• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

John Clayton on qb situation in buffalo

J.P. Losman has all but won the Bills quarterback job. That's not a surprise. He is faster and has better arm strength than Kelly Holcomb and Craig Nall. Plus, new offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild wanted a stronger-armed quarterback for his version of the Rams offense.

From impressive rookie QBs to the amazing recoveries of a number of injured signal callers, John Clayton checks in with some observations.
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Re: John Clayton on qb situation in buffalo

that Clayton is really on top of things. tell us something we dont already know John

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
      J.P. Losman has all but won the Bills quarterback job. That's not a surprise. He is faster and has better arm strength than Kelly Holcomb and Craig Nall. Plus, new offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild wanted a stronger-armed quarterback for his version of the Rams offense.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...e=NFLHeadlines
      I could have told him that and I haven't been to camp this year.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

too bad we don't have the WR's or the OL for the Rams' offense
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
          ..or Faulk (in his prime where he made their offense unstoppable)

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by billsburgh
            that Clayton is really on top of things. tell us something we dont already know John
            Uhhhh, maybe the rest of the world doesn't know, they don't spend time on a Bills MB.

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

90 % of the national sport stories we read are pure filler...on several levels. Maybe one peek of the team, then 3rd hand info from other people.

As far as the off-season is concerned, we as a group, know 10 TIMES more about everyone on this team. I've been to several camp sessions and read what Mickey,Chris Brown, The Buff News reporters and many posters here , who attend ALL the practices, have to say. I have good ideas because I've seen them many times already.

Clayton, Mort, King, Prisco, Dr. Z....who cares what they have to say ? It's like reading a gossip sheet.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Nall has two more shots to prove himself, so Clayton could be wrong.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

And no, I'm not a JP hater.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• X-Era
                    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
                    90 % of the national sport stories we read are pure filler...on several levels. Maybe one peek of the team, then 3rd hand info from other people.

As far as the off-season is concerned, we as a group, know 10 TIMES more about everyone on this team. I've been to several camp sessions and read what Mickey,Chris Brown, The Buff News reporters and many posters here , who attend ALL the practices, have to say. I have good ideas because I've seen them many times already.

Clayton, Mort, King, Prisco, Dr. Z....who cares what they have to say ? It's like reading a gossip sheet.
                    I agree 300000%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The media simply regurgitates other peoples comments and only comments once something is blatantly obvious.

If you want to hear something everyone knows already you listen to the sports media. Gosh, THAT sounds entertaining.

Your right, I would listen to Mikey any day of the week over WGR, Buff News, or any other clown hack!

Comment

• lordofgun
                      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
                      I agree 300000%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      That's a lot.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        did someone steal your purse? is that why you cry so often about everything? do you have a yeast infection or something?

jesus christ.. this kind of comment is really the only thing your good at.. constant crying like a little girl.

have you had several people you know blow their brains out?
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          did someone steal your purse? is that why you cry so often about everything? do you have a yeast infection or something?

jesus christ.. this kind of comment is really the only thing your good at.. constant crying like a little girl.

have you had several people you know blow their brains out?
                          no, but I have watched several years of ****ty Bills football.

I have seen training camp and our first two preseason games go by with no one emerging as the #2 receiver behind Evans, yet morons keep saying this crap about the Rams' offense. Please.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

ok.. and your point is that because of crappy football, you have the excuse to be the most miserable annoying, obnoxious POS on the face of the planet? cool. i guess it doesnt take much for some people to be the tird floating in the punchbowl.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

turd

Comment

Working...
                              X