PDA

View Full Version : What do ya think the chances are that

X-Era
08-21-2006, 10:41 PM
Lets assume its his team, not that far of a reach.

Who do we got that is most likely to play 70% out there if JP loses us some games early?

Seriously, the reason the team seemed to play better for KH last year is that you had lockeroom babies eating away at the motivation the players had to give it there all. Comments about hopelessness, never win anything with JP.

It is what it is. There will be players out there who will only care about their version of success, hopelessly assuming we can win it all with KH or other. I personally watched many fans right here on this site call for JP's head because they were not willing to sacrifice a single game for the good of our future. I think the comment is, "you dont play to lose". Sounds great but lacks any vision beyond one game. I think we now see what that concept bought us.

Anyways, Im just wondering who the vet or other will be that just goes through the motions out there until JP shows he can win games.

I hope its no one.

billsburgh
08-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Hopefully, with this so called "competition", the rest of the team will see that the best option at qb for this team is JP and we wont have to worry about that problem anymore.

Drive 4 Five
08-21-2006, 11:41 PM
Hopefully, with this so called "competition", the rest of the team will see that the best option at qb for this team is JP and we wont have to worry about that problem anymore.

One could only hope.

djjimkelly
08-22-2006, 12:21 AM
i believe it would be the coaching staffs job to catch the loafers and deal with them immediately. i dont care how profile the player is if hes loafing becuz his pick isnt playing at qb or any other position it would cause me to either suspend without pay "ALA' TO last year or outright cut. this coaching staff needs to send a msg its their way or too bad. and that goes at all positions not only the qb

bflojohn
08-22-2006, 04:06 AM
Three of the clubhouse lawyers are gone now that Moulds, Adams, and Milloy recieve their mail elsewhere. The only backlash that could rear its ugly head is with the veterans that didn't voice displeasure with J.P. last year, but still might harbor the same distain for a young QB who won't win to a playoff level this year. I agree, this is where management and coaching come into play! Jauron and Levy MUST weed out the bad seed on this team IF it does indeed still exist!!

YardRat
08-22-2006, 05:46 AM
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

If JP can't prove to the rest of the team that he's capable of improving his ability on the field to the point where he's an asset to the team and not a detriment, then he's the one that should be jettisoned.

Hopefully, that won't even be an issue. The determining factor will be JP himself.

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 06:27 AM
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

If JP can't prove to the rest of the team that he's capable of improving his ability on the field to the point where he's an asset to the team and not a detriment, then he's the one that should be jettisoned.

Hopefully, that won't even be an issue. The determining factor will be JP himself.

Not really. He can improve all HE wants, if the Vets tank it then the TEAM Fails. But then the Vets will point to JP. Did you not watch last year? It happened then and its funny...JP is still here and several vets are not. Hopefully this staff has the guts to cut the rest that have issues.

Its your job to go out and give 100% each game and do YOUR Job. It doesn't matter who the QB is, RB is, etc. Do YOUR Job and let the rest fall where it may

Historian
08-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Zero.

Jauron will not stand for it.

THATHURMANATOR
08-22-2006, 08:13 AM

Who do we got that is most likely to play 70% out there if JP loses us some games early?

Seriously, the reason the team seemed to play better for KH last year is that you had lockeroom babies eating away at the motivation the players had to give it there all. Comments about hopelessness, never win anything with JP.

It is what it is. There will be players out there who will only care about their version of success, hopelessly assuming we can win it all with KH or other. I personally watched many fans right here on this site call for JP's head because they were not willing to sacrifice a single game for the good of our future. I think the comment is, "you dont play to lose". Sounds great but lacks any vision beyond one game. I think we now see what that concept bought us.

Anyways, Im just wondering who the vet or other will be that just goes through the motions out there until JP shows he can win games.

I hope its no one.
33%

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 08:23 AM
Rod Woodson finally said something smart. He said it isnt' about those veterans on D that want to win now. Its about the future of this franchise and the TEAM getting on track. Whats best for this TEAM is JP starting 16 games and seeing if he gets it or not.

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 08:27 AM
Are we lining up the potential excuses for JP now? "JP would have been great but the team quit on him...":violin:

THATHURMANATOR
08-22-2006, 08:39 AM
Are we lining up the potential excuses for JP now? "JP would have been great but the team quit on him...":violin:
No why?

EricStratton
08-22-2006, 08:42 AM
Rod Woodson finally said something smart. He said it isnt' about those veterans on D that want to win now. Its about the future of this franchise and the TEAM getting on track. Whats best for this TEAM is JP starting 16 games and seeing if he gets it or not.

I agree with Woodson on the first part but I'm a bit surprised he went ahead and endorsed JP directly to start.

Usually those guys are fairly vanilla.

X-Era
08-22-2006, 08:46 AM

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I will hold JP FULLY accountable for HIS actions.

I will hold the TEAM fully accountable for our record!!!!!

Thats the difference.

Holcomb wasnt too much better than Losman last year, and this year hes worse. The TEAM went 5 and 11. Anyone who watched the first 3 or 4 games watched our defense stink up the joint. Last time I checked, JP doesnt play on defense.

If our record isnt too much better this year, it will be because of the team.

I fully expect JP to have good and bad games.

This concept the team lives and dies by the QB is simply ******ed.

Im firmly behind JP as the choice, our best choice at QB. I also believe that he will be a great looking young QB by seasons end, barring injury.

