PDA

View Full Version : VOTE FOR BILLS GAME ON NFL NETWORK

Thurmal
08-21-2006, 02:05 PM
On NFL.com there is a poll for the best preseason game of week 2. The Bills game is in second place currently.

The winning game of this poll will be shown on Tues. and Weds. night at 9 pm on NFL Network. Us fans outside of the Buffalo area have yet to see the game and this is our opportunity to get it on TV finally.

Go and vote for the Bills!

ParanoidAndroid
08-21-2006, 02:12 PM
It's a 3-way tie right now.

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Yeah it sucks. I emailed NFLN asking what the hell on the no replay and got no reply..big suprise

mysticsoto
08-21-2006, 02:19 PM
On NFL.com there is a poll for the best preseason game of week 2. The Bills game is in second place currently.

The winning game of this poll will be shown on Tues. and Weds. night at 9 pm on NFL Network. Us fans outside of the Buffalo area have yet to see the game and this is our opportunity to get it on TV finally.

I've forwarded this to every one I know. Hopefully everyone here will do the same and we can win this!!!

mysticsoto
08-21-2006, 02:21 PM
Yeah it sucks. I emailed NFLN asking what the hell on the no replay and got no reply..big suprise

What's their email? Maybe we should all email them from here and show them we aren't happy!!!

I can't believe they rather repeat some of the preseasons shown on their network already rather than show a game they haven't shown yet!!!

Mitchy moo
08-21-2006, 02:22 PM
i voted!

BAM
08-21-2006, 02:51 PM
We're up by 1% now! Keep voting!

Mitchy moo
08-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Get an mail out to everyone you know and get this game on!!!!!!!!!

Tatonka
08-21-2006, 03:15 PM
done.. on both of my computers.

ShadowHawk7
08-21-2006, 03:16 PM

Thx much dude. I voted. :gobills:

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. We're up by %1, but there are two other tied for 2nd %1 below. If we don't place in the top two, our game won't be shown.

OpIv37
08-21-2006, 03:24 PM
ancient chinese secret- clear your cookies and you can vote over and over again.

ShadowHawk7
08-21-2006, 03:31 PM
ancient chinese secret- clear your cookies and you can vote over and over again.
NICE dude!

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 03:32 PM

Thats what I was going to suggest. I have voted about 17x already :bandwagon

so someone from those other two games is doing the same as us

Thurmal
08-21-2006, 04:18 PM
bump

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 04:20 PM
What are you talking about no replay? NFL Network is airing the game at noon Tuesday

billsburgh
08-21-2006, 05:01 PM
What are you talking about no replay? NFL Network is airing the game at noon Tuesday
yeah you're right, but other games have been shown more than once before the Bills game has been on at all.

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 06:05 PM

Since when? I would love to DVR it, but as of last night it was some other friggin game

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Since when? I would love to DVR it, but as of last night it was some other friggin game
don't go off program guides like TVGuide or DirecTV's...they don't update frequently if there's a schedule change....they usually go with whatever they are given before printing dates, etc...the networks' sites are usually more accurate
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0822 They update when the schedule is changed

gr8slayer
08-21-2006, 06:27 PM
don't go off program guides like TVGuide or DirecTV's...they don't update frequently if there's a schedule change....they usually go with whatever they are given before printing dates, etc...the networks' sites are usually more accurate
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0822 They update when the schedule is changed
ICE is right. The last time we went off of the internet it was wrong.

SquishDaFish
08-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Vote baby just in case Phils link is wrong. I voted ton of times already. I want to see the damn game and am praying its on at 12PM so I can take a break from madden 07 on the 360 to watch the game.

ParanoidAndroid
08-21-2006, 06:32 PM
We're up 2%. That's about 490 votes last I looked.

evol4276
08-21-2006, 06:35 PM
first place we're there

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 06:36 PM
ICE is right. The last time we went off of the internet it was wrong.
well, our game was listed to be on at 1pm Saturday in TVGuide, DirecTV....but the game that actually aired was the one listed on NFL Network's site :idunno:

gr8slayer
08-21-2006, 06:37 PM
well, our game was listed to be on at 1pm Saturday in TVGuide, DirecTV....but the game that actually aired was the one listed on NFL Network's site :idunno:
Our game was listed on NFLN's site untill the night before the game. Pretty weak.

