PDA

View Full Version : 55.6 Comp. % and 114.6 Rate

TacklingDummy
08-19-2006, 09:08 AM
This job is Nalls to win. In limited action he's produced 2 touchdown drives with no Int. and no fumbles. Playing with scrubs. If this truly is a open competition for starting QB, Nall will get the start next week to see what he can do with the first team offense.

:dance:

ParanoidAndroid
08-19-2006, 09:18 AM
He should get his chance at some point. It makes sense to me.

djjimkelly
08-19-2006, 09:20 AM
he led an 18 yard drive LOL

djjimkelly
08-19-2006, 09:21 AM
and a second 42 yard drive vs UPS truck drivers. give it a rest

Pinkerton Security
08-19-2006, 09:23 AM
This job is Nalls to win. In limited action he's produced 2 touchdown drives with no Int. and no fumbles. Playing with scrubs. If this truly is a open competition for starting QB, Nall will get the start next week to see what he can do with the first team offense.

while i dont disagree that he does deserve a shot, and that he is playing with scrubs, he is mostly playing AGAINST scrubs as well.

djjimkelly
08-19-2006, 09:23 AM

ill bet u all my zone bucks vs yours nall doesnt start next week !!!

TacklingDummy
08-19-2006, 09:26 AM
while i dont disagree that he does deserve a shot, and that he is playing with scrubs, he is mostly playing AGAINST scrubs as well.

Well, samething thing was said about Losman 2 weeks ago and he got praise for it.

TacklingDummy
08-19-2006, 09:31 AM
ill bet u all my zone bucks vs yours nall doesnt start next week !!!

No, thats ok. Obviously you don't see the mockery in my thread.

Dr. Lecter
08-19-2006, 09:35 AM
Difference is TD, Nall's play was in the 4th quarter against camp fodder. He looked fine, but one tells the full sstory (i.e. 18 yard drive) it takes some of the shine off his performance.

As for starting him, that would not be a good idea unless he is starter opening day. The 3rd pre-season game is the primary tune-up for the regular season. The starters should play at least a full half, maybe even one drive in the 3rd.

ibatiger
08-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Difference is TD, Nall's play was in the 4th quarter against camp fodder. He looked fine, but one tells the full sstory (i.e. 18 yard drive) it takes some of the shine off his performance.

As for starting him, that would not be a good idea unless he is starter opening day. The 3rd pre-season game is the primary tune-up for the regular season. The starters should play at least a full half, maybe even one drive in the 3rd.

The thing is that it doesn't matter to Nall who he is playing against or who he is playing with. It didn't matter against Philly and Chicago in 2004 that he was playing against the first D. He cut through them just like he cut throught the second stringers on the other teams. When you have poise and control and can read a defense and know what you want to do with the ball you have a way of sustaining drives until you run out of real estate. That's the model of a consistent, effective QB. If Jauron doesn't let Nall have a chance to do it with the Buffalo first team this preseason then I would have some serious questions for him. Right now, for all he can tell, Nall is NFL starter ready until he proves otherwise. He's got more to prove, but he's earned the opportunity to do it. If he needs to be so patient with Losman then maybe Losman should sit behind Nall while he develops him. Maybe when Nall's contract is up in three years Losman will be ready to play without needing "patience".

THATHURMANATOR
08-19-2006, 09:54 AM
Hey I didn't see him play but I could go for a little Nall Ball!

TacklingDummy
08-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Im tired of the :loser: who leave me rep. without leaving their name. What :loser:

bills_7
08-19-2006, 01:13 PM
CUT KH.... name Nall 2nd string

ICE74129
08-19-2006, 01:22 PM

the job is JP's deal with it. I love how you HATE JP is the man. Go root for bledsoe, brady or someone else. The BUFFALO BILLS QB is JP Losman.

