PDA

View Full Version : Da Best Damn Sports Show Guys are idiots!!!

blackonyx89
08-26-2006, 09:37 AM
I watched the show last night and some no name I guess who played in The NFL said that the Bills are the worse franchise from the owner on down. I hope the Bills can at least win 7 games to at least prove those stupid yahoos a thing or two and improve!

LtFinFan66
08-26-2006, 10:44 AM
I am not defending them in any way....but if they said that about say....the Fins for instance.....this thread would be thanking their genious:scratch:

ParanoidAndroid
08-26-2006, 10:49 AM
That's a laugher. This franchise has a pretty solid history. It's not all rosy, but there have been some great accomplishments. An entire franchise cannot be judged by looking at one or two years.
The current state of the Bills is a little shaky, but rebuilding makes for a vulnerable situation. Add to that the Bills' questionable future in Buffalo and we're an easy target for these types of comments.
It's amazing how easily people forget we won more games in the previous decade than any other NFL team.
People are afraid to consider New Orleans because they are a sentimental favorite after Katrina, but what has that franchise EVER done? How long does anyone think they will actually hold on to Reggie Bush? Remember Ricky Williams? I'm sorry, but NO is hands down the bottom of the barrel. After that, consider Detroit, Arizona, and until recent history, TB and Seattle. What about the Jets? When was the last time they did anything great? The Texans...well...they are still young. How about the Chargers before 2001? How many years did they battle with Seattle for last place in the AFC West?
No sir....I disagree!

ParanoidAndroid
08-26-2006, 10:53 AM
I am not defending them in any way....but if they said that about say....the Fins for instance.....this thread would be thanking their genious:scratch:

Only because we are rivals. I would think it was funny, but I would also know that it was not true at all. Anyone who would actually think that was true would be speaking out of hate for the Orange and Teal.

LtFinFan66
08-26-2006, 10:55 AM
true

feelthepain
08-26-2006, 12:12 PM
I watched the show last night and some no name I guess who played in The NFL said that the Bills are the worse franchise from the owner on down. I hope the Bills can at least win 7 games to at least prove those stupid yahoos a thing or two and improve!

Maybe the guy who said it, is an angry Bill fan.

OpIv37
08-26-2006, 01:34 PM
That's a laugher. This franchise has a pretty solid history. It's not all rosy, but there have been some great accomplishments. An entire franchise cannot be judged by looking at one or two years.
!

we're not talking about 1 or 2- we're talking about 6 years without making the playoffs, 10 years without winning a playoff game, and only 1 winning season in the last 5 years.

Does that qualify us as the worst franchise from the owner on down? When you look at disasters like the Cardinals, Lions, Jets, and a few others that never seem to be able to get it together for more than a season, i don't think so. But rest assured- his comments draw from more than just last year.

OpIv37
08-26-2006, 01:36 PM

With the Jets, maybe.

With the Fins, I think it would be a really tough sell to convince even Bills fans that they're the worst franchise in the NFL.

Typ0
08-26-2006, 02:15 PM
we're not talking about 1 or 2- we're talking about 6 years without making the playoffs, 10 years without winning a playoff game, and only 1 winning season in the last 5 years.

Does that qualify us as the worst franchise from the owner on down? When you look at disasters like the Cardinals, Lions, Jets, and a few others that never seem to be able to get it together for more than a season, i don't think so. But rest assured- his comments draw from more than just last year.

we are one of the worst franchises in the league right now. The last half decade here has been a joke...and the only way we're going to get out of this funk is to have some success.

shelby
08-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Patience, grasshopper.
http://www.spookyempire.com/scifi/images/kungfu1.jpg

Luisito23
08-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Da Best Damn Sports Show Guys are idiots!!!

What you're just figuring this out....

GO BILLS!!!!!

OpIv37
08-26-2006, 03:19 PM
we are one of the worst franchises in the league right now. The last half decade here has been a joke...and the only we we're going to get out of this funk is to have some success.

one of the worst, I agree with completely.

The absolute worst from the owner on down? That's a little bit of overkill, but I can understand why someone might think that way based on the last 5 years or so.

MDFINFAN
08-26-2006, 04:35 PM
The current state of the Bills is a little shaky, but rebuilding makes for a vulnerable situation. Add to that the Bills' questionable future in Buffalo and we're an easy target for these types of comments.
It's amazing how easily people forget we won more games in the previous decade than any other NFL team.
People are afraid to consider New Orleans because they are a sentimental favorite after Katrina, but what has that franchise EVER done? How long does anyone think they will actually hold on to Reggie Bush? Remember Ricky Williams? I'm sorry, but NO is hands down the bottom of the barrel. After that, consider Detroit, Arizona, and until recent history, TB and Seattle. What about the Jets? When was the last time they did anything great? The Texans...well...they are still young. How about the Chargers before 2001? How many years did they battle with Seattle for last place in the AFC West?
No sir....I disagree!

I agree, it wasn't that long ago that the Bengals were the laughing stock..the saint, aint's, Lion, Lyings, Carnials, aren't no's, Texans, Petsens's are the teams I can't never remember being a factor in the post season..well barry S. did make the lyings exciting..but I can't believe someone said that about the bills, just some down years right now..why aren't they saying the same about the 9ers and the titians since they've been on a downer for a couple of years now.

Static
08-26-2006, 10:45 PM
I agree, they are idiots.

Carlton Bailey
08-27-2006, 12:36 AM
That show is really still on?? Wow. Chris Rose, Tom Arnold, John Salley = 3 idiots, assuming they're still on the show.