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Our game was listed on NFLN's site untill the night before the game. Pretty weak.
last minute change in schedule.....which proves what I was saying...they changed it on the site when they changed their schedule...TVGuide's listings never changed

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Phil, tomorrow is Cleveland AGAIN at noon EST

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Phil, tomorrow is Cleveland AGAIN at noon EST
link?
The NFL Network site says it's Bengals- Bills
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0822

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 07:08 PM
link?
The NFL Network site says it's Bengals- Bills
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0822

The link is I turn on my DTV and go to the channel and it says the cleveland game. Just like on saturday it said the Eagles/ Ravens game.

That link of yours said sat was the Bills game. Now Darren whateverhis name just advertised the Bills bengals tomorrow but my TV Still says Cleveland

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 07:21 PM
The link says Eagles-Ravens...has said it since at least Saturday morning...but hey...you wanna believe that NFL Network doesn't know what it's airing...your choice...I already have my copy of the game :peace:

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 07:49 PM
The link says Eagles-Ravens...has said it since at least Saturday morning...but hey...you wanna believe that NFL Network doesn't know what it's airing...your choice...I already have my copy of the game :peace:

Let me see if I can get you to understand this. Sat morning, When the Bills were supposed to be on...I saw the ravens game. Now, NFLN listed the Bills bengals originally.

As for as whats listed right now, its still cleveland v Philly followed by Carolina and the Jags. So No I don't believe NFLN Knows from hour to hour WTF its doing.

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 07:54 PM
I understand it clearly...NFLNetwork changed the schedule and showed the updated schedule on their site as early as Saturday morning (I know this because I checked it Saturday morning)....understand that? Like I said...your choice

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 07:58 PM
As for what's listed now..

12 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game HD
NFL Preseason: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills
3 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Game
NFL Preseason: Carolina Panthers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars...but if you think DirecTV knows better what NFL Network is airing than NFL Network does...your choice...like I said, I have the game already. If you wanna hold off recording it tomorrow at noon and it turns out that NFL Network knows what it's showing and DirecTV was wrong...your loss

Mitchy moo
08-21-2006, 08:11 PM
We are up only 2% now, clear those cookies and go get em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHURRICANE
08-21-2006, 09:48 PM

We'll see about that! I still have the Ravens game TIVO'D because of NFL networks scheduling!!

HHURRICANE
08-21-2006, 09:49 PM
I understand it clearly...NFLNetwork changed the schedule and showed the updated schedule on their site as early as Saturday morning (I know this because I checked it Saturday morning)....understand that? Like I said...your choice

Dude that's not true. Matter-of-fact my recording says Bills/Bengals.

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Dude that's not true. Matter-of-fact my recording says Bills/Bengals.
don't call me a liar...I know what I saw on the site

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 10:21 PM
We'll see about that! I still have the Ravens game TIVO'D because of NFL networks scheduling!!
NFL Network made a change in the schedule..and made the proper adjustment on their site by Saturday morning...they don't control what DirecTV''s guide says

Drive 4 Five
08-21-2006, 10:34 PM
Jesus! Phil is trying to help you out by sharing some info he saw with his own two eyes on NFLN (I saw it too) and you guys are arguing with him. What gives? The Bills/Bengals game will air Tuesday 8/22/06 at 12PM Eastern. It doesn't matter wtf your tv guide or DirecTV says. Record it!

LtFinFan66
08-22-2006, 05:10 AM
4% lead now....

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 06:32 AM
As for what's listed now..
...but if you think DirecTV knows better what NFL Network is airing than NFL Network does...your choice...like I said, I have the game already. If you wanna hold off recording it tomorrow at noon and it turns out that NFL Network knows what it's showing and DirecTV was wrong...your loss
And I don't have the game already because I ended up recording the Ravens game. That is what was shown. Now maybe they are now doing regional showings but they have made no comments to that effect

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 06:32 AM
Jesus! Phil is trying to help you out by sharing some info he saw with his own two eyes on NFLN (I saw it too) and you guys are arguing with him. What gives? The Bills/Bengals game will air Tuesday 8/22/06 at 12PM Eastern. It doesn't matter wtf your tv guide or DirecTV says. Record it!

