PDA

View Full Version : Why do these friggen guys keep bringing up Leinert

THATHURMANATOR
08-26-2006, 10:25 AM
We didn't draft him and he plays for the Cardinals. Why keep bringing the guy up? There is no need.

RedEyE
08-26-2006, 10:27 AM
I knew this was going to happen. we are going to have to listen to it all friggin year long.

THATHURMANATOR
08-26-2006, 10:36 AM
It is just a waste of time. Whitner looks good so why worry about it. I hope JP has a solid years to shut them up!

TacklingDummy
08-26-2006, 10:37 AM
If JP produces this year it will be Matt who?

Didn't you sorta bring up Leinart by starting this thread?

THATHURMANATOR
08-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Agreed

I did to call out all these nimrods who love to live in the past and dwell on unimportant things.

LtFinFan66
08-26-2006, 10:39 AM
and by starting this thread you.........brought him up:scratch: :posrep:

THATHURMANATOR
08-26-2006, 10:49 AM
Read the previous post please.

LtFinFan66
08-26-2006, 10:50 AM
you still brought him up:idunno: which was all I said.....you got rep so move on(a little Kate 4 ya)

X-Era
08-26-2006, 10:53 AM
We didn't draft him and he plays for the Cardinals. Why keep bringing the guy up? There is no need.
Easy, they hate JP and can hen pick from the league each week to say we screwed up. Its kind of like a ******ed version of the amazing Kreskin.

Ickybaluky
08-26-2006, 02:47 PM
I think it is natural, fans second-guess.

That said, I've watched them both this preseason and Leinart looks more advanced than JP despite his only being in the NFL 2 weeks to JP's 2 years.

Leinart looks really good, and put in the context of his inexperience I've been very impressed. I wasn't a big Leinart guy in the draft. I thought he was good, but figured the talent around him caused him to look a lot better than he is. However, watching him the last two weeks he has shown poise, mobility and a quick release. I am particularly impressed with his ability to throw accurately on the move, which is rare. He just looks like an NFL QB.

Granted, Leinart will struggle like all rookie QB's, but I think he will get better with experience and will start in Arizona sooner rather than later.

Losman looks improved but still suffers from inconsistencies and holds the ball too long. He may get more poised and decisive with playing time, but right now just evaluating their performances I'd take Leinart over Losman.

Nothing against Losman, JMO.

SABURZFAN
08-26-2006, 02:53 PM
how long did leinart holdout?these homers who keep crying about him would be the first to p!$$ and moan about it.how many got aggitated when whitner didn't get here in time?

Luisito23
08-26-2006, 03:04 PM
We need to concentrate on our QB, and stop dwelling on Leinert....We could've, should've, whateva...The fact is we got JP and we need to deal with it instead of lusting for someone who hasen't even taken a single snap in the real league yet.....How many other scrubs have looked good in preseason?....All this ML talk is just ridiculous, and we need to kill it and support who we have....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Mr. Cynical
08-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Ok, Thurm. Please post a list of all "acceptable topics" we are allowed to discuss so that you don't have to post threads berating other posters.