PDA

View Full Version : Nall #2 QB

im4bflo
08-26-2006, 08:05 PM
He moved the ball pretty good, from what I read on my PC.
Should we keep him over Holcomb?

ICE74129
08-26-2006, 08:06 PM
He moved the ball pretty good, from what I read on my PC.
Should we keep him over Holcomb?

Yeah its over. He looked better than holcomb has at any time this offseason. Time to move on and cut/ Trade Holcomb

Philagape
08-26-2006, 08:07 PM
He's got No. 2 in the bag

OpIv37
08-26-2006, 08:07 PM
question: has Jauron or Levy actually said that we're only keeping 2 QB's? A lot of teams keep 3.

ICE74129
08-26-2006, 08:08 PM
question: has Jauron or Levy actually said that we're only keeping 2 QB's? A lot of teams keep 3.

Yeah and the 3rd guy is a CHEAP nobody that never sees the field. So holcomb should be gone. They can't keep that much money tied up in the QB situation and they can't have holcomb in that locker room laywering against Craig and JP. Ship his arse outta here

OpIv37
08-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Yeah and the 3rd guy is a CHEAP nobody that never sees the field. So holcomb should be gone. They can't keep that much money tied up in the QB situation and they can't have holcomb in that locker room laywering against Craig and JP. Ship his arse outta here

You have a lot of animosity towards Holcomb- do you have any proof that he would do something like that? He's always seemed like a team player to me.

Look, I want to see JP take the field and succeed as much as anyone, I just don't see the reason for this levying this level of vitriol on Holcomb. He's done what he was brought here to do- be a caretaker QB.

OpIv37
08-26-2006, 08:12 PM
and one other thing- who is our cheap nobody 3rd stringer? Kliff Kingsbury looked like Holcomb minus 10 years of experience when he got his shot, and Woodbury and Ochs are injured.

im4bflo
08-26-2006, 08:19 PM
They probably will keep Holcomb for the 3rd, he's still the only guy we've got with experience (the only thing keeping him from a visit from the TURK)

OpIv37
08-26-2006, 08:21 PM
They probably will keep Holcomb for the 3rd, he's still the only guy we've got with experience (the only thing keeping him from a visit from the TURK)

if we desperately needed the cap space or something, I'd be more inclined to agree with ICE about cutting him. But we're still under the cap and it's not like there's a plethora of FA's worthy of big contracts left at this point- I agree with you that his experience is an asset.

Kerr
08-26-2006, 08:35 PM
No way. I'm no holcomb fan, but he needs to get the rest of next game's second half to see if he can out perform nall. Nall still stinks.

Philagape
08-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Whatever Holcomb's attitude is, I don't think it matters. JP's the undisputed starter, he has the team behind him based on all reports, and Holcomb has played himself out of any authority to talk. He's powerless. And as long as we're not in cap trouble, his salary doesn't matter either. If someone important got hurt and we needed an emergency signing, then Holcomb could either redo his contract or be the first to go.

OpIv37
08-26-2006, 08:41 PM
No way. I'm no holcomb fan, but he needs to get the rest of next game's second half to see if he can out perform nall. Nall still stinks.

Well, TD is the resident Losman hater (although in his defense, he seems to be coming around now that Losman has clearly outplayed Holcomb)

ICE is the resident Holcomb hater.

I suppose, in fairness, we need a resident Nall hater. Of course, you need to be a lot more venomous in your hatred if you're gonna compete with those two guys.

Kerr
08-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Well, TD is the resident Losman hater (although in his defense, he seems to be coming around now that Losman has clearly outplayed Holcomb)

ICE is the resident Holcomb hater.

I suppose, in fairness, we need a resident Nall hater. Of course, you need to be a lot more venomous in your hatred if you're gonna compete with those two guys.

:up:

YardRat
08-26-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm comfortable with Losman and Nall going into the season...who cares who the clipboard holder is.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-26-2006, 09:33 PM
We gotta keep Holcomb, I read somewhere if we cut him we still have to pay him.