PDA

View Full Version : OMG, Jauron might be a genius!

HHURRICANE
08-22-2006, 09:57 AM
I am going to look like a hypocrit here because i just posted that we won't cut Holcomb. However, if you want to end a QB contoversy both in the media and in the locker room why not cut the player associated with it.

Not playing Holcomb at all is a pretty strong statement by the coach. Matter-of-fact that's a huge statement. If you cut Holcomb no Vet player can ***** about who the starter is. PERIOD. Ice might be right that we could actually cut Holcomb. Plus the media can't say squat if JP struggles because there wouldn't be a vet sitting on the bench to take his place.

Also, although I don't believe it's going to happen, I can live with Nall coming in if JP just plain stinks it up. I have seen enough of noodle arm to last me a lifetime.

I think Holcomb might actually get cut. Matter-of-fact if the media CAN DO IT, SO CAN WE. I just heard that Holcomb is getting cut!!!! Pass it on and include London Fletcher!!

Mitchy moo
08-22-2006, 10:07 AM
DJ is going to suprise people this season with the rest of the Bills

ICE74129
08-22-2006, 02:30 PM
LOL. I say cut him and end it. That will shut any discention in the locker room up real quick.

BAM
08-22-2006, 02:36 PM
I actually wouldn't mind seeing this for those reasons. Good post bro!

I know some of you will say we need to have a decent backup but Holcomb is nothing special and Nall might even be better than him we don't know yet. Even if he's not, we could always pick someone up that is just as good as KH. :gobills:

L.A. Playa
08-22-2006, 02:37 PM
Vinny Testaverde and Tim Couch are still available

Jan Reimers
08-22-2006, 02:38 PM
I wouldn't read too much into Holcomb not starting. Jauron needs to take a look at Nall, needs to get JP his share of snaps, and already knows what Holcomb can (actually, mostly can't) do.

I think Nall is auditionong for the number 2 spot which, if he performs well, will leave Holcomb as our clipboard holder. He may not fumble that.

Mr. Miyagi
08-22-2006, 02:41 PM
So is Jeff George. :ill:

dolphinssuck
08-22-2006, 02:53 PM
Nall would be a very good back up QB IMO. Although KH has had a whole careers experience at it I would prefer him to be gone to another team or on a permanent vacation.

shotgun
08-22-2006, 03:30 PM
dude some of the **** u come up with u should make a site called footballbuzz.com
were it;s al b.s

HHURRICANE
08-22-2006, 03:33 PM
dude some of the **** u come up with u should make a site called footballbuzz.com
were it;s al b.s

My last line is tongue and cheek!!

shotgun
08-22-2006, 03:36 PM
why don't u just become a alt fan and spear all of us with your bashing of the bills

HHURRICANE
08-22-2006, 03:39 PM
why don't u just become a alt fan and spear all of us with your bashing of the bills

Guess you had to use Spikes picture as you avatar because you didn't have a good enough picture of Hole-***.

Mr. Cynical
08-22-2006, 05:55 PM
DJ is going to suprise people this season with the rest of the Bills

I agree...

He will surprise the people who think he will be a good coach by stinking up the place. :snicker:

BILLSROCK1212
08-22-2006, 06:42 PM
So is Jeff George. :ill:
so is Neil O'Donnell or did he retire? Oh and a guy named Kerry Collins.

HHURRICANE
08-22-2006, 06:49 PM
I agree...

He will surprise the people who think he will be a good coach by stinking up the place. :snicker:

I'm not supposed to support this kind of deragatory commentary but...I really thought it was funny!!:couch:

Voltron
08-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Last night i got to see Marv Speak at the Xerox tent and he made some valid if not comical points.

"Some people complained that Dick did not have a winning record coming in as a head coach. Well to that I say neither did I coming from Kansas City and we all know how my Coaching career ended up. We also can't forget Bill Belichick's record at Cleavland. Now he has 3 super bowl rings."

BillsFever21
08-22-2006, 07:15 PM
Last night i got to see Marv Speak at the Xerox tent and he made some valid if not comical points.

"Some people complained that Dick did not have a winning record coming in as a head coach. Well to that I say neither did I coming from Kansas City and we all know how my Coaching career ended up. We also can't forget Bill Belichick's record at Cleavland. Now he has 3 super bowl rings."

That's wonderful. Three coaches out of thousands did good their second time around. I heard June Jones is looking for work again too.

shelby
08-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Y'all are so cynical....why bother watching the games?
:hang:

Typ0
08-22-2006, 07:47 PM
how can you possibly rationalize that cutting KH is the answer because the team is going to fall apart if he stays and doesn't start? Again, rediculous thinking found at Billszone...for if that was the mentality of the team they would be just as pissed if not more pissed if he was cut outright.

For the record, I highly doubt that is the mentality of the team and if it is we're doomed anyway so who cares what happens with KH.

Voltron
08-22-2006, 08:54 PM
That's wonderful. Three coaches out of thousands did good their second time around. I heard June Jones is looking for work again too.
Jimmy Johnson's First year at Dallas, 2 wins

George Seifert had how many Super Bowls at San Fran, then moved on and sucked it up.

Marty Schottenheimer has been up and down more than a 2 bit whore the day after an aircraft carrier drops anchor

Dick Vermeil had quite a few bad seasons with the eagles, the Rams and KC but still has a winning record ....

I can keep going on you know!

From the 3 min of research I did only Vince Lombardi had a winning record every season he coached.

Do a little research before you make a blanket statement BF21. Of corse I am talking to the guy who bought a ticket to a Bills game and slept in his car during the entire game :snicker:

Kerr
08-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Speaking of backups, i'd rather have kerry collins as a backup out of all the names mentioned.

shotgun
08-23-2006, 03:28 AM
Guess you had to use Spikes picture as you avatar because you didn't have a good enough picture of Hole-***.
a hole what >>??? nice car us that the one u want mommy to buy u when u turn 16 ,, keep dreaming .******

Voltron
08-23-2006, 06:49 AM
a hole what >>??? nice car us that the one u want mommy to buy u when u turn 16 ,, keep dreaming .******
I guess you didn't do well at guessing games eh? H-O-L-E-C-U-M

RedEyE
08-23-2006, 07:45 AM
Wow. I felt like I was 12 all over again after reading this thread.

Statman
08-23-2006, 12:28 PM
What's Ryan Leaf doing?

I can see it now, "Bills sign former 1st round QB"

Meathead
08-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Of corse I am talking to the guy who bought a ticket to a Bills game and slept in his car during the entire game :snicker:
ouch

shotgun
08-23-2006, 03:33 PM
i just like to bust peoples balls any how ,, go bills

HHURRICANE
08-23-2006, 03:39 PM

You can come down to Atlanta and wax it. It's sitting in my garage. I guess you should keep dreaming.