PDA

View Full Version : talk about media cluelessness

X-Era
08-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Check the ticker on your BillsZone toolbar.

Braylon Edwards shines, Browns topple the Bills (AP).

Im sorry, I dont thin I saw Braylon (a cheap plastic material used in spandex) catch anything more that 1 catch, but he shines?

No mention fo JP who played pretty well, IMO and a hell of alot more than Braylon Edwards.

The media flat out sucks, period.

Kerr
08-26-2006, 08:58 PM
Must have been the cleveland media.

OpIv37
08-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Cleveland and Buffalo are both small market teams that have struggled in recent years.

Braylon Edwards was a highly-touted draft pick who is only just over a season removed from a big-time college football powerhouse. No one else in Buffalo or Cleveland has much national recognition at the moment.

Rather than actually, I don't know, WATCH the game or at least read ALL the stats, they see one big number next to Edwards' name and go with it just because of the name recognition.

X-Era
08-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Cleveland and Buffalo are both small market teams that have struggled in recent years.

Braylon Edwards was a highly-touted draft pick who is only just over a season removed from a big-time college football powerhouse. No one else in Buffalo or Cleveland has much national recognition at the moment.

Rather than actually, I don't know, WATCH the game or at least read ALL the stats, they see one big number next to Edwards' name and go with it just because of the name recognition.

Shoot, then George Wilson should be the MVP of the league after that long catch.

OpIv37
08-26-2006, 09:03 PM
Shoot, then George Wilson should be the MVP of the league after that long catch.

if anyone outside of Buffalo knew who the **** George Wilson was, he would have been.

YardRat
08-26-2006, 09:07 PM
If Buffalo would have won, Nall would have been the head-liner.

X-Era
08-26-2006, 09:07 PM
if anyone outside of Buffalo knew who the **** George Wilson was, he would have been.

NICE! :rofl:

!Papacrunk!
08-26-2006, 09:53 PM
he is also coming back from a really bad knee injury--at one point he wasn't supposed to be back until Sept-Oct

Philagape
08-26-2006, 09:56 PM
If Buffalo would have won, Nall would have been the head-liner.

No way. Either JP or Spikes

Carlton Bailey
08-27-2006, 12:38 AM
Edwards shines? Wow, just like Chad Johnson "shined" last week. I'm so tired of Lee Evans getting ignored everytime he performs at an elite level. The guy is Marvin Harrison part two.

!Papacrunk!
08-27-2006, 05:45 AM
Lee Evans is a great WR, but Marvin Harrison has been playing at an elite level for quite some time. (not saying anything new there)