PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the first cuts to trim the roster down for the 29th...

bigbub2352
08-24-2006, 09:34 AM
i believe they have to be down to 75, by then who do u guys think will be the first cuts other then the ones we already had do u think there will be any surprises, i think it will be

Rob Lee FS
Chris Denney WR
Courthey Jackson RB
Jason Thomas G
James Berthea CB
John Digiorgio LB
Josh Cooper DE
Jason Hall DE
Lauvale Sape DT
Nick Setta K

not sure exactly how many we have to cut but i believe Kliff Kingsbury will be among them as well

djjimkelly
08-24-2006, 10:05 AM
i believe they have to be down to 75, by then who do u guys think will be the first cuts other then the ones we already had do u think there will be any surprises, i think it will be

Rob Lee FS
Chris Denney WR
Courthey Jackson RB
Jason Thomas G
James Berthea CB
John Digiorgio LB
Josh Cooper DE
Jason Hall DE
Lauvale Sape DT
Nick Setta K

not sure exactly how many we have to cut but i believe Kliff Kingsbury will be among them as well

well ill say this. if jauron actually does what hes siad and doesnt play holcomb this weekend. and nall does decent i could see holcomb joinging that list. of course its what i want the most and have been predicting this for a couple months. but it would be right thing to do let him try and find a #2 job somehwere

Night Train
08-24-2006, 11:31 AM
Wait until the final cut to 53.

I'm predicting many unexpected players will be walking the short plank. Special Teams won't save certain players anymore, since half our roster can play for Bobby April.

DraftBoy
08-24-2006, 11:34 AM

Rob Lee FS
Chris Denney WR
Courthey Jackson RB
Jason Thomas G
James Berthea CB
John Digiorgio LB
Josh Cooper DE
Jason Hall DE
Lauvale Sape DT
Nick Setta K

Id be surprised to see Denney, Hall, Sape go on the first cut down.

bigbub2352
08-24-2006, 12:23 PM
I am going by production, and i have seen none out of all the players mentioned, i also have some perdicitions for the final 53 that will be next article lol, anyway thost it would be cool to see if anyone else thought these guys should stick around

ICE74129
08-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Holcomb will be cut or ask for his release after Sat night.

DraftBoy
08-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Holcomb will be cut or ask for his release after Sat night.

one can only pray

bigbub2352
08-24-2006, 01:01 PM
do u guys feel comfortable with Kliff Kingsbury as the number 3, is there anyone out there, that could be picked up veteran wise, or do u see who gets cut, I am not at all oppossed to kelly going bye bye

ICE74129
08-24-2006, 01:11 PM
one can only pray

Can I get an amen yall!