PDA

View Full Version : Would someone like to explain.....

Topdog
08-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Why Bledsoe, who was blasted into oblivion, when he was in BUFFALO!, has seems to have improved immensley since joining the Cowboyys!!!!!!

Could it be that the Caoches were inept and just didn't know what the hell they were doing?

I think maybe so................... IMO!

Meathead
08-21-2006, 08:14 PM
dude, nov of 2005 called, they want their point back

drew is in jeapardy of losing his job to tony romo so ur about 10 months late with your observation

but it was a good one back then. lol

Topdog
08-21-2006, 08:33 PM
I don't believe Parcel will start Roma before Bledsoe! Roma may play,at some point, but I have to believe that Bledsoe will step up to the PLATE and will start!

Parcel just isn't the type to turn his back on someone who has tried and proven to be better than an UNKNOWN! IMO

Topdog
08-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Based on tonights game ................. Bledsoe WILL START!

Philagape
08-21-2006, 08:39 PM
To answer the question ... HOF coach, better line, familiar receiver. And he hasn't improved that much. They would have made the playoffs if not for a couple games he blew.

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Simply put...Parcells and Bledsoe have a good history together...he knows what it takes to help Bledsoe be a productive QB...Mularkey didn't.

Typ0
08-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Drew was good here until crunch time too.

THATHURMANATOR
08-21-2006, 09:10 PM
I don't believe Parcel will start Roma before Bledsoe! Roma may play,at some point, but I have to believe that Bledsoe will step up to the PLATE and will start!

Parcel just isn't the type to turn his back on someone who has tried and proven to be better than an UNKNOWN! IMO
Regardless what you believe to even have talk of him being replaced has gotta tell you he isn't playing well. I agree with meathead. It is like you started this thread sometime last year and hit submit and it got stuck in some kind of time warp and just found its way here today.

Kenny
08-21-2006, 09:10 PM
To answer the question ... HOF coach, better line, familiar receiver. And he hasn't improved that much. They would have made the playoffs if not for a couple games he blew.

I think that's the key point. It wasnt that Bledsoe wasnt a good QB... it's just that when he's under pressure he'll throw an interception, or just hold on to the ball too long.

Give him a huge line, and time to throw and those two faults above are no longer things to worry about.
The way things are in Buffalo, we need a mobile QB (and one with a cannon of an arm)... JP fits that description peferctly.

Goobylal
08-21-2006, 09:46 PM
New Orleans has a lousy team. But if you noticed, the Cowboys didn't do anything after their starting LT went down. I'll say that the Cowboys have/had a better O-line than the Bills did, but when it comes to crunch time, Bledsoe will STILL make the boneheaded play. Take a look at the season-ending game against Pitt back at the end of 2004.

Philagape
08-21-2006, 09:48 PM
One of Dallas' TDs was an incredible one-handed catch by Glenn on top of the DB

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Bledsow always looks good in the early part of the season. then he fades as the season goes on and then completly falls apart in crunch time.

they are working in Romo so he is ready as drew fails later in the season.

Stewie
08-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Based on tonights game ................. Bledsoe WILL START!

D. Bledsoe 12/16 156 9.8 2 0
T. Romo 6/8 138 17.3 1 0

They both completed 75%, and a touchdown every 8 attempts, but Romo had a much better YPA and YPC.

I wish we had Dallas' problem

The_Philster
08-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Bledsow always looks good in the early part of the season. then he fades as the season goes on and then completly falls apart in crunch time.

they are working in Romo so he is ready as drew fails later in the season. yep....it was purely coincidence last year that Bledsoe's production decreased in 2005 when he lost his LT

LtFinFan66
08-21-2006, 11:22 PM
After tonight, NO WAY Romo starts

BSXIII
08-21-2006, 11:32 PM
This is really a hot topic on Cowboyszone.com. I just saw the latest poll results on who should start. Here are the results courtesy of www.cowboyszone.com

(And I really did cut and paste these, they are not made up).

View Poll Results: Starter?
Bledsoe 65 97.01%
Romo 2 2.99%
Voters: 67

gr8slayer
08-22-2006, 01:43 AM
dude, nov of 2005 called, they want their point back

drew is in jeapardy of losing his job to tony romo so ur about 10 months late with your observation

but it was a good one back then. lol
Just to set the record strait. Drew and his job are in no way in trouble.

clumping platelets
08-22-2006, 02:20 AM
Having a pro Bowl calibur TE in Jason Witten helps

Night Train
08-22-2006, 02:47 AM
Drew should always be judged on a meaningless August pre-season game.

Forget the 2nd half of the regular season, when he usually sinks like a stone. 7-3 after 10 games last season, then out of the playoffs after a 2-4 finish.

Facts suck.

mybills
08-22-2006, 06:59 AM
Drew was good here until crunch time too.
and before that, in NE. :snicker:

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 07:11 AM

Yeah like that sucky coach with 3 superbowl rings Billy B did. Yeah he made the wrong decision huh? (sarcasm off)

As for Bedsore and last nights game, he has one of those about every 10 games. Romo has been out performing him thoughout camp. Bledsoe is going to lose his job, deal with it.

Earthquake Enyart
08-22-2006, 07:12 AM
As long as TO isn't practicing, is there any real reason for Drew to be getting 10 million practice and preseason reps?

They need to get Romo some reps to see if he is a legit backup in case Drew goes down, since they have high aspirations this year.

The King
08-22-2006, 07:19 AM
Like it or not, pulling Drew from this team before knowing Losman was ready threw us into a whirlwind. The locker room went to crap, the team lost the ability to draw in big free agents.

Oh and we have a bit of a QB problem.

When the Bills first made the move I made this statement..."This was the best possible move for Drew and the Bills." I would like to modify that.

This was the best possible move for Drew.

RedEyE
08-22-2006, 07:27 AM
A couple of things...

1) Drew always plays better at the begining of a season. Look at his history.

2) I watched him all night and he still locks on one receiver.

3) Defenses play very vanilla in preseason...less blitzing and less line stunts.

4) When the Saints did fire their blitzing cannons, the Cowboys line crumbled and Bledsoe fell.

5) Terry Glenn played the game of his life. TO might improve things a bit, but a team with a decent secondary will tear Drew apart.

RedEyE
08-22-2006, 07:28 AM
Like it or not, pulling Drew from this team before knowing Losman was ready threw us into a whirlwind. The locker room went to crap, the team lost the ability to draw in big free agents.

Oh and we have a bit of a QB problem.

When the Bills first made the move I made this statement..."This was the best possible move for Drew and the Bills." I would like to modify that.

This was the best possible move for Drew.

I agree with your first sentence.

Historian
08-22-2006, 07:41 AM
I loved the Dallas throwbacks.

Every team should be required to play one home and one away in their throwbacks.

Plus they should have to wear them on Thanksgiving Day.