X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carybillsfan
    • Aug 2003

Why Would anyone want JP to fail?

He had a decent game last night, yeah a couple of fumbles, but still pretty good. The int was no big deal, I remember Kelly throwing about 30 of those same picks over his career. What's better is how he came back from the pick, he played a great next series...thats what I want in a qb.

Do you JP haters enjoy the torment of knock someone else down? So I ask you this:

If not JP then who? ...KH-sucks,CN-no judgement yet but he can't even beat out KH for the 2nd string.

Maybe we should just forfeit the entire season and roll the dice with another sure fire qb like Brady. Because everyone knows he'll be a star.
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Why Would anyone want JP to fail?

And the entire time NO ONE Mentions Willis' Fumble on the bungles 28 that was a 10-14 point swing. At worst we get a FG out of it, most likely a TD.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

I want JP to be our QB but the guy is in desperate need of some poise.

Those 2 fumbles and the INT were terrible. Trying to just gloss over it is silly, since that type of play will cost us during the season.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i was in buffalo for the draft party when we drafted losman.i wasn't happy with the pick back then and i'm still not happy with it.being that i am a Bills fan,i hope he does well.i wasn't happy when we drafted kelly either but he turned out to be ok.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• carybillsfan
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
          I want JP to be our QB but the guy is in desperate need of some poise.

Those 2 fumbles and the INT were terrible. Trying to just gloss over it is silly, since that type of play will cost us during the season.
          It's the preseason, he's learning. Poise only comes with time, and playing experience. He'll struggle this year, but its building for the future.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

I just think every team has a few fans that you can never please. Some fans think JP Losman should just walk on the field and instantly becomes the next Jim Kelly. JP has showed much improvement over last year but the coachig staff will work on his fumbles. If he does not get better than there is cause for concern but it is still too early to raise the white flag and say lets draft Quinn.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
              I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
              • May 2005

Originally posted by carybillsfan
              He had a decent game last night, yeah a couple of fumbles, but still pretty good. The int was no big deal, I remember Kelly throwing about 30 of those same picks over his career. What's better is how he came back from the pick, he played a great next series...thats what I want in a qb.

Do you JP haters enjoy the torment of knock someone else down? So I ask you this:

If not JP then who? ...KH-sucks,CN-no judgement yet but he can't even beat out KH for the 2nd string.

Maybe we should just forfeit the entire season and roll the dice with another sure fire qb like Brady. Because everyone knows he'll be a star.
              Where were you able to watch the game? Oh, and P.S. Don't Drink the Water!

Comment

• carybillsfan
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                Where were you able to watch the game? Oh, and P.S. Don't Drink the Water!
                Didn't see it, listened on Sirius and saw highlights on NFL network, I'm ok with the water, I live in western Cary, off Hwy 55. They said our water is okay, we use bottled water for pretty much everything anyways.

Oh an by the way Kelso on the radio sucks..John Murphy should lose him fast...I mean I don't need toi hear a life story between every play.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                  • May 2005

Didn't see it, listened on Sirius and saw highlights on NFL network, I'm ok with the water, I live in western Cary, off Hwy 55. They said our water is okay, we use bottled water for pretty much everything anyways.

Oh an by the way Kelso on the radio sucks..John Murphy should lose him fast...I mean I don't need toi hear a life story between every play.
                  Ahh, I think I need to switch from XM to Sirius so I can get the Bills games at least... All the water is supposed to be alright by now too, we went through 2 gallons of bottled water in the meantime though, that's pretty much all we drink. I didn't know Kelso was doing Color this season eitheer.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Oh an by the way Kelso on the radio sucks
                    He's a rookie...give him the full 16 game season to learn on the job. Sure, he sucks now and fumbled his words more than once, but he has great potential.

YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                      • May 2003

Sadly, I think there actually are fans out there who want Losman to fail, just so they can say they were right.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

I don't wish failure upon anyone associated with this organization, unless they go to another team.
                        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• carybillsfan
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by YardRat
                          He's a rookie...give him the full 16 game season to learn on the job. Sure, he sucks now and fumbled his words more than once, but he has great potential.

Potential my ass, he told a life story between every play, Murph should let him know he's not Madden, no one cares what he has to say.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

I think what we saw from JP Friday night is what we are going to see for the first several games this season - big plays, big mistakes, inconsistency, and potential greatness. Jauron, unlike Mularkey, needs to stay patient, and so do we. JP is a young, raw talent with much to learn.

JP should develop better awareness and poise as he plays and the season progresses, but it's going to be frustrating for a while.

I, for one, am excited by his arm, his mobility and his athleticism, and want to see him play. Only time - playing time, that is - will tell if he can live up to his potential.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

People are idiots that is why.

Comment

Working...
                              X