harder to catch than a guy who owes you money. He fluttered. He dashed. He disappeared into the end zone.

Buffalo fans have waited three years to see the bouncy running back break a long, exciting gain and he finally did in the Bills' 44-31 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals at Ralph Wilson Stadium. McGahee's 61-yard touchdown run in the first quarter tied the game at 7-7. The play came just minutes after a McGahee fumble resulted in a 72-yard return for a touchdown by Cincinnati's Dexter Jackson.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060819/1053955.asp?tbd1053955.asp

shelby
08-19-2006, 08:09 AM
:up:

Mitchy moo
08-19-2006, 08:20 AM
:up:

Thanks Shelby!

Willis was really sick:

McGahee said he hadn't eaten all day, and Jauron said McGahee vomited on the sideline and trainers had trouble keeping fluids in him. McGahee took off his jersey and sat on the bench, then returned to the game and had two more carries. McGahee took off his pads again and walked to the locker room but returned shortly thereafter. He didn't return to the game. "I was kind of dead, after that run it just killed me," McGahee said. "Then I tried to go out there again and didn't have anything. That was my fault, I didn't eat anything before the game. I had to come back (in the locker room) and just rest. I had a headache, I was done."

shelby
08-19-2006, 08:22 AM
Damn, he looked pretty good for being that sick!

Mitchy moo
08-19-2006, 08:28 AM
It made it even more amazing, imagine if he's fed and feeling great?