PDA

View Full Version : The results of the experiment...

Yasgur's Farm
08-21-2006, 05:08 PM
will be announced prior to the Cleveland game.

By all accounts I've read, and all that I've seen for myself...
1) JP had the best Spring voluntaries.
2) JP had the best OTA's.
3) JP had the best camp.
4) JP has had the best preseason.

Nall had his shot in steps 1 thru 3 and a little piece of 4. That's the fair shot Levy promised. The evaluation is complete and JP has won... ask the players... hear the coaches... read between the statements... The announcement will come before the Cleveland game.

Every season, every team uses the 2nd to last preseason game to gel the starters as much as possible... and the last preseason game for a series or 2 of fundamentals. Some of you are suggesting that the Bills fall even further behind by continuing the "experiment" into this time frame

For those of you complaining about Nall not having time with the starters... Go talk to Ochs and Kingsbury... How about Woodbury? Did they get their fair shot?

GO JPL! = GO BILLS!:bandwagon

shelby
08-21-2006, 05:33 PM
:gobills:
:posrep:

Jan Reimers
08-21-2006, 05:41 PM
I totally agree, and hope you are right about announcing JP as The Man prior to the Browns game.

He needs the reps and the snaps.

YardRat
08-21-2006, 08:56 PM
JP should start the Brown's game and play at least the first quarter. Whether he's named the startr or not depends on him.

ICE74129
08-21-2006, 09:03 PM
JP should start the Brown's game and play at least the first quarter. Whether he's named the startr or not depends on him.

No it depends on the team. But that aside, DJ needs to go borrow one of Coughlins nuts and name JP the starter. God knows he doesn't have his own pair to work with

YardRat
08-21-2006, 09:06 PM
You seem to be awfully obsessed with DJ's nuts the past week or so, ICE. Anything you'd like to share with Dr. Freud?