• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

QB Situation

J.P. seems to have the job in hand fr the season opener on Sept. 10th and Craig Nall seems to be the leading candidate for the #2 job behind JP but then that leaves Kelly Holcomb at #3 on the depth chart so do we keep him as veteran inssurance do we release him and keep Craig Ochs as our #3 QB or possibly Kliff Kingsbury. Do we stay with only 2 QBs or do we release Kelly Holcomb and pick up another veteran? Any opinions on this?
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: QB Situation

Kelly needs to go. Too much money for #3 and he wont' be satisfied being #3 and it causes a locker room issue.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
      • Feb 2005

KH should go. not only too much cash for a #3, but the influence in the lockerroom would be a negative as well.
      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

bump

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
          Kelly needs to go. Too much money for #3 and he wont' be satisfied being #3 and it causes a locker room issue.
          oops sorry ICE... I did not see your post till I posted mine... looks like almost the same words :)

But they say great minds think alike... or was that confused minds :)
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
          X