X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Random Thought on QB situation

I see that Indy might be in the market for an experienced backup. Do you suppose we could get something for Holcomb? This is not intended to rile up the Holcombites, but as it stands it seems that he is about to become expendable. Just a thought.

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Random Thought on QB situation

I'd take 2 water bottles and a used helmet.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Nah, cut him and let him walk. Indy most likely won't have him back. All of thier QB's have stronger arms and I see Shaun King being the backup anyway.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

Trade him to the Raiders for their #1 next year

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
          Trade him to the Raiders for their #1 next year
          Hell old Al Just might do it

Comment

• dolphinssuck
            • Dec 2005

Just drop him like a hot potato would be fine with me. Give him his walking papers and directions to the door and a good bye.

Comment

• Kerr
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
              I see that Indy might be in the market for an experienced backup. Do you suppose we could get something for Holcomb? This is not intended to rile up the Holcombites, but as it stands it seems that he is about to become expendable. Just a thought.

Lard logic. Indy will go with shaun king.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
                Lard logic. Indy will go with shaun king.
                Get your head out of your ass, I just read it on SI.com that they may be looking for a backup.
                Colts may need new backup QB

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Jim Sorgi's shoulder injury may force the Indianapolis Colts to bring in a new backup quarterback.
                Coach Tony Dungy said Monday the team was still awaiting results from Sorgi's MRI before deciding whether to sign another backup quarterback.

"If it looks like he's going to miss some time and some practices, then it's something we might have to think about," Dungy said. "We'll probably know a little more tonight."
                Sorgi was expected to backup two-time MVP Peyton Manning for the third straight season, but he came into training camp with a sore throwing shoulder and was hit hard in each of the Colts' first two preseason games.
                On Sunday night, Sorgi entered the game midway through the second quarter and lasted only three plays -- a handoff to Joseph Addai, an incomplete pass intended for Aaron Moorehead and a pass that was intercepted by Mike Green and run back for a touchdown _ before leaving.
                Sorgi winced and grabbed at his shoulder after getting hit on his first pass attempt, then left the game after trying to throw the ball away on the next play. He twisted awkwardly as he threw the ball and was driven into the ground by linebacker Julian Peterson as the ball fluttered toward the sideline where Green made an easy catch.

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Sounds like a torn rotator cuff or labrum

Comment

• Kerr
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                    Get your head out of your ass, I just read it on SI.com that they may be looking for a backup.

I already read that before you started your thread. You actually think they would go for holcomb again? Do you need hooked on phonics?

Comment

Working...
                    X