bills finishing 2nd according to this guy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

bills finishing 2nd according to this guy....

funniest part is he has the dolphins in dead last.......... lol... if my dream can only come true ;-)

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: bills finishing 2nd according to this guy....

I disagree completely.

I think it will be

NE
    Fish
    Bills
    Jets

The Fish and Pats will fight it out for the division title and the Bills and Jets will be struggling wtih each other to stay out of the basement.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
      Closet Bills Fan
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
      I disagree completely.

I think it will be

NE
      Fish
      Bills
      Jets

The Fish and Pats will fight it out for the division title and the Bills and Jets will be struggling wtih each other to stay out of the basement.
      like i've said, i agree with that, both the bills and jets SHOULD be rebuilding but in no way does it guarantee it.... hell the fish could have the same things that happened to the jets, and magically one of our teams could be destined to win the afc east.......

im just wondering how he has the jets anywheres no on the doormat......... but hell, i'd be fine with that prediction

j-e-t-s
      jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

I can see the fish having a meltdown and us finishing second.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

HAha! Pricso is anti-fins and a jets homer. I doubt he really believes the bills will finish 2nd. I think he'd rather pick on the fins than say anything bad about his jets finishing last.
          I doubt we'll finish 2nd but it wouldn't have to be a miracle to do so if everything falls into place.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
            • Mar 2003

I just see Miami being the team we were in 03 where everyone hyped us to make it to the playoffs and maybe even the Super Bowl coming off a solid finish in 02. We started great drubbing the Pats 31-0 and then the Jags, but after that it went downhill from there becoming one of the most disappointing seasons in recent memory. I could definitley see that happening to the Fins.
            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• feelthepain
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Go to the bottom it says the AFC in order of finish and it has NE first Miami second then Buf then the Jets, the graph with the helmets is just out of order, look at the quotes next to the helmets first it's NE then a quoute about Miami then Buff then the Jets. Prisco predicts Miami a playoff team and Bufflo to finish no better then 8-8 because he doesn't feel Buff has a good QB situation. Nice try though!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

The phins did add Culpepper and have solid receiving and Rbs, but how is their o line? Isn't their defense VERY old? I expect them to be better than the Bills but how good are they really?

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  I disagree completely.

I think it will be

NE
                  Fish
                  Bills
                  Jets
                  NE @ #1?
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Why is that funny?

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

You'll see, THURM.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

There is a "disconnect" between his little chart with the precidted order of finish and what he says about the teams in the article. About Miami he says, "Saban is building something special in South Florida and he's the right guy for the job. If they can keep Culpepper on the field, the Dolphins could push for a playoff spot." About the Bills he says, "Even so, this is an 8-8 team at best." And about the Jets he says, "This team is young and will need to get some great efforts from some young players to even get to six victories." That just doesn't compute to a predicted order of Patriots, Bills, Jets, and Dolphins. Rather it looks like the consensus prediction of Patriots, Dolphins, Bills, and Jets.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• North_Coast
                          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          The phins did add Culpepper and have solid receiving and Rbs, but how is their o line? Isn't their defense VERY old? I expect them to be better than the Bills but how good are they really?
                          How is their oline? Well, Bennie Anderson is their starting RG, so that should tell you how good it is!

Last year they had Ricky and Ronnie. This year they have Ronnie and ... Sammy Morris, Travis Minor, and Kay-Jay Harris.

They've got 34-year-old Big Daddy backing up 37 year old Keith Traylor with 30 somethings Zgonina and Jason Taylor on the ends. I don't know if Zgonina is a starter, though.

Senior Seau is gone, but oldie Zach Thomas is still around. I think the rest of the LBs are younger, but not top notch. They were eager to trade for Courtney Watson but that fell through, so they must not be all that happy with their backup LBs.

The Carp's secondary is a collection of journeymen (Will Allen), never weres, and rookies (Jason Allen) with some injury problems. They've given up 550+ passing yards in 2 preseason games.

I could see this team finishing at the bottom of the AFCE. If any of the oldies on the DL suddenly lose a step (which can happen easily at their advanced ages!), the Carp won't be able to stop anybody, and with Mularkey as the OC, it's unlikely that Culpepper is going to get many downfield throws -- or have the time to throw them!
                          The Bills have only had 17 playoff years and 19 winning seasons in 47 years. 9 of those playoff years and 10 of those winning seasons -- and the 4 Super Bowl appearances -- came in the 15 years when Bill Polian and John Butler were Bills GMs ... and Ralph Wilson fired them both.

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Yeah, TJ. He's all over Brady's jock strap. Belichick's too.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                              NE @ #1?
                              sorry but you're wrong. NE won't be as good as they've been in the past, but there's no one who can take them in the AFCE. They will benefit from an easy schedule and a lack of competition in the division and end up in the playoffs again. They won't go far, but they'll be there.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X