ICE74129
08-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Im tired of the :loser: who leave me rep. without leaving their name. What :loser:

:baby:

Goobylal
08-19-2006, 01:27 PM
Anyone recall Nall's 5 of 13 for 39 yards against Buffalo in the 2nd game last pre-season? Here it is:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/gamebook/NFL_20050820_GB@BUF

billsburgh
08-19-2006, 06:17 PM
is that your way of saying neg me more because you know it's going to happen now

jmb1099
08-19-2006, 08:07 PM
thought you didn't care about rep? And if you really wanna know become a donor

TacklingDummy
08-19-2006, 08:23 PM
thought you didn't care about rep? And if you really wanna know become a donor

Obviously I don't care about rep. If I cared about rep. I would become a JP Homer and wear my JP Blinders. I would take lessons from JP Homer's like Ice, Hurricain, JP Era, etc... on how to blame everyone else for things that go wrong.

What I do care about is the trolls who leave me rep. and tell me to die, kill myself, moron, loser, etc... without having the guts to leave their name.

I'll become a donor when I can find a way to donate without giving personal info.

jmb1099
08-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Obviously I don't care about rep. If I cared about rep. I would become a JP Homer and wear my JP Blinders. I would take lessons from JP Homer's like Ice, Hurricain, JP Era, etc... on how to blame everyone else for things that go wrong.

What I do care about is the trolls who leave me rep. and tell me to die, kill myself, moron, loser, etc... without having the guts to leave their name.

I'll become a donor when I can find a way to donate without giving personal info.
Wow...I really don't agree with much of what you say, but there is no reason for feedback like that.

ICE74129
08-19-2006, 08:36 PM

Why? You talk crap about people not saying who they are but you don't want to give out personal info? Can't have it both ways

shelby
08-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Let's keep it football related.
If you have complaints, take it up with the Admin via PM.
Thanks!
:gobills:

TacklingDummy
08-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Why? You talk crap about people not saying who they are but you don't want to give out personal info? Can't have it both ways

Did I ask for personal information from the people who leave me rep comments? NO, and I never will. What I like to know is thier username on here. Duh

HHURRICANE
08-19-2006, 08:51 PM

I'll become a donor when I can find a way to donate without giving personal info.:negrep: HURRICANE!!!!!

ICE74129
08-19-2006, 09:13 PM
Did I ask for personal information from the people who leave me rep comments? NO, and I never will. What I like to know is there username on here. Duh

:negrep: There's one for ya.

TacklingDummy
08-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Thanks, but ya didn't leave your name. You just said "you're a moron".

shelby
08-19-2006, 09:56 PM
:rofl:
Don't take rep so personally TD!

jmb1099
08-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Did I ask for personal information from the people who leave me rep comments? NO, and I never will. What I like to know is there username on here. Duh
I can only speak for myself, but the reason I "groan" or neg you isn't because you're anti-losman, but because you publicly come to your conclusions by intentionally leaving out key information. When confronted with key information you choose to attack (not directly) the poster by calling them losmanites in an attempt to discredit something they may say. You deserve the negative reputation you have, not the "death" comments that go along with them, but you own your rep.

Now let me save you the trouble of a response: Losman's turnovers are as he said: unacceptable and I, like everyone else here, is bothered by that. But its something that can and will be worked on. Weather or not he improves or not will be determined at the end of the season, not before. Willis turned the ball over too but I don't see you crying about that.

ParanoidAndroid
08-20-2006, 07:53 AM
Thanks, but ya didn't leave your name. You just said "you're a moron".

Watch out for the jerks who leave someone else's name. The only way to be sure is to donate! :up:

BillsFever21
08-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Doug Johnson had a pretty good game on Friday too. Lead the Bengals to a couple TD's. He should be the starter in Cinci.

Drive 4 Five
08-20-2006, 10:38 PM
:rofl:
Don't take rep so personally TD!

Yeah imagine how Skooby must feel. Sheesh.

Drive 4 Five
08-20-2006, 10:39 PM
TD I just negged you buddy AND I left my name too. Happy?

Philagape
08-20-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm incapable of negging him because I have him on ignore. :sadwalk: