Discuss !!!

mysticsoto
08-25-2006, 12:23 PM
I think we may have the best rb group in the AFCE :bandwagon

Discuss !!!

Yes...by far!!!

MDFINFAN
08-25-2006, 12:24 PM
Not sure Justa, the Pat's group seem very good...they've been very impressive thus far in preseason

BILLSROCK1212
08-25-2006, 12:27 PM
my unbiased opinion Jets have the best because they have the most depth Pats are 2nd if Laurence Maroney plays well Bills are third and Dolphins are 4th

justasportsfan
08-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Not sure Justa, the Pat's group seem very good...they've been very impressive thus far in preseasonDepends how you are willing to look at it. Dillon is injury prone and they do have an impressive rookie.Can his knee hold up an entire season? But based on last year, we look good on paper.

I can only imagine what Willis could've done with the right system and coaches. 1200 yds, isn't too shabby considering the hell this team went through last year.

Night Train
08-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Dillon and Maroney are top shelf. Hard to argue with that.

I like Willis more than most, due to what I believe he can do in this Offense. A. Thomas is OK but nothing special. Gates is getting better. S. Williams may be cut.

MDFINFAN
08-25-2006, 12:35 PM
Depends how you are willing to look at it. Dillon is injury prone and they do have an impressive rookie.Can his knee hold up an entire season? But based on last year, we look good on paper.

I can only imagine what Willis could've done with the right system and coaches. 1200 yds, isn't too shabby considering the hell this team went through last year.

I'm just talking straight up talent.. Those boys look good...now of course when every one starts game planning, it gets to look a bit different, but open field missing and small area getting extra yards...all the game planning in the world can't stop what I've been able to see them do.

justasportsfan
08-25-2006, 12:40 PM
...all the game planning in the world can't stop what I've been able to see them do.

HA! They haven't seen a healthy Coy wire and the recently acquired Joe Odom . Watch out NFL !!!!!!!

ShadowHawk7
08-25-2006, 01:12 PM
RB talent? Possibly. RB production this year? Unlikely. (Our Oline factors in here.)

Ickybaluky
08-25-2006, 01:30 PM
A healthy Dillon, who is still a bull. A young kid in Maroney, who will add explosiveness. One of the best passing-down threats in the game in Kevin Faulk.

I'll take NE, but a longshot.

That said, I think Ronnie Brown might be the one guy I'd take in the division.

HHURRICANE
08-25-2006, 01:32 PM
my unbiased opinion Jets have the best because they have the most depth Pats are 2nd if Laurence Maroney plays well Bills are third and Dolphins are 4th

What??????????????

ICE74129
08-25-2006, 01:47 PM
I think we may have the best rb group in the AFCE :bandwagon

Discuss !!!

Overall I have to agree.