PDA

View Full Version : Ebenezer

BillsFever21
08-21-2006, 09:23 AM
How are the esculators of the salaries for players determined in the league?

Like some of the players I signed for a 3 year deal has salaries of 3m, 3.6 and 5.04. If I wish to re-sign them after them 3 years are up how much would the salary jump up after that.

I see other players who started off at 5m jump up to 6m and then 8.40. Is this the same way them salaries will follow afterwards when you re-sign a player to the 2nd contract that you're allowed too?

Are there designated esculators and they just follow the same boat by a certain percentage or something?

Like players I have signed for two years at 1m and 1.2m. How much would their contract go up if I resigned them again after that. How much is the percentage each year?

Any help of this would be appreciated. I'm trying to look ahead a couple years to plan how I wanna build my team the rest of this season and in the offseason.

BillsFever21
08-21-2006, 09:28 AM
Like I have one player signed for 1m, 1.2m, and 1.68m. I see on other teams who have players signed longer that they jump up to 2.68 and 4.83 the next two years after that.

If I signed this player for two more years after his 3 years is up does that mean his cap hit would also be 2.68 and 4.83 them two seasons?

BillsFever21
08-21-2006, 09:41 AM
I think I have this figured out. The 2nd year it goes up 20% from the initial year. Then the next year it goes up 40% of the previous year. Then the next year it goes up 60% of the previous year and so on till it reaches 10 million where it tops off.

Now after the 3 years if you want to re-sign him for another 3 years does it make the 60% jump up from the 3rd year of that contract and follow the same way or is that last year your next starting point and it follows suit with the esculators listed above.

So somebody I had signed to the 3m, 3,6m and 5.04 million. If I re-sign him for 3 more years after that contract expires would his salary jump up 60% of the 5.04 to around 8 million or would it start over with the 5.04 as his initial salary and his salary jump up to 6 million and so on for the rest of the term?

BillsFever21
08-21-2006, 09:44 AM
I would just like to know where I stand(and others I'm sure) after the contracts expires. I'm not sure how the next contract is gonna work out.

Do they continue along the esculator scale from where it left off till it tops off at 10m or do you have a new starting point and start over with the 20%, 40%, ect.. esculators.

Ebenezer
08-21-2006, 11:55 PM
Lots of questions there...lots of easy answers...let me sit down and type up a short version of the answer for you.