PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe to be benched?

ICE74129
08-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Oh my. the NBC Crew broke this at 1/2 time. It seems, again seems, that Parcells may just start tony Romo for the season opener and name him the starter.

This could be interesting.

Drive 4 Five
08-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Yeah my wife was just telling me. Can't say I'm surprised. Say, how many years did Romo ride the bench there in Dallas? Guess QB's don't grow on trees overnite eh?

Drive 4 Five
08-20-2006, 09:12 PM
There is nothing interesting about it really. Drew Bledose stinks. End of story.

BAM
08-20-2006, 09:14 PM
I can hear it now!

The Dallas Cowboys are my team.

Shortly after, he's cut.

YardRat
08-20-2006, 09:17 PM
Bledsoe will start.

ICE74129
08-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Bledsoe will start. Yeah for the arena league or CFL

Dr. Lecter
08-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Mort has been talking about this. Apparently Romo has been tearingit up in camp.

RockStar36
08-20-2006, 09:58 PM
This would easily be my favorite story of the off-season.

I would think/hope that if he gets benched for an unknown for the 3rd time he would hang up the cleats.

gr8slayer
08-20-2006, 09:59 PM
I posted this before pre-season even started. Old news.

RockStar36
08-20-2006, 10:01 PM
I must have missed that.

ICE74129
08-20-2006, 10:09 PM
I must have missed that. LMAO I guess all of us did.

RockStar36
08-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Well, I would assume that living in Dallas someone would be privy to that kind of information. I'm just suprised that Peter King talked about it tonight and not a few weeks ago since it is old news.

K-Gun12
08-20-2006, 11:03 PM
Bledsoe will most likely start come Reg Season, but he will be on thin ice. Romo has looked good in the pre-season and he seems to be a better at moving around out of the pocket than Bledsoe...but arent most of our grandmothers better than Drew at that?

I dont know how much to buy into this story though b/c last pre-season I heard the same crap. Mort and Clayton were on ESPN talking about how much Dallas loves Romo and he could possibly start.........never happened.

I dont know......dont really care either.

Drive 4 Five
08-20-2006, 11:06 PM
I'm sure that Dallas fans are quite pleased. They will never get to the playoffs with that dolt Bledsoe at the helm.

Philagape
08-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Drew's ONLY asset is his arm, so if that starts to go, he's done.

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Well, I would assume that living in Dallas someone would be privy to that kind of information. I'm just suprised that Peter King talked about it tonight and not a few weeks ago since it is old news.

LMAO I know. Old news all of a sudden poping up at 1/2 on national TV AFTER Romo has had a good camp and preseason. Maybe now its more credible?

HHURRICANE
08-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Drew has always been overrated. Watching him in Buffalo was a clear example of his mediocrity. Let's face it, we knew what Dallas was getting when he left here.

The King
08-21-2006, 08:37 AM
Drew has always been overrated. Watching him in Buffalo was a clear example of his mediocrity. Let's face it, we knew what Dallas was getting when he left here.

May be. But we had no idea what we were getting into.

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 08:38 AM
Now don't upset the bledsonians errrr holcombites.

HHURRICANE
08-21-2006, 08:42 AM
Now don't upset the bledsonians errrr holcombites.:lmao:

Bill Cody
08-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Drew will start every game this year and will make the Pro Bowl. Losman will be the Bills ticket to 3-13 and Brady Quinn. It's all good!:dance:

Kerr
08-21-2006, 11:03 AM
Tom Brady
JP Losman
Tony Romo

The guy is nothing more than a doormat for young qbs.

Bill Cody
08-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Tom Brady
JP Losman
Tony Romo

The guy is nothing more than a doormat for young qbs.

Tom Brady yes. Lossman no. Lossman will be flipping burgers while Drew is still playing. Parcells has already said flat out that Bledsoe is the starter over Romo.

pats-were-right
08-21-2006, 11:16 AM
I probably ought to change my profile name to "Bills Were Right".

Night Train
08-21-2006, 11:22 AM
Drew is still playing. Parcells has already said flat out that Bledsoe is the starter over Romo.

Besides, Drew has the potential to raise lots of charity cash in his " Sacks For Humanity " program.