I did that saturday and had to delete a Ravens Philly game.

SquishDaFish
08-22-2006, 06:38 AM
Ice, Phil is trying to help out and he is right. Just look at NFLNetworks website instead of Direct Tvs guide. Direct TV doesnt update crap that close to the game but NFLNetworks website did sat morning so that schedule is the one im going by.

Edit Please refrain from name calling

mysticsoto
08-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Does it matter? We are winning the battle for the Tuesday night spot anyway!!! What is it? 9 PM? Either way, you'll get your chance to tape it!!!

HHURRICANE
08-22-2006, 08:57 AM
don't call me a liar...I know what I saw on the site

I'm not calling you a liar I'm just saying it's not applicable. The game at noon today is showing San Fran. I'm recording it based on your post but I bet I get San Fran when I get home.

ParanoidAndroid
08-22-2006, 12:09 PM
We're up by 3200 votes. I think it's safe to say we got it. :up:

SquishDaFish
08-22-2006, 12:34 PM
Well Ice its on right now started when Phil said it was going to start. Its at the half right now.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Well Ice its on right now started when Phil said it was going to start. Its at the half right now.
So what you're saying is

Philster was right :bravo: :snicker:

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 03:15 PM
So what you're saying is

What he is saying is what I said earlier....they CHANGED IT THIS MORNING. So techically we were BOTH right last night

HHURRICANE
08-22-2006, 03:18 PM
So what you're saying is

:kissa:

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 03:19 PM
What he is saying is what I said earlier....they CHANGED IT THIS MORNING. So techically we were BOTH right last night
The NFL Network site had it as showing today at noon when I looked on Saturday...the schedule was changed back then..so no...it wasn't changed this morning...they decided it back on Saturday morning...you're just too bull-headed to believe NFL Network actually knows what it's airing :rofl:

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 03:20 PM
The NFL Network site had it as showing today at noon when I looked on Saturday...the schedule was changed back then..so no...it wasn't changed this morning...they decided it back on Saturday morning...you're just too bull-headed to believe NFL Network actually knows what it's airing :rofl:

No when you looked on NFLN via DTV or Cox or anywhere else, it listed Cleveland till this morning.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 03:22 PM
No when you looked on NFLN via DTV or Cox or anywhere else, it listed Cleveland till this morning.
which is what I was saying all along....DTV, Cox, TVGuide...all slow. NFL Network's site was updated with the schedule change when the schedule was changed.
I hate to be the one to break this to you, but NFL Network doesn't have to follow what DTV or Cox tells them to.

HHURRICANE
08-22-2006, 03:25 PM

Philster, as of last night, my TV in Atlanta said San Fran. They played it at Noon so you were right but ICE is just saying that it wasn't showing up that way on any box. In addition they didn't play it when they were supposed to. Let it go!! Can't we all just get along. GROUP HUG!!:grouphug:

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Well..like I was saying all along...the boxes were wrong :idunno:

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 06:31 PM
NFL POLL<script language="javascript1.2"> var pollValue; function submitPoll(){ if( pollValue ){ document.getElementById('pollForm').submit(); }else{ alert('You forgot to vote...'); } } function selectPoll( value ){ pollValue = value; } </script> <!-- POLL TITLE --> What was the best preseason game of Week 2? The two games receiving the most votes will be re-aired on NFL Network at 9 p.m. ET Tuesday and Wednesday.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
30%
Bengals vs. Bills

</td></tr> <tr><td>
26%
Falcons vs. Packers

</td></tr> <tr><td>
25%
Vikings vs. Steelers

</td></tr> <tr><td>
11%
Lions vs. Browns

</td></tr> <tr><td>
9%
Jets vs. Redskins

</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2" class="pollTotal" align="center">Total Votes: 67441</td></tr></tbody></table>

BAM
08-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Somehow they'll figure out a way to play another game instead!

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Somehow they'll figure out a way to play another game instead!
Well...someone on 2Bills drive saw it on the ticker....our game will be aired...watching the ticker now to be sure

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Just saw it myself...we'll be on at 9

mysticsoto
08-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Personally, I think we at Billzone (and everyone we emailed) made the difference in getting it shown. Congratulations are in order to everyone that voted!!!

:up: