PDA

View Full Version : "Long way to go"

im4bflo
08-24-2006, 07:16 PM
I hate hearing that from coach J.
He always finishes "We've come a long way, and are really improving", with...
but, "we've got a long way to go".
I hope a long way to go, is around 2 weeks! :pray:
Can't wait for opening day! GO BILLS!

shelby
08-24-2006, 07:18 PM
i understand, but you know, i think he's right. We're a 6 and 10 team this year, i think.
i am so pumped up for the season to begin.....
:gobills:

im4bflo
08-24-2006, 07:24 PM
i understand, but you know, i think he's right. We're a 6 and 10 team this year, i think.
i am so pumped up for the season to begin.....
Hell yeah!
and I know with all the new changes and players, it'll take time, but we've been waiting so long! It seems we're on the right track, and that's a great feeling.
Get your 'pottymouth' ready for those Patriots, Shelby :up:
GO BILLS!

shelby
08-24-2006, 07:27 PM
Will do brother....i may even take Tedy Bruschi's name in vain.:shocked:

i know we won't be playoff contenders, but i'm hoping to see improvement over last year.

justasportsfan
08-24-2006, 08:16 PM
I on the other hand love it. You can never be satisfied with your team until you win the sb. There's always room for improvement.

HHURRICANE
08-24-2006, 08:27 PM
i know we won't be playoff contenders, but i'm hoping to see improvement over last year.

I think we are going to contend. This team is better than people think. Alot of talent. I think we are weaker at WR than everyone thinks. Let's hope Royal picks up the slack.

The_Philster
08-24-2006, 08:32 PM
I think we are going to contend. This team is better than people think. Alot of talent. I think we are weaker at WR than everyone thinks. Let's hope Royal picks up the slack.
I don't see how anyone can think we're really strong at WR...we have a lot of depth...but other than Evans, no clear cut starters...no one has proven he can take pressure off Lee