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 08:47 AM
No why?

It's real simple: players don't quit on a QB they believe in, a QB that is a leader and who inspires them. THAT'S JP's JOB. If they quit, it's 110% on him. And this is not a veteran team anyway- it's probably the youngest team in the league.

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 08:47 AM
I agree with Woodson on the first part but I'm a bit surprised he went ahead and endorsed JP directly to start.

And normally Woodson is pro veteran. For some reason he did a 180 on the subject. I was shocked at his comments as well.

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 08:48 AM
It's real simple: players don't quit on a QB they believe in, a QB that is a leader and who inspires them. THAT'S JP's JOB. If they quit, it's 110% on him. And this is not a veteran team anyway- it's probably the youngest team in the league.
Bull. they quit when its not the guy THEY Want. At least thats how it is in buffalo.

now for REALITY. They don't quit when the HC has the sac to can them regardless of 'name' status. Notice Strahan didn't say too much when Coughlin put Manning in there. he knew better.

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 08:49 AM

They did it last year. BTW why did the team quit on Bledsoe in Dallas last year? Could it be they saw they weren't going anywhere with him? Your boy is about to be outta the league. I am going to LMAO when it happens.

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 08:52 AM
This concept the team lives and dies by the QB is simply ******ed.

The QB sets the tone. This team could be 1-15 and I would not automatically shoot Losman down. Not if he has the offense playing hard. Not if he's making good decisions and showing he can be accurate. But if the O is playing sloppy heartless ball with Losman not able to take charge I will. It's not all about the QB but the fish stinks from the head down.

EricStratton
08-22-2006, 08:55 AM
And normally Woodson is pro veteran. For some reason he did a 180 on the subject. I was shocked at his comments as well.

It's about time one of the talking heads had an actual opinion.

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 08:58 AM
They did it last year. BTW why did the team quit on Bledsoe in Dallas last year? Could it be they saw they weren't going anywhere with him? Your boy is about to be outta the league. I am going to LMAO when it happens.

Of course they did it last year. They did it because JP sucks and he still walks around like he's all pro.

The team did not quit in Dallas last year. They pulled out a last minute win on the road against Carolina on the road the next to last week and they were alive for the playoffs until the last week. Their problem plain ansd simple was they lost their left tackle and they had no real backup.

Your other stupid thread has already been proven wrong. You're reaching. Keep reaching- your plastic blow up JP can't be too far away.

Typ0
08-22-2006, 09:02 AM

I hope its no one.

I think this is rediculous...JP became completely non-existent on the field last season. He didn't deserve to be playing.

Typ0
08-22-2006, 09:03 AM
Of course they did it last year. They did it because JP sucks and he still walks around like he's all pro.

BINGO!

Jimbuktu
08-22-2006, 09:25 AM

I hope its no one.

will you get it over with already and go try and hump JP?

I mean jesus, I'm a big fan too and want to see the guy suceed, but your ceaseless verbal fellatio of JP is mind-numbing.

Buckets
08-22-2006, 09:45 AM

Give it up already!! Drew will not be starting for the Bills this or any other week. It's over, OVER he's gone , will not be back. He's only a bad memory, a festering sore, stop picking it.

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 11:33 AM
a festering sore, stop picking it.

I'm not getting near your sores. Is it the clap?

HHURRICANE
08-22-2006, 11:41 AM

I hope its no one.

Fletcher!!

HHURRICANE
08-22-2006, 11:45 AM

It wasn't an endorsement as much as it was a matter-of-fact. He understood why the Bills were going in that direction and at that the team is more important than the individuals. You have to be a "team player first" was what I believe the quote was.

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 12:46 PM

The team did not quit in Dallas last year. They pulled out a last minute win on the road against Carolina on the road the next to last week and they were alive for the playoffs until the last week. Their problem plain ansd simple was they lost their left tackle and they had no real backup.

Your other stupid thread has already been proven wrong. You're reaching. Keep reaching- your plastic blow up JP can't be too far away.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/ Its where you belong.

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 12:47 PM
Fletcher!! Spikes. he and fletcher both may be gone this next offseason.

Bill Cody
08-22-2006, 01:34 PM
http://www.dallascowboys.com/ Its where you belong.

LOL aren't you the guy with like 3 favorite teams? And you're going to tell me to go somewhere else? I don't think so.

TigerJ
08-22-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm not expecting that to happen. Asside from the fact they are professionals, it appears to me as if Losman has the support of his team mates this year. There's been evidence that he's getting along well with his linemen, with his receivers and with Willis McGahee. If the defense just goes through the motions, they are cutting their own throat, not JPs.

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 03:43 PM
LOL aren't you the guy with like 3 favorite teams? And you're going to tell me to go somewhere else? I don't think so.

Yes, leave

Buckets
08-23-2006, 06:44 AM
I'm not getting near your sores. Is it the clap?

Snappy come back. I didn'nt see that comming

North_Coast
08-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Zero.

Jauron will not stand for it.

I agree. The Bills sent the malcontents packing and replaced them with players who are more team-oriented (being younger probably helps them see the "big picture").

More importantly, Jauron is a motivator. He got that Lions team to play decently last year after Mariucci was fired.

Also, JP has improved 1000% over last year. He's more confident in himself, and you can't inspire confidence in others until you have it in yourself.