ICE74129
08-22-2006, 07:08 AM
I guess we are sending a message :bandwagon

Tatonka
08-22-2006, 07:20 AM
tivo

OpIv37
08-22-2006, 08:35 AM
I set my TiVo up to tape that time slot last night when it was still listed as the other game- is that going to screw me up? I'm at work and obviously won't be home in time to fix it.

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 08:41 AM
I set my TiVo up to tape that time slot last night when it was still listed as the other game- is that going to screw me up? I'm at work and obviously won't be home in time to fix it.

I wouldn't think so. Some moron negged me saying 'See phil was right' when in fact he wasn't. It was still listed as cleveland last night.

Kerr
08-22-2006, 10:20 AM
I wouldn't think so. Some moron negged me saying 'See phil was right' when in fact he wasn't. It was still listed as cleveland last night.

Did that moron leave his name?

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 10:38 AM
Did that moron leave his name? Nah but from the # of points I lost it pretty much limits who it would have been :bandwagon

ShadowHawk7
08-22-2006, 03:31 PM
LOL

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 03:32 PM
actually I was right :rolleyes: I never said anything about what your cable box said...I told you what NFL Network's site said...and our game has been listed to air at noon today since Saturday morning at least on that site

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 03:45 PM
actually I was right :rolleyes: I never said anything about what your cable box said...I told you what NFL Network's site said...and our game has been listed to air at noon today since Saturday morning at least on that site

No you wern't. NFLN listed Buffalo and cinci on Sat on their site, but the ravens game on the listings via DTV. guess what? DTV was right.

You got LUCKY they kept to thier listing on thier site this time.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 03:48 PM
No you wern't. NFLN listed Buffalo and cinci on Sat on their site, but the ravens game on the listings via DTV. guess what? DTV was right.

You got LUCKY they kept to thier listing on thier site this time.
Now you're calling me a liar? :rolleyes: I know what I saw..and I saw it Saturday morning

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Now you're calling me a liar? :rolleyes: I know what I saw..and I saw it Saturday morning

And I know what I saw it was the Ravens game. Again if you feel like checking on regional reshows feel free, I don't have the time. Bottom line, Ravens were on Sat morning and until THIS morning the listings on the air was Cleveland.

BTW you don't have to take my word for it, OTHERS have stated they got the ravens game as well. Now what? I guess all of us are liars and only you are right?

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 03:55 PM
A lot of people backed me up on what the NFL Network site said...just drop it

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Please fact check before posting. Thanks.

Marvelous
08-22-2006, 04:47 PM
It also said that it was in HD...It wasn't :groan:

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 06:12 PM
A lot of people backed me up on what the NFL Network site said...just drop it

And a lot said the same as I, we didn't get the Bills game saturday. Now I am glad in you magical world you got the game, most of us didn't.

!Papacrunk!
08-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Can I have my last 20 seconds back please?

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 06:16 PM
And a lot said the same as I, we didn't get the Bills game saturday. Now I am glad in you magical world you got the game, most of us didn't. Now you're putting words in my mouth :coocoo:I got the game already because I'm local and a local channel aired it Saturday night...NFL Network aired it today at noon...as I told you it would...I wasn't lucky...unless you consider it luck that I'm able to read and think logically :shakeno:

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 07:20 PM
Now you're putting words in my mouth :coocoo:I got the game already because I'm local and a local channel aired it Saturday night...NFL Network aired it today at noon...as I told you it would...I wasn't lucky...unless you consider it luck that I'm able to read and think logically :shakeno:

No again you ignore FACT to try and keep your ego enflated. YOU WERE WRONG and it has been proven here. You said NFLN said saturday on its website. I have a recording of a Ravens Philly game and so do others.

Again since it can't sink in, You say NFLN Said saturday Bills cinci, What aired and was recorded is Ravens/ Eagles. Now I know you think I am stupid but I know whats recorded.

So no I didn't trust you or NFLN When they said on thier site Bills cinci for today esp when my DTV and Cox both said Cleveland at 11am here CST. Then this morning (per my post) they CHANGED IT and actually showed the Bills game.

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2006, 07:21 PM
You were wrong Phil. Face it.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 07:27 PM
No again you ignore FACT to try and keep your ego enflated. YOU WERE WRONG and it has been proven here. You said NFLN said saturday on its website. I have a recording of a Ravens Philly game and so do others.

Again since it can't sink in, You say NFLN Said saturday Bills cinci, What aired and was recorded is Ravens/ Eagles. Now I know you think I am stupid but I know whats recorded.

So no I didn't trust you or NFLN When they said on thier site Bills cinci for today esp when my DTV and Cox both said Cleveland at 11am here CST. Then this morning (per my post) they CHANGED IT and actually showed the Bills game.http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/11-1148260547.gifShow me the post where I said that.....I said the NFL Network site said the game would be on Tuesday at noon...it said that as early as Saturday morning ...I never said that NFL Network's site said that the game would be on on Saturday....if you're gonna lie, ICE...have some kind of made up proof to back it up

LtFinFan66
08-22-2006, 07:27 PM
I wouldn't think so. Some moron negged me saying 'See phil was right' when in fact he wasn't. It was still listed as cleveland last night.I clicked that link last night and it showed the Bills:idunno: What time did you check??

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 07:29 PM
I clicked that link last night and it showed the Bills:idunno: What time did you check?? Good question.....I think he thinks DirecTV or Cox cable decides what NFL Network is gonna air :coocoo:...NFL Network's site said Bengals-Bills last night and others saw that as well

codabills
08-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Think About it. The NFLN said the game was going to be on last Sat. But the Game was taped-delayed here in buffalo. So do you think the bills and channel 7 would want the game shown on a different channel at a earier time. and that is the REST OF THE STORY

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Think About it. The NFLN said the game was going to be on last Sat. But the Game was taped-delayed here in buffalo. So do you think the bills and channel 7 would want the game shown on a different channel at a earier time. and that is the REST OF THE STORY
:scratch: That makes a lot of sense...pretty good reason for the schedule change. After all, WKBW and the rest of the Bills TV Network put a lot of work into advertising that they'd be carrying the tape delay...it would kinda go for nothing if everyone already saw the game on NFL Network earlier

Typ0
08-22-2006, 07:49 PM
I read the first few posts in this one...good pissing match between ICE and Phil about what is on television.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 07:51 PM
I read the first few posts in this one...good pissing match between ICE and Phil about what is on television.
let's not forget his putting words in my mouth :lmao: I've got posts galore proving what I said...because I kept repeating it

Typ0
08-22-2006, 07:59 PM
let's not forget his putting words in my mouth :lmao: I've got posts galore proving what I said...because I kept repeating it

temporary getting the last word in advantage:

Phil.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 08:01 PM
temporary getting the last word in advantage:

Phil.
Well...if he keeps up with the lies that have been disproven...I'll let him have the last word cause I'll put him on ignore...dishonesty is a sickening trait to have

Typ0
08-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Well...if he keeps up with the lies that have been disproven...I'll let him have the last word cause I'll put him on ignore...dishonesty is a sickening trait to have

come on Phil...we've all lied to get pussy once and a while.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 08:17 PM
come on Phil...we've all lied to get pussy once and a while.
when there's proof that you're lying though?

Typ0
08-22-2006, 08:20 PM
when there's proof that you're lying though?

as long as she's not going to find out for a couple hours what's the difference?

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 08:22 PM
as long as she's not going to find out for a couple hours what's the difference?
but if the proof is right in plain sight from the start...?

Typ0
08-22-2006, 08:30 PM
but if the proof is right in plain sight from the start...?

you should always tell her it's bigger than it really is...then when you show her you at least get some pitty booty.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 08:30 PM
you should always tell her it's bigger than it really is...then when you show her you at least get some pitty booty.
:spit:

TacklingDummy
08-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Phil PM'ed me, I don't know why. All I can think is that he doesn't like me groaning his posts. The King of Groans is crying about being groaned at. :(

From Philster "I stuck you on ignore because I got tired of reading your drivel and stupidity..should we start calling you EE Jr? Face it...you're a troll who stole someone else's handle. The guy who used to post with that handle had a little bit of intelligence and class"

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2006, 08:36 PM
I got this gem from Phil:

zip it trollboy...you were already on my **** list...get off ICE's dick cause I've got posts galore that prove your butt buddy to be a liar

TacklingDummy
08-22-2006, 08:38 PM
You should quote mine so the King of Groans can see it. :evil:

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Phil PM'ed me, I don't know why. All I can think is that he doesn't like me groaning his posts. The King of Groans is crying about being groaned at. :(

From Philster "I stuck you on ignore because I got tired of reading your drivel and stupidity..should we start calling you EE Jr? Face it...you're a troll who stole someone else's handle. The guy who used to post with that handle had a little bit of intelligence and class"

He's out of control.

BillsFever21
08-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Phil is threatening people with groans and ignores again. :scared:

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2006, 08:41 PM

I don't know why it's tolerated.

BillsFever21
08-22-2006, 08:42 PM
For some reason I don't think Phil would talk to people like that if he had to see them in person. :snicker:

You may groan me now.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 08:42 PM
:huh:

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 08:43 PM
For some reason I don't think Phil would talk to people like that if he had to see them in person. :snicker:

You may groan me now.
Hey...I'm only nasty to people who are nasty to me first :idunno:..BF1 has attacked me repeatedly and rather than stoop to his level...he went on ignore...TacklingDummy ..same thing..I only strike out in self-defense

TacklingDummy
08-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey...I'm only nasty to people who are nasty to me first :idunno:..BF1 has attacked me repeatedly and rather than stoop to his level...he went on ignore...TacklingDummy ..same thing..I only strike out in self-defense

Questions not for the King of G.

Now I may be JP hater, bad with words, etc... but can anyone honestly say (Besides Ice) that I have ever attacked them?

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Questions not for the King of G.

Now I may be JP hater, bad with words, etc... but can anyone honestly say (Besides Ice) that I have ever attacked them?

