• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

JP Losman is officially our number 1 starter

If Losman was actually competing with Holcomb for the job than Holcomb would get some time to play. If you don't realize that you've got some issues because even Peyton Manning got playing time and if someone who is competing for a job doesn't get playing time I think that means he doesn't have the job. The only person who Jauron might still be considering for the job is Craig Nall but Nall played no better than Losman and against the back ups. He may get a chance against the starters next week but he won't be our starter on opening day since he hasn't played against any team's starters excpet for ours and I doubt Jauron would have him start on opening day after not even starting a preseason game. This also means that Nall has the back up job because he's played more than Holcomb has all preseason and Holcomb didn't even play this preseason game which leads me to doubt he has a shot at the #2 job.
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: JP Losman is officially our number 1 starter

Agreed. JP has out performed all the rest of the qb's.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

JP's is one of the few bright spots on this team. I really like the direction he is going.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

JP should get credit for earning for the job, and Jauron should get credit for how he handled the situation.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
          JP should get credit for earning for the job, and Jauron should get credit for how he handled the situation.
          He would have had he named JP the full starter this last monday. He is still showing a lack of fortitude. We will really see if he is good HC material if he sticks with JP a full 16 games regardless of the outcome

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
            He would have had he named JP the full starter this last monday. He is still showing a lack of fortitude. We will really see if he is good HC material if he sticks with JP a full 16 games regardless of the outcome
            I think DJ realizes he needs to play, play = experience.

Comment

Working...
            X