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Tom Brady yes. Lossman no. Lossman will be flipping burgers while Drew is still playing. Parcells has already said flat out that Bledsoe is the starter over Romo.

Where? As of last night he hadn't and in FACT increased Romo's reps with the first string while redusing bledsoes

L.A. Playa
08-21-2006, 11:59 AM
a friend of mine who is a Cowboy fan and went to training camp said the fans chant Romo's name loudly when he gets in and have been booing Bledsoe

Iehoshua
08-21-2006, 12:00 PM
Drew will start every game this year and will make the Pro Bowl. Losman will be the Bills ticket to 3-13 and Brady Quinn. It's all good!:dance:
:rofl:

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt!

Buckets
08-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Quote "He's a statue bak there"......Who knew???? LMAO

Bill Cody
08-21-2006, 12:20 PM
Where? As of last night he hadn't and in FACT increased Romo's reps with the first string while redusing bledsoes

He said it at a PC in response to a direct question- "just to be clear, Bledsoe's job is not in jeopardy." He's starting tonight.

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 02:17 PM
He said it at a PC in response to a direct question- "just to be clear, Bledsoe's job is not in jeopardy." He's starting tonight.

Funny I have seen nor heard anything like it. Your dreams don't count as Press confrences.

Besides, he just gave drew the kiss of death. Anyway, your buddy drew was done back in New England, only the two morons TD and JJ thought different

Bill Cody
08-21-2006, 02:20 PM
Funny I have seen nor heard anything like it. Your dreams don't count as Press confrences.

Besides, he just gave drew the kiss of death. Anyway, your buddy drew was done back in New England, only the two morons TD and JJ thought different

Parcells isn't a moron. And he'll be starting Drew. His opinion means a lot more to me than yours.

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Parcells isn't a moron. And he'll be starting Drew. His opinion means a lot more to me than yours.

He chose the statue right? Apperantly he isn't too smart. BTW, word has it you are wrong....as usual. Dont' be shocked when your boy is bumped a 3rd time here soon. Romo will be the starter by mid season at the latest.

Bill Cody
08-21-2006, 04:24 PM
He chose the statue right? Apperantly he isn't too smart. BTW, word has it you are wrong....as usual. Dont' be shocked when your boy is bumped a 3rd time here soon. Romo will be the starter by mid season at the latest.

That won't happen but I will tell you this: Romo is a much, much better player than JP. He's got a brain in his skull and his teammates don't hate his guts. Of course we all know if Donahoe had not wanted to save face for flushing 3 draft picks on the waterboy he would have never started here ahead of Bledsoe. Bledsoe does the one thing Lossman can't do- throw the ball accurately. Too bad for Lossman that's the most important thing for a QB. Your boy toy is on shakier ground here than Bledsoe is in Dallas.

Iehoshua
08-21-2006, 05:01 PM
:rofl:

So now are you gonna change your name to TonyRomoFan?

Risin
08-21-2006, 05:06 PM
That won't happen but I will tell you this: Romo is a much, much better player than JP. He's got a brain in his skull and his teammates don't hate his guts. Of course we all know if Donahoe had not wanted to save face for flushing 3 draft picks on the waterboy he would have never started here ahead of Bledsoe. Bledsoe does the one thing Lossman can't do- throw the ball accurately. Too bad for Lossman that's the most important thing for a QB. Your boy toy is on shakier ground here than Bledsoe is in Dallas.

I love it.

You get owned in an argument about Drew, and spit your venom against JP.

We have enough Bills fans, for some ungodly reason, that hate JP.

We don't need a fan of The Drew Bledsoes hatin' on JP too.

BillsFever21
08-21-2006, 05:09 PM
This guy is nothing but a Drew Bledsoe lover. What a bum. The guy was washed up 5 years ago.

Philagape
08-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Of all the players to worship .... :puke:

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 06:03 PM

Thats it? Surely you got better than that to come with. I mean why not go with 'I know what you are but what am I'?

Philagape
08-21-2006, 06:52 PM
The credibility of a Drew fan commenting on JP :flush:

Philagape
08-21-2006, 06:58 PM
And it's funny ... JP looked a LOT like Bledsoe against Cincy, from the long ball to the INT to the fumbles. Those are Drew's staples. He should charge JP for royalties.
Of course, JP can grow out of those, while Drew has always been Drew.

RockStar36
08-21-2006, 08:09 PM
So I'm wondering whether old news is crap news. Bledsoe has looked pretty good so far tonight. Still think Romo will start?

YardRat
08-21-2006, 08:17 PM
I think it was crap news from the beginning. Bledsoe will start...Parcells just likes screwing with players (and the media's) heads occasionally.

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 08:23 AM
So I'm wondering whether old news is crap news. Bledsoe has looked pretty good so far tonight. Still think Romo will start?

You also heard the owner of the team in the booth say flatly Bledsoe will be the starter. But I'm sure Ice and his "sources" know better.:oops: And if you watched the whole game you can see why Dallas likes Romo also.

Kerr
08-22-2006, 10:22 AM
You also heard the owner of the team in the booth say flatly Bledsoe will be the starter. But I'm sure Ice and his "sources" know better.:oops: And if you watched the whole game you can see why Dallas likes Romo also.

There are going to be teams seeking to trade for romo.

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 11:28 AM
There are going to be teams seeking to trade for romo.

We should be one of them. Tell Dallas we'll send them JP, Nall, Holcomb and Josh Reed for him.:rrich: But seriously I read Dallas is trying to sign Romo to an extension.

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 12:53 PM

Romo will be the starter by mid season.

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 01:31 PM
Romo will be the starter by mid season.

LOL We've gone from the opener to mid season in two days. Keep back pedalling Ice that's what you're good at.

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 01:59 PM
LOL We've gone from the opener to mid season in two days. Keep back pedalling Ice that's what you're good at.

No I have said at worst mid season. You know your boy was done back in New England. The only reason he has a job is because of his name. Romo is going to be the 3rd young kid to send bledsoe to the showers. Maybe this time the bum gets the hint and stays home

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 02:57 PM
No I have said at worst mid season. You know your boy was done back in New England. The only reason he has a job is because of his name. Romo is going to be the 3rd young kid to send bledsoe to the showers. Maybe this time the bum gets the hint and stays home

Are you saying you were misquoted in your own thread? Read your opening post and see if it says anything about mid season.:crazy: And Drew's 1st year here is a season JP will never come close to matching in the next couple years before he dons apron and paper hat.:rrich:

Iehoshua
08-22-2006, 02:57 PM
As long as the name "Bledsoe" carries him, he'll cash those fat check that foolish teams write him and strut his stuff on the field, only to get dominated.

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 03:13 PM
As long as the name "Bledsoe" carries him, he'll cash those fat check that foolish teams write him and strut his stuff on the field, only to get dominated.

We will see won't we? I see a trend. Buffalo goes 9 wins in DB's last year here. It goes to 5 with half a season of JP. Give him 16 games and I see that # going to 3. Dallas had 6 wins the year before DB arrived, 9 with him last year and I can see 11 this year.

Kerr
08-22-2006, 03:33 PM
We will see won't we? I see a trend. Buffalo goes 9 wins in DB's last year here. It goes to 5 with half a season of JP. Give him 16 games and I see that # going to 3. Dallas had 6 wins the year before DB arrived, 9 with him last year and I can see 11 this year.

How long do you think before TO completely lambastes bledsoe on the sideline?

BillsFever21
08-22-2006, 03:35 PM

Your lover hasn't lead a team to the playoffs in years. That is sad.

The Cowboys would've had their 11 wins last year and made the playoffs but after a 7-2 start the Cowboys crumbled right along with Bledsoe and missed the playoffs. That's Bledsoe every season.

Even after a good start Bledsoe crumbled and finished the year 2-5 with more TO's then TD passes just like every year.

Just like every season Bledsoe was in the Top 5 in most sacks taken along with being near the top of the league in fumbles.

In the end it was the same Drew. Great start to the year. Crumbles in the end with a bunch of TO's and his team misses the playoffs when they should've cruised in because of his mistakes.

It's not gonna get better it's only gonna get worse with his age. He is a loser.

L.A. Playa
08-22-2006, 03:36 PM
my name is buck and I dont give a ****