I've never seen any attacks.

BillsFever21
08-22-2006, 08:50 PM
I think it's childish when people put other people on ignore. Sure there are some people I don't agree with but I don't put them on ignore.

Can anything be so bad that you have to put somone on ignore? If it gets to the point that what somebody says on the internet affects you enough that you need to put them on ignore then I think the better solution would be to stay off of the internet for a while if it consumes you that much.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 08:52 PM
I think it's childish when people put other people on ignore. Sure there are some people I don't agree with but I don't put them on ignore.

Can anything be so bad that you have to put somone on ignore? If it gets to the point that what somebody says on the internet affects you enough that you need to put them on ignore then I think the better solution would be to stay off of the internet for a while if it consumes you that much.
I don't think it's childish...quite frankly, I do it so I'm not baited into personal attacks...either that or the poster's posts are too stupid to read. Certain posters try to goad some into personal attacks and TOS violations......others just post drivel that just makes your eyes bleed to read them :ill:..I refuse to let trolls and idiots affect me....this is the easiest way

BillsFever21
08-22-2006, 09:02 PM
I don't think it's childish...quite frankly, I do it so I'm not baited into personal attacks...either that or the posters's posts are too stupid to read. Certain posters try to goad some into personal attacks and TOS violations......others just post drivel that just makes your eyes bleed to read them :ill:..I refuse to let trolls and idiots affect me....this is the easiest way

Are you afraid to go to internet jail or something?

Like I said, if what someone says on an internet message board affected me that I would stay off for a little while.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Internet jail? no....I just try to follow the TOS is all.
As far as the internet message board thing, what makes it that much different than saying these same things at a tailgate party? Only difference I see is that some people will be nice to your face but nasty on a message board....you gotta wonder which is the real person :idunno:

BillsFever21
08-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Internet jail? no....I just try to follow the TOS is all.
As far as the internet message board thing, what makes it that much different than saying these same things at a tailgate party? Only difference I see is that some people will be nice to your face but nasty on a message board....you gotta wonder which is the real person :idunno:

The difference is that some people talk crap on a message board because they are safely at home.

If you were at a tailgate party all drunk and you told somebody to go sit on their lovers dick ect.. I can gurantee there would be a confrontation and plenty of punches thrown.

BillsFever21
08-22-2006, 09:23 PM
I mean seriously. Would you tell somebody to their face when everyone was all drunk to get off their butt buddy's dick because they were already on your **** list?

I highly doubt it. And don't think I'm just talking about you. I'm talking about many people who talk like that on this board and many other internet communities around.

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 09:23 PM
The difference is that some people talk crap on a message board because they are safely at home.

If you were at a tailgate party all drunk and you told somebody to go sit on their lovers dick ect.. I can gurantee there would be a confrontation and plenty of punches thrown.
so basically, they're cowards :scratch:
Point is...I had some bad experiences on message boards before the Zone...experiences I have no interest in re-living :peace:

BillsFever21
08-22-2006, 09:26 PM
so basically, they're cowards :scratch:
Point is...I had some bad experiences on message boards before the Zone...experiences I have no interest in re-living :peace:

Unless I'm totally wrong about you and you secretly train with Chuck Norris, I don't see you as the type to get confrontational and start fights with people or get into fight for that matter. LOL

The_Philster
08-22-2006, 09:34 PM
Unless I'm totally wrong about you and you secretly train with Chuck Norris, I don't see you as the type to get confrontational and start fights with people or get into fight for that matter. LOL
:laughter: No...I abhor violence...doesn't mean someone won't come after me, though

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 09:57 PM
I clicked that link last night and it showed the Bills:idunno: What time did you check??

About 10PM CST

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 09:59 PM

LMAO No one lied. I told FACT you can't accept it. Sorry phil you are wrong on this one.

Kerr
08-22-2006, 10:00 PM

Some other people talk crap because that's the way they really feel. I'm not scared of telling anyone what I think about them and i'm not afraid of throwing it down if I had to, but there are those who are very thin skinned and will try to resort to violence(throw in the alcohol) because they can't take any criticism , which I why I wouldn't waste my time at a tailgate party because there are people who I don't like and who don't like me. Why travel somewhere to get into a fight and probably end up in cuffs because you have differences? Makes no sense to me. Only somebody stupid would see it as something worthwhile.

TacklingDummy
08-22-2006, 10:45 PM
I don't think it's childish...quite frankly, I do it so I'm not baited into personal attacks...either that or the poster's posts are too stupid to read. Certain posters try to goad some into personal attacks and TOS violations......others just post drivel that just makes your eyes bleed to read them :ill:..I refuse to let trolls and idiots affect me....this is the easiest way

But yet he PMs personal attacks and reps. with personal attacks.

LtBillsFan66
08-22-2006, 10:55 PM
But yet he PMs personal attacks and reps. with personal attacks.

I can do without the personal attacks.

Typ0
08-22-2006, 11:45 PM
You guys are a bunch of wussies. I'm going to kick all your asses at the opener.