PDA

View Full Version : Playa

BillsFever21
08-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Is there any way to find out if Jamal Lewis was injured during the game? He's not on the injury report but he only had like 4 carries during the game.

L.A. Playa
08-19-2006, 09:03 PM
the computer determines playing time and each player can play only a certain amount of plays determoned upon how many plays they played in the regular season, he may not been hurt but each player has a fatigue ranking 1-5 and if he awas on the field but fatigued the computer will subsitute for him

BillsFever21
08-20-2006, 09:02 AM
the computer determines playing time and each player can play only a certain amount of plays determoned upon how many plays they played in the regular season, he may not been hurt but each player has a fatigue ranking 1-5 and if he awas on the field but fatigued the computer will subsitute for him

He had 269 carries in the regular season but only two in the simulated game.

Brandon Jacobs only had 38 carries last season and he had 8 carries. Chester Taylor had 117 carries last season and had 5 carries. I don't think fatigue played a part in him only getting 2 carries.

Can you please make sure he's listed as the starter in my formations again and it didn't get reset. Unless he got injured during the game there isn't any way he would only have 2 carries. If he got injured during the game then that's fine because it's part of the game but I just wanna make sure the settings are right and that he's listed on the depth charts or that they're not set up to divide the carries like that.

L.A. Playa
08-20-2006, 10:21 AM
everyone who sent lineup cards are entered